Community > Posts By > shelltress

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:50 PM

on a man..... must be well kept a lil trim wont hurt buddies, on a woman........trashy just plain trashy sick

I agree with the gorgeous one...
awww thanks but have u seen ur self ? ditto to u blushing

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:47 PM
The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By.......yea I went old school :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:44 PM
Edited by shelltress on Sat 03/01/08 05:44 PM
on a man..... must be well kept a lil trim wont hurt buddies, on a woman........trashy just plain trashy sick

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:43 PM
nonchalant ohwell

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:38 PM
slow like honey by fiona apple

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:29 PM

with someone who offered you a huge job promotion as compensation?
No im to stuck up on my brain I would feel very lil to know I got the job just because i slept with someone to get it and not because I worked my brain cells enough that I was really the best person for the job, plus im not selling myself for anything not even if it ment the job of my dreams I still would feel like a whore so totally i wouldnt.

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:51 PM
slept so long .........off of the queen of the damn sound track

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:40 PM

I still play with my pee pee a lot.

Did I just reveal waaay too much about myself? ohwell
Im tellingggggggg Mommmmmmmmmlaugh

You're just mad because she said you couldn't play with it anymore!

So phhbhbhbhbbbbtt!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
sick dude u made me sick i hope u clean that up cause i cant laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:36 PM
lovers groove by the dead can dance

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:35 PM

I still play with my pee pee a lot.

Did I just reveal waaay too much about myself? ohwell
Im tellingggggggg Mommmmmmmmmlaugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:30 PM
alein by bush

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:26 PM
play video games and eat gummy bears

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:13 PM
sober by tool

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:09 PM
if you can see this bummber sticker..stop riding my ass laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:08 PM
amber bye 311

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:06 PM
Its very good to ask questions and if you notice a contradiction its very wise to aknowledge them and have questions.

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:08 PM
Edited by shelltress on Thu 02/28/08 06:18 PM

I love how this was a topic on how religion views of a Parent can effect a child, and then all of this was then turned around to God as in the Christian god being the right one or blahza blahza we so were talking about religion influence on a child from a parent not about what God produces good children or productive people of society nor what scientific believes in Jesus Christ, How and or like why push the real topic aside and deep throat us all with idea of what God is right, God or a God was not the topic the topic was ( religion parenting skills ) not My god is better then ur god or idea of god or lack of god indifferent

Well can I not speak of God for me when answering any questions in religion. I can't speak of the pantiest God or any other....only the God I know. And my sweet I don't know how you can ever speak of religion and not have some kind of God to speak of. And for me I never say my God is the only way....It's just the only way for me. You can believe whatever gets you through the day as I have that same right.

hummmmm really im not sweet flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:49 PM
Edited by shelltress on Thu 02/28/08 06:19 PM

I love how this was a topic on how religion views of a Parent can effect a child, and then all of this was then turned around to God as in the Christian god being the right one or blahza blahza we so were talking about religion influence on a child from a parent not about what God produces good children or productive people of society nor what scientific believes in Jesus Christ, How and or like why push the real topic aside and deep throat us all with idea of what God is right, God or a God was not the topic the topic was ( religion parenting skills ) not My god is better then ur god or idea of god or lack of god indifferent

Well can I not speak of God for me when answering any questions in religion. I can't speak of the pantiest God or any other....only the God I know. And my sweet I don't know how you can ever speak of religion and not have some kind of God to speak of. And for me I never say my God is the only way....It's just the only way for me. You can believe whatever gets you through the day as I have that same right.
flowerforyou sweet

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:15 AM

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:46 AM

Could there be a direct psychological correlation between what religious beliefs are taught by a parent and the cognitive skill levels and/or abilities of the children?

If this were confirmed...that religious people produce less intelligent children, what would be the desired response in your mind? What would be the correct course to help our "kids"?

It's the biggest bunch of bahoogie I have ever read....Because both my kids are far above average in education. I would dare anyone to have a conversation with my 15 year old and say she is not the most well adjusted intelligent kid they have met. And what makes it even better for me.....I think because of heer solid foundation in Christ she is not swayed to be a follower she is a leader. She does not ever conform to what the "in kids are doing" She would rather just be herself and that my dear friends is going to benefit her in life....

That doesn't matter one bit. The spotlight fallacy is used all the time. I have one son who is mentally retarded and another who is autistic. If someone spotlights my family and uses us as an example, what would the outcome be? (ignoring the genetic component of my boys handicap is a given) I can only think of one "logical" outcome. We have to do what is best for the kids. So if parents insist on teaching their kids "destructive" "myths and faerie tales" then we *MUST* do what's right for the kids.

I've seen this argument used a lot. It's been made by Dawkins and it's become very popular. The argument goes like this: Religion is a form of mind control, which destroys the intellect of children, therefore teaching religion to children is child abuse. And you simply can't leave a child in an abusive home...

I agree spider and I also think your a man beyond your years. And like I have said so many many times. I don't care about religion for it is man made....I do however care about God, Christ his Son, and the Holy Bible. As far as believing in this for my children....It's their choice, plain and simple......And I think the productive children in our society in 20-30 years will be the kids that have Christ as their foundation.
I dont have Christ in my life and Im a prodcutive part of society, In 20 to 30 years u believe so strongly that only ur God or belief will produce productive childern of society but yet ur views are so strong on that, but u state that u would have no say in ur childs belief but yet would u then allow them to not be one of those prodcutive childern of society with Christ in their life ? Im sorry but u have confussed me a bit. So if one of ur children is not a Christ believer u then will view them as not being a prodcutive part of society ? but yet u say u dont care to force ur views on them but what if u were to say what u just stated here to them wouldnt they have a fear that Mommy wouldnt see them as a prodcutive part of society with the lack of Christ in their life ? Ur words ((I think the productive children in our society in 20-30 years will be the kids that have Christ as their foundation. ))