Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 02/12/13 01:37 AM
Does it serve up spam?

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 02/12/13 01:34 AM

had a question Z. Kind of a pain filters don't show before tapping out sentence fragments...infuriating waste of time me thinks slaphead

In response to diet coke thang, is there a fooked up foodstuffs thread around these parts? Seems a nudge doesn't evoke a Dave's not here to carry out whims ova slanted picture. think

good question G-man.. not sure actually.. wait.. yes there is.. it's call RECIPES / COOKING, Home & Garden.. :thumbsup:

Hey Zee...doesn't the pub need a cook after the last one got kicked to the kerb for eating all the doughnuts? ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:36 AM

FWB is not necessarily a bad thing and not limited to male thinking only. A woman can initiate a FWB relationship just as well as a man can. A fwb is someone you enjoy spending time with, talking to and going out with on a very non-sexual level. That's the Friends part. The benefits part is when that same person can subdue your hormones in a safe sex environment. It happens often when you are stressed out, hurting, need comforting, or just want a passionate night of unadulterated sex without the emotional committment or baggage. If the person is already your friend you know that you can enjoy yourself without being label as a one-night stand or a slut. I agree there is a risk of developing an emotional attachment that is deeper than friends. If that happens you stop the sex and continue to remain friends.

Does it come with a disclaimer?? spock

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:27 AM

lol~ Kahurangi Bumstead?

ya know treating a Fancy Dan brewer as that me thinks is how Flubber was invented...or wazit half a stir 'n a bit crunchy? :smile:

Red Bull gives ya wings doncha know? ;-)

Ya might wanna twist one up Zee...i do believe i feel a game coming on...

Rack or break G?...and what are we playing for? :-)

Btw...if'n ya hit the quote button on this here post...you'll see how to make yer coin stick the next time you spin one up from the tube. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCikYIZfxxk

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 02/11/13 12:54 PM
Hi & bye folks...*slamming down a cup of get my arse moving whilst running out the door*

I'm late...eeep! :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 02/11/13 12:51 PM

The ostriches ate them.

Those were orkses from middle earth precious ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 02/11/13 12:48 PM
About 3 hours north of Auckland...depending on how fast you want to travel the winding roads ;-)

Nice beaches up around that area.

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 02/11/13 12:46 PM

You've just had sex with a new lover for the first time. It's now the morning after and he/she has gone out to buy breakfast for you both. While they're gone, do you look through his/her personal belongings? Closets, draws, etc?

What would i be looking for???....some evidence of other women or an STD factor?? Bit late for that innit?

I'm pretty bloody sure i would have found out everything i need to know prior to making the decision to jump his bones.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:51 PM
Enjoy your Friday folks...ima bout to kickstart my w'end :-)

drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: ....hahaha @ ba-na-nas :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:49 PM

Busy trying to unravel the mess of a maze known as women.smokin

Follow the breadcrumbs :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:48 PM
Actually...the public transport system in Melbourne is superlative to any other major city in Australia. I think so anyway...

Melbourne is one huge grid and is easily accessible to anywhere you want to go using trams, trains and buses if one is travelling on a shoestring budget. It's very hard to get lost in Melbourne...because you always wind up on a major road or highway somewhere.

Sydney on the other hand is a nightmare and has many one way streets because of the waterways that run through it. It can get messy if you don't know where you're going.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:37 PM
Spin some reggae and Bobs your uncle

One Drop....Bob Marley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74NCfS3h2JY

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:31 PM
Not a hotel with a bed, but put the ice lounge down on your list for a cocktail or 2 whilst you're in Melbourne Zee, followed by dinner at one of the many restaurants in the same area....

http://www.chillon.com.au/ice-lounge

OR....

There is the tramcar restaurant, where one can take in the sights of inner city Melbourne whilst dining...

http://www.tramrestaurant.com.au/

OR...

If you prefer to dine on the water?? There is the Yarra river cruise

http://melbcruises.com.au/cruising-restaurant.htm

OR....

