Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:09 PM

Altering ones physical appearance for the purpose of attracting a potential mate sounds rather shallow does it not? And to specifically target women as culprits of this practice makes me think that kind of mindset comes from somebody who doesn't understand anything about a womans vanity and how it can instill confidence in not only women...but men as well.

Ever noticed how an attitude of self loathing can change to one of confidence when they have had some 'panel beating work' done? I don't see anything wrong with that.

And no i haven't....i've just learnt to wear the genes my parents gave me.

It may be for boosting confidence but mostly are for attracting. I admit i have no confidence especially in expressing my opinions but if i undergo surgery will it be changed? No, because the problem is in me. It will just change your outside look but never the inside. I will try to overcome it little by little. All i have to do is to accept who i am and be contented.

It must be just me then that thinks working on your physical appearance isn't for anyone elses benefit but your own. ohwell

And for one who doesn't have any confidence expressing their opinion...you seem to be doing fine Winlei...like you've been doing it forever ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:01 PM
Love those movies! :-)

Oooo aaah...i feel a dunking ice-cream in popcorn movie sesh coming on for today/tonight :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 03:39 PM

Haha...the more the merrier!!...i do love a housefull of peeps.

How's your perching skills Johnno?? Iva a few eucalypt trees out back that i'm sure the cockatoos and koalas wouldn't mind sharing with you :wink: bigsmile

Koalas no problem... a BearHug's A Bearhug bigsmile

I no trust nothing with the word cock embedded in its name smokin

Trees really aren't my thing... Bruce the Shawwrk? now we're talkin! :banana:

hahaha...i can quite understand that mindset from your point of view, but i find the creatures strutting around with intent rather comical myself :-)

Bruce went on a rampage next door in New Zealand a couple of days ago...at a place called Muriwai Beach, which is a popular black sanded surf beach about an hour or so out of Auckland. Yeah...he did some damage sad2

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10868337

wow.. surprised okay K.. if you wanna swim in the ocean.. yer own yer own.. noway

I've been swimming on that beach...but it's more reknown for hammerheads cruising the water rather than great whites.

On a lighter note...these mermaids of the sea were spotted further south frolicking in the Wellington area of Enzed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpm-dytCk5k

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 03:06 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Fri 03/01/13 03:14 PM
Sweet as mate...chat to you when you can :thumbsup:

I have to tidy up the wumpus woom anyhoo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bJxYRtGUM4

ooops...wong one laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzSdPxlGGZc

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:59 PM
I shouldn't laugh...i hate that feeling flowerforyou

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:59 PM
hahahaha....your dribbling Zee ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:56 PM
Something in your eye Johnno? :smile:

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:50 PM
Altering ones physical appearance for the purpose of attracting a potential mate sounds rather shallow does it not? And to specifically target women as culprits of this practice makes me think that kind of mindset comes from somebody who doesn't understand anything about a womans vanity and how it can instill confidence in not only women...but men as well.

Ever noticed how an attitude of self loathing can change to one of confidence when they have had some 'panel beating work' done? I don't see anything wrong with that.

And no i haven't....i've just learnt to wear the genes my parents gave me.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:38 PM

howdy peeps.. happy FLYday bigsmile drinker :banana:

laugh haven't watched Magoo is a VERY long time..

AWEsome tune g-man.. Sly had some groovy moves :banana:

well.. off ta the dentists :cry: have a great afternoon all waving

yeah..if everyone was the same life would be boring ay?:smile:

Be good at the dentist, 'n maybe they'll let you dig around in the good girl prize box. Lol, My little Pony change purse sounds a keeper. (-:

lol...ay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr4rQ5QpXrU

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:32 PM

howdy peeps.. happy FLYday bigsmile drinker :banana:

laugh haven't watched Magoo is a VERY long time..

