Fri 02/22/13 03:21 PM
brriiing brriiiing

Harroh?

bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/22/13 03:11 PM

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/22/13 02:31 PM
Give me a small place by the sea where the water is at my doorstep and the fragrance of frangipanis drift in on a warm sea breeze all year round. Where i can live off both the land and the sea and where there are no crowds....that's where i be.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/22/13 01:53 PM
Tihei mauri ora!
Ko Ngapera taku ingoa
Ko Kohunui taku marae
Ko Tuhirangi taku hapu
Ko Ngati Kahungungu taku iwi
Ko Kahuranaki taku maunga
Ko Ngaruroro taku awa
Ko Takitimu taku waka

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 02/19/13 12:57 AM
hahahaha...that's priceless Beejay! She's just hit the double digits and already a one midget band! Aren't they just precious?? laugh

Oh i feel your pain (and joy)...truly i do! flowerforyou

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 02/19/13 12:51 AM
Thank you H :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 02/18/13 11:06 PM

. . . i see women as queens and think they should be pampered in more ways than one and younger men just seem like they dont know how to do that they are mostly self centered . . .

huh She thinks that she should be pampered because she is a woman, and yet she claim that younger men are self centered. Go figure. whoa

From a womans point of view, i understood what she was saying. And i suspect that any man who has a clue and knows what it is to be treated like a king knows this also. But then you're a Melmacian, with only part time human tendancies when it suits you...so it stands to reason that you can't figure it out.

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:21 PM
I have been on sites where trolls were rife, some are very clever in their trolling practices whilst others are just too obvious. Texy here doesn't fit the profile of either. His posts are directed at women, which makes him nothing more than a...wellll...it doesn't matter what it makes him really because it's beside the point....although he does try very hard to tone it down.

Trolls these days don't like to be called trolls as such. They prefer the term "transactional experts". A successful troll will take the attention away from themselves by knowingly posting key words or topics, that will set the 'cat' among the pidgeons....with emphasis on the cat ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 03:38 PM
He must be real...i've heard his name mentioned a few times in my boudoir

*blink blink*

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 02:12 PM
*Grabs a towel and flips a goldie @ the melmac on the way out to the hot tub*...i'm happy to make a donation toward getting your nipples pierced. And may i add that you're looking very camp! bigsmile :wink:

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 01:37 PM
Well just as long as you remember your feet are for dancing and your head is for thinking....it's all good ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 01:32 PM

I like to count the hairs on my big toes. 17 left 22 right.

Just so you can remember your left from your right yes?

As for me...i can't walk past a crooked picture without straightening it.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 01:22 PM

Where else would you find a veritable smorgasbord of every conceivable human trait in any one place at any given time other than right here on these boards???

I find it quite interesting how people respond to the absolute mundane, right through to the thought provoking threads.

You're just saying that cuz you're an ostrich.

I am???? surprised

Dang!...i thought i was a roadrunner!

Beep Beep

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 01:10 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Sun 02/17/13 01:47 PM
Thank you Kik....i appreciate your input :-)

Edit: Apologies to Mariah (wherever she may be) for momentarily hijacking the thread.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 02/17/13 01:08 PM
Where else would you find a veritable smorgasbord of every conceivable human trait in any one place at any given time other than right here on these boards???

I find it quite interesting how people respond to the absolute mundane, right through to the thought provoking threads.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:52 PM
I know this may be the utmost difficult thing to do...but do try to look her in the eye when you address her....and not undress her by looking at her cleavage. Or you will find yourself dead in the water.

If you must give her flowers....under no circumstances give her carnations. These to me are for funerals.

Do not spit, pick your ears, adjust the onions in your pants, or emit any loud and ghastly noises from your person whilst in her company. Unless of course you don't see yourself going on a 2nd date...in which case every hideous sound, smell, or profane verbosity that you can muster is open for use.

Do be attentive and ensure that her glass is not left empty.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:19 PM

Why do we always go for the order of men? Cant we get even..?

It's my opinion that a large number of women prefer that a man take the lead in most areas. That doesn't mean she wants him to dominate her all the time, but simply for him to be a man worthy of her respect. A man that she can look up to and sit at the head of the table. A man she cannot easily manipulate.

Also, I do not agree with the 50/50 school of thought because if both partners are truly equal, when they disagree nothing gets done. So, one partner must have the final word.

I want to be clear that I do not think women are inferior to men in any way. I do believe that we think differently and that is often an advantage when couples are able to truly work together for common goals.

This post from you is much better Texy...kudos to your doc for the meds he's prescribed you. :thumbsup:

Although i would edit the 'most areas' in favour of 'certain areas'...and that part about a man she cannot easily manipulate has got to go.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:13 PM
^^^^who let the trolls out?? spock

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/15/13 03:22 PM

Straight up... I dont know where that mouth has been, how often its used and how often its washed. Plus, the likelyhood that the mouth would taste like alcohol and/or cigarettes cannot be overlooked. Not even considering it could be an extremely unattractive person, physically and/or mentally... definitely no thanks. There are other ways to show someone you're attracted to them.

hahahaha...the kiss bandits don't wait for an invitation ya know...but i hope you have the time to take all that into consideration if and when a random stranger takes you by the short & curly surprise.

Ever seen anybody get king hit?

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/15/13 03:03 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Fri 02/15/13 03:16 PM
It would appear that he is seeking the reasons 'why' for when wifey does find out...being the pro-active lad that he is. :wink:

Now all the reasons why it is never going to be positive or helpful can be discussed on this thread which he will more than likely read and discard...because he is going to do it anyway.

The only positive thing that i see that will come from this is...that his wife will uncover the truth and kick him out, thus he will inevitably join the ranks of the 'hard done bys' who have gone down this path and find themselves paying the mortgage on a house they no longer live in, and for kids that they have forfeited the right to be a responsible parent to in favour of the itch that wifey can no longer satisfy...ho hum. But i'm sure he'll find a way to justify all that.

Edit...and blame the wife for not taking care of business. yawn

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25