Perhaps take a 40 min ferry ride across the bay for lunch??

http://www.visitfrankston.com/accom_result1/searoad-ferries/

Just throwing around a few ideas for your visit ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:55 PM

If the "GENTLEMAN" has a romantic interest in the LADY & has any "MANNERS/INTEGRITY; he will pay the bill with NO SECOND thoughts.

If it is 2 friends getting together for lunch; they should discuss the topic & agree on what will be done.

Bottom line is the matter should be settled in private by the people involved.

MANNERS & PERSONAL INTEGRITY are how I base ALL MY DECISIONS;
wish others still did the same.

All BS aside.
I agree with Oldsage.

Even if it's just a lady friend, I will still offer to pick up the tab.

I don't go out to dinner very often so, the cost wouldn't kill me.

:thumbsup:

Exactly!!...a fuss free lunch where one is more concerned about enjoying the meal and company rather than who is picking up the tab. Geebez...how hard does one want to make it? whoa

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:42 PM

My grapes need peeling.ohwell

Stop wining...

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:31 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Fri 02/08/13 01:35 PM
Signs that make you go hmmmmmm spock laugh

When out and about, i quite often come across a sign that brings a smile or a raised eyebrow. The following did both...which is a rarity.

Hope you don't mind Zee...but i thought i'd pin that up on the show 'n' tell wall ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:27 PM

waving peeps.. goooooooood EVE-ah-ning

so here's a lil USEless information for ya bigsmile

Because Of Heavy Traffic Congestion, Julius Caesar Banned All Wheeled Vehicles From Rome During Daylight Hours.

Because Of The Salt Content Of The Dead Sea, It Is Difficult To Dive Below Its Surface.

Bird Droppings Are Chief Export Of Nauru, An Island Nation In The Western Pacific.

Britain's Shortest River Is The Brun Which Runs Through Burnley In Lancashire.

China's Largest City Is Shanghai.

City With The Most Roll Royces Per Capita: Hong Kong.

Cuba Is The Only Island In The Caribbean To Have A Railroad.

Cyprus Has A Map On Its Flag.

Despite A Population Of Over A Billion, China Has Only About 200 Family Names.

Devon Is The Only County In Great Britain To Have Two Coasts.

Dominica, Mexico, Zambia, Kiribati, Fiji And Egypt All Have Birds On Their Flags.

England Is Smaller Than New England.

Every Year, Mexico City Sinks About 10 Inches.

French Speaking Residents Of Belgium Are Called Walloons.

In Downtown Lima, Peru, There Is A Large Brass Statue Dedicated To Winnie-The-Pooh.

Olympus Mons Is The Largest Volcano In Our Solar System. All The Moons Of The Solar System Are Named After Greek And Roman Mythology, Except The Moons Of Uranus Which Are Named After Shakesperean Characters.

There Is A City Called Rome In Every Continent.

160 Cars Can Drive Side By Side On The Monumental Axis In Brazil, The World's Widest Road.

All The Dirt From The Foundation To Build The World Trade Center In Nyc Was Dumped Into The Hudson River To Form The Community Now Known As Battery City Park.

Buckingham Palace Has Over 600 Rooms.

Disneyland Opened In 1955.

Due To Precipitation, For A Few Weeks, K2 Is Taller Than Mt. Everest.

In 1980, A Las Vegas Hospital Suspended Workers For Betting On When Patients Would Die. surprised

laugh ....luuurve your trivia nights Zee

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:27 PM

a drink it IS then.. G-man bigsmile drinker

well I'm glad for whatEVER reason you meandered into our lil corner of the universe.. you are most welcome.. but you'll have to bring your own twinkies.. laugh

*zee clears the bar area and lines up 8 shot glasses filled with tequila.. then passes G-man a salt shaker and tops them all with limes..* enjoy!! drinker

8??...well that's more then enough for me...but where's all yours? bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:08 PM
^^^^^ hahahaha :thumbsup:

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:03 PM

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Are you sure, you know you can generate electricity with potatoes?

The humble spud has been around a lot longer than any of us...so...

I think we should ask Mr Potato Head

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25