AWEsome tune g-man.. Sly had some groovy moves :banana:

well.. off ta the dentists :cry: have a great afternoon all waving

Dentists are one of those necessary evils Zee....but nitrous oxide helps a whole lot! ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:28 PM

whoa You really should stop listening to Zee's cats. Even though they are off my menu, they still cause me trouble by saying false things about me.

lol~ howdy
twas a nudge to pick a tune David. ;)

So, you want me to switch instruments. Will this satisfy you?

I wanted to know your taste of sound~ David I walk this earth with a pocket fulla caribiners, length of rope with the thought I may be needed 1day.
Satisfied? Nope...and the band played on..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrRb5hIbRr4

ummmm...this may be a really silly question, but what are caribiners? what

And it may be due to the effects of last nights end of touch football celebrations...but my mind went a little skiwif on that length of rope...ummmmm oops upside my head. :angel:

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:15 PM

whoa You really should stop listening to Zee's cats. Even though they are off my menu, they still cause me trouble by saying false things about me.

lol~ howdy
twas a nudge to pick a tune David. ;)

So, you want me to switch instruments. Will this satisfy you?

oooooh.. totally RAD Dave :thumbsup: very ROCKER.. you look a lil like Robert Plant.. bigsmile

Oh come on!...Robert Plant looks nothing like a toilet brush! spock bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 12:57 PM

offtopic

going to the dentist tomorrow afternoon K.. not sure how I'll feel afterwards OR how long it'll take for the freezing to thaw so may have to pass on our call tomorrow.. I'll let you know here when I get back if we'll have to skip our "Date" or not.. love (just feeding into John's fantasy bigsmile laughlaugh)

No wurries matey...and i'm sure Johnno doesn't mind the thought of being sandwiched :wink: bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 12:53 PM

How's your perching skills Johnno?? Iva a few eucalypt trees out back that i'm sure the cockatoos and koalas wouldn't mind sharing with you :wink: bigsmile

Koalas no problem... a BearHug's A Bearhug bigsmile

I no trust nothing with the word cock embedded in its name smokin

Trees really aren't my thing... Bruce the Shawwrk? now we're talkin! :banana:

hahaha...i can quite understand that mindset from your point of view, but i find the creatures strutting around with intent rather comical myself :-)

Bruce went on a rampage next door in New Zealand a couple of days ago...at a place called Muriwai Beach, which is a popular black sanded surf beach about an hour or so out of Auckland. Yeah...he did some damage sad2

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10868337

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 02/28/13 12:07 PM

drinker mornin peeps.. bigsmile

tis a BEAUtiful day in the neighborhood.. whose? not sure but in SOMEone's laugh it's crappy here grumble

crank 'er up Dave.. lets get this Pub a rockin WOOOOHHHOOOey :banana: I'm a dancin queen today.. :banana:

yawn ooops.. ma bad blushing not the company.. just woke up WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early this mornin.. thus the need for volume ohwell

:wink:

Crank it up Zee...tis freaky Friday flipside...ha!...try saying that out loud and as fast as you can in a shopfull of peeps...betcha they give you clearway to the cashier ;-)

Dancing Queen??...oh lordy!...that just took me back to aged 13 and up on stage at school doing a 'Glee' thang in front of the entire school.

eeep....but hell!...we thought we were supa cool at the time! laugh

Avagoodun!....Abba rocks!! bigsmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 02/28/13 11:52 AM

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:10 AM
I remember quite vividly the first time i heard the phrase "I'm so hungry that i could eat a horse and chase the jockey"....i was 6yrs old, and my mother had a hell of a time trying to stop me from crying. :-|

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:03 AM
I look for something positive about them that i can focus on until the end of the drink or dinner...waste not want not ya know??...or is it want not waste not...i fergit.

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 02/27/13 11:29 PM
Ha!...t'aint free ya know! you want watchy?...jingle jingle in the travel fund jug. :wink: laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:12 AM
I've been cloned before a long time ago on another site far far away....

That was about as much fun as watching a hamster run a marathon in its little hamster wheel thingy. :-|

Don't suppose that's classed as being unique though does it?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25