Community > Posts By > Mortman

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/20/24 10:55 AM
Good profile. The photos are clear enough and show you in interesting places. Picture with a dog doesn't hurt. Good text blurb, too!

I really like your writing, with the humor and playful self-deprecation. I laughed. The only problem with the blurb is that some of the spacing got messed up, so your "Pros" and "Cons" didn't get spaced apart from the previous sentence. Maybe fix that. There's almost no size limit to the burb, so you could expand a bit describing who you seek.

You also left the headline as the default "Hi.." Lame. You could use that to call attention to yourself when website users are browsing a list of search results. Most people just say "Hi.." where you could say something like "Man with dog seeks vegan to meet IRL" or whatever.

Anyway, you seem like a good guy, and for the profile with good pictures and a well-written, but poorly formatted blurb, I'd rate it 8/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/20/24 10:43 AM
Good profile. Nice photos and you filled in the information. I don't like the lack of punctuation or capitalization, but overall it's good.

The photos are good and show you out in interesting places. Well lit, except for the one with the bar lights, but even that's not bad. Impressive beard! Maybe you could get a photo that's more focused on your face and looking into the camera, for people look at smaller screens.

You left the headline as the default "Hi.." which is lame, but lots of people do that, and most don't seem to mind. I noticed your text blurb isn't capitalized or punctuated at all. Probably no big deal, but some people may find that unintelligent. Even your profession is a run-on sentence with no punctuation. Maybe leave profession as "Entrepreneur" and write about your nine startups in the text blurb section. The text blurb has no rational size limit, so have fun with it. Maybe better describe the kind of person you seek.

Anyway, it's clear you're a good-looking guy and women generally can pick up such clues, you should be alright. But for the profile with excellent photos, but disappointing headline and the lazy blurb, I'd rate it 8/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/20/24 10:26 AM
The Felons are DNC and all the Marxist Leaders, with J Biden along as a little Puppet man.

Nothing J Biden has done while in office is worthy of any praise.

I disagree. Capping insulin for Medicare patients to $35/month is good. Allowing Medicare to negotiate drug costs is good. The CHIPS Act was a brilliant bipartisan bill that brings manufacturing jobs back to the US and improves our semiconductor industry and reduces Chinese expansion.

Investing in our infrastructure is good, and even Trump wanted to do it, but never had the capability to work anything out beyond just declaring "infrastructure week" a few times. All Trump's greatest plays were always "in two weeks." Sometimes even his plans for improvements were the same two weeks away. Pathetic.

But you were talking about felons. What felonies?

Mortman's photo
Tue 03/19/24 07:36 PM
The Democrat Marxist leaders have been trying to Bankrupt D Trump ever since he got in office and out of office of POTUS.
Libral Marxists Leaders are the real criminals. Along with their Mini Puppet J Biden.

Hope Biden is Out in 2024. Unless his Leaders find a way to steel another election.

No, it's the law in New York that they take back the money gained illegally. Trump has been a crook for decades, but they could only claw back from the point of the statute of limitations. Even if it means hundreds of $millions. What'll be shocking is when Trump loses his criminal cases and faces prison.

Of course Trump is crying because he feels that rich white men are above the law, and doesn't care that bank fraud is wrong even if the banks make some money. That's the leader of your "Law and Order" Republican Party. Happy?

Mortman's photo
Tue 03/19/24 07:48 AM
Edited by Mortman on Tue 03/19/24 07:52 AM
Broke Donald Trump Admits He Can’t Post That Massive $464 Million Bond

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broke-donald-trump-admits-t-162939834.html
So DJT, after claiming under oath that his real estate was worth $billions more than he claimed on bank loan applications now has difficulty getting a $557 million bonds for his appeals (including interest).
* Trump has less than a week to secure a bond (Monday 3/25)
* D.A. James has pledged to start liquidating his NYC properties should he default
* Banks can't trust Trumps valuations in order to accept his properties as collateral
* Banks are also reluctant to get involved with such a divisive political character as Trump

Couldn't happen to a more deserving criminal.

S
Don’t count Trump out yet… after numerous attempts to conjure up the “ Gotcha” witch hunt that stops Trump in his tracks , not ONE thing has worked in favor of the dumacrats … Trump will survive this B.S. charge . When will the morons on the left learn that no matter how bad you try to make Trump look you will never turn his base against him, we saw the great job Trump did from his first day in office and we know he can repair the damage Biden has done and we know Trump will be much better to bring calm to the Middle East and Ukraine.

Trump's legal problems aren't because of the Democrats. They're because of Trump's criminality. Now Trump pretends he's only being prosecuted because he's running for President, but in reality, he's only running for President to avoid prosecution. The guy has no platform. No plan beyond vengeance against his detractors and pardons for himself and friends. He can't tell you what he'll do to fix problems. New platform: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/18/24 10:46 PM
Edited by Mortman on Mon 03/18/24 10:47 PM
Broke Donald Trump Admits He Can’t Post That Massive $464 Million Bond

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broke-donald-trump-admits-t-162939834.html
So DJT, after claiming under oath that his real estate was worth $billions more than he claimed on bank loan applications now has difficulty getting a $557 million bonds for his appeals (including interest).
* Trump has less than a week to secure a bond (Monday 3/25)
* D.A. James has pledged to start liquidating his NYC properties should he default
* Banks can't trust Trumps valuations in order to accept his properties as collateral
* Banks are also reluctant to get involved with such a divisive political character as Trump

Couldn't happen to a more deserving criminal.

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/18/24 04:46 PM
Democrat leaders may come up with another candidate before actual election day in November.
Kamala is next in line maybe she will run.:smile:

Then D Trump can beat her out as well.

They do not have a candidate worth being POTUS Yet!

No chance Harris will need to run for President before 2028. Biden's doing a really good job, and will likely win in November, considering Trump did an objectively bad job of being President, and Biden Harris 2024 need only remind Americans of what a disaster Trump was and plans to be.

Trump's platform is to pardon all his felon friends (and himself) and hand over more American influence to Putin. Now that Trump owes hundreds of $millions for his legal troubles, he's even more of a security risk. That the MAGA faithful call themselves patriots would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/17/24 05:03 PM
They say dumb s**t all the time on camera. Trump will be a dictator, Trump will execute his adversaries, Trump will align with Russia. These democrats spewing those lies are the dumbest fools on earth , not because they believe it, but because they say it over and over again. The only thing they are convincing people of is their unbelievable ability to be so unethical , that they can lie to the American people and take pride in it. The dwindling support for anyone or anything tied to the democrats is proof positive their policies are poison for Americas future.

If not true, then why did Trump behave like Putin's puppet? Left people--including some in his cabinet--asking what Putin had on Trump. Now many people who served under Trump are refusing to endorse Trump. Basically the only ones endorsing Trump are using him for their campaign or need a pardon. Trump's former Secretary of State famously called Trump a "f***ing moron!"

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/15/24 10:42 PM
It's a good start. You've got clear, well-lit photos of you and you selected a few interests and biographical facts. However, the photos are a bit redundant, the headline was left as the default "Hi.." and you have no text blurb.

Maybe rethink the photo selection. It looks like you included a 20-year old photo because it basically looks like you do now, but with a slightly thinner goatee and slightly fuller hair. Maybe post a photo of yourself out pursuing one of your interests. Maybe just out with friends. For best results, if taking the photo with your phone, learn where the lens is and look into it when taking the picture.

The text blurb is the space where you can tell the ladies what you're like and what kind of woman you seek. There's no practical size limit there, so type whatever you like. But for best results, keep it brief and easy to read. Have fun with it! And if you can think up a headline about yourself, that would be good to use, too.

Anyway, you seem like a good guy, and could be fun to meet, but for the profile that only shows your face and a few bits of info, I'd only rate it 6/10

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/15/24 10:26 PM
Nice photos and beside the short text blurb, you left out all the other information.

I like the variety of photos. Most of them are well lit and clear. The zoo face paint shows you have a sense of humor and with your clear skin, you could pass for 14 years old.

I like an easy-to-read text blurb, and yours is nicely short. Maybe too short--it doesn't describe you and just says that you want to meet large men for fun. That's probably good enough, though.

Maybe go back and fill in the rest of the information--like what you do, and whether you smoke and all that. It makes a difference to a lot of people.

Anyway, your photos make it clear that you're an attractive young woman and lots of people don't even really read the text, so you'll probably still do alright. But for the profile, even with good photos, it's missing all the biographical information, I only rate it 6/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/15/24 10:13 PM
It's a pretty good profile with good photos and it's mostly complete, but the blurb is confusing.

I like the variety of photos in posted. I don't usually like nose rings, but you make it work, and the fur and jewelry and makeup show you have a lot of fun. Shots of you partying with your friends helps you look more approachable. Good job!

I also like that you used the headline--a lot of people don't. Like others have said, it's not clear what the blurb means. You wrote Jess, single for five, looking to see who and what's about up for making friends, dates, attending gigs together.Looking for a man who isn't intimidated by a womans size or success. It seems to me that you meant five [length of time] like "singe for five minutes" or something. But unless you plan on updating it when the number goes to six, maybe just say "singe for a while" or "single for too long." Maybe you could expand a bit on what type of man you seek, beyond their acceptance of big women and success.

Anyway, you seem like an attractive young woman and not too shy, so you should do alright. But for the nearly complete profile with good pictures, I deduct for the confusing and lacking blurb, so only 8/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/08/24 08:54 AM
Knocking down bank overdraft fees down to $8 doesn't look like a fairy tale, and neither does requiring up-front pricing on bills for service. These are common sense "kitchen table" issues that affect most Americans.

Mortman's photo
Thu 03/07/24 08:43 PM
Crime is actually trending downward, as it has since 1992. You can look it up. It's lower now than at any time during the Trump Administration.

Biden gave a pretty good speech for the SOTU address. The Republican response, from Senator Britt seemed psychotic, but whatever. Mike Johnson's calling for civility and decorum worked pretty well, except for Rep. Green who couldn't help herself. President Biden played up his experience and command of the facts of the situations, and he presented realistic goals and plans for solutions. Overall, a pretty good job.

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/06/24 07:07 AM
If states mindeset is all about competition and being number 1 rather than cooperation then the endgame should be war. Chinese has been actively trading long before the creation of united States, did they invade any country since then? No they are all after trades and commerce.

Tibet and Taiwan probably disagree.

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/06/24 07:03 AM
It's a profile. You've got clear photos, but nothing to describe you or what you're looking for beyond the boxes you checked. Disappointing.

You could enter some text in the headline, description and occupation boxes in your profile to tell the ladies about you. Tell them what you are like and what kind of person you're looking for. Make it easy to read. Have fun with it.

When you leave the descriptions out, it makes your profile look fake, or makes you look lazy.

The photos are well lit, and you look healthy and well-groomed. Good job on that! It'll probably work for the ladies who don't bother to read, but probably chase off the ladies who do like to read further.

So for the half-empty profile, I'd rate it 5/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/06/24 06:55 AM
It's a pretty good profile. The photos aren't great (and you said you know that) but they're clear enough. Your text blurb is descriptive enough. I like it.

If or when you decide to change the photos, figure out where the camera lens is and look at it when taking the picture. A smile wouldn't hurt. With cellphone cameras, more light is better. For best results, get a friend to take pictures of you outside in the daylight. Have fun with it.

You left the headline as the default "Hi.." which is weak. When your name comes up in searches, people will see your headline, and when everybody says "Hi.." nobody says anything. Use that to call attention to yourself. Also, there's no limit to the space you use, so don't abbreviate words in your blurb and pay attention to spelling. If you're after the older ladies, they'd probably like you to seem smarter, and you can do that by not typing in Instagram code.

Anyway, it's clear from the photos that you're a good-looking guy and there's nothing offensive in there, so you'll be alright. But for looking like the photos were taken by accident and the lame headline, I'd rate it 8/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/03/24 09:19 PM
Secretly conspiring? I don't know how secret you think it is, but they're not being too secret about their intentions. The West wants Russia out of Ukraine, and is working to get ammunition and weapons to Ukraine. The West doesn't want to take down Russia any further than that, despite what Putin or Medvedev say. Russia is dangerous, but a collapsed Russia is dangerous and unpredictable.

Mortman's photo
Sat 03/02/24 02:37 PM
Illinois judge removes Trump from primary ballot
The next state to kick Trump off their ballot. Their election board determined Trump ineligible a month ago, but decided they lacked the authority to actually remove him. This county judge issued her ruling this week and only stayed the removal pending the obvious appeals process. Despite what some are saying, there have been actual trials. Trump engaged in insurrection. It'll be interesting to see how SCOTUS can justify forcing states to keep Trump on the ballot.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4496068-illinois-judge-removes-trump-from-primary-ballot/

SCOTUS will reject these liberal states desire to keep Trump off their ballot, as they should do because they will adhere to the rule of law and the constitution. Trump has never been charged or convicted of insurrection , no matter what lies they keep trying to make folks believe..These corrupt liberal officials see the writing on the walls , Trump WILL be on all ballots. But these fools keep chasing that dream of theirs.. it reminds me of people paddling like hell to get on the Titanic before it sinks.. are they corrupt or just dumb as a post…

That might happen if the SCOTUS agrees that the 14th Amendment has no meaning anymore. Notice that in each state where Trump was taken off the ballot, it was after legal action by Republicans. I guess we'll see, either way, but SCOTUS rarely refuses the original finding of fact, and in each case, Trump was found to have engaged in insurrection.

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/01/24 10:21 PM
The evidence is what we witness daily. We aren’t ignoring that, what we do ignore or as the saying goes’ we take with a grain of salt’ is the numbers or research done by any governmental group in this era. The Trump hatred has wormed its way into most agencies or private entities doing historic research dating back to the past 20 years..They have a way of twisting facts to accommodate the progressive agenda… You say no attack in twenty years ..so let’s drop our guard and not worry about it.?.. . sound advice there bubba,, Biden should make you his border czar, I heard that job is up for grabs.. your real world must be in fantasy land , cause what you describe as real is being rejected by about 75% of American citizens… so who is really living in the real world?

So you actually see crime increasing? Crime rates are down, and following a general trend lower each year since Dubya left office. I guess it's easier to ignore the statistics when you're being fed the horse dung from Fox each night.

The reason those newscasts stop covering Trump's speeches is because he spews garbage, and those networks have responsibilities to not deliberately spread misinformation. President or not, Trump doesn't deserve unquestioned acceptance of his BS. Even Fox News cuts away sometimes--probably to avoid having to pay another $787 million.

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/01/24 10:04 PM
Illinois judge removes Trump from primary ballot
The next state to kick Trump off their ballot. Their election board determined Trump ineligible a month ago, but decided they lacked the authority to actually remove him. This county judge issued her ruling this week and only stayed the removal pending the obvious appeals process. Despite what some are saying, there have been actual trials. Trump engaged in insurrection. It'll be interesting to see how SCOTUS can justify forcing states to keep Trump on the ballot.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4496068-illinois-judge-removes-trump-from-primary-ballot/

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25