Community > Posts By > shelltress

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:37 PM
secretly is turned on by comb over’s happy

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:01 PM
Nope ! not a boy friend girl friend realtionship anyways. The reason for finding someone in the first place to be with is that u are best friends with passion and lust for one another, with the lack of passion and lust its just a friend ship and not a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. Nope i wouldnt. Im not shady just honest happy

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:10 AM
Eck well hopefully ur friend gets cocky and uses their head and doesnt allow her to step on his/her friendships, *****es are cruel if given the power of friend dumping grumble Hope ur friend uses thrier brain and puts their foot down :wink:

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:39 AM
U see u took the words from my lips i love being a woman :cry: yay for us happy

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:18 AM

smokin Men are more aggresive by nature. smokin
Mirror I think ur aggresive by nature blushing its quite lovely i must say flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:16 AM

When it comes to picking up a woman, why is it that even with numbers about the same population-wise, guys have to do all the wooing, the courting and stuff. Why cant we go to a bar and have the women buy us drinks (after all they do make the same money in mose truely civilised countries now) why cant they use the pick up lines and embarrass themselves. Why cant we have the pick of who we want to take home, of who we want to start a relationship with etc...? WHY??? (and if there is a bar like that that isnt a male strip club----send me an email and let me know where it islaugh )
laugh Dude ur a male u should love to be the chaser its in ur blood but then again that is for only dominant males, If a woman is that in to u she will come after u believe me it happens but stop whining about it u sound like u want to be to submissivehuh

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:13 AM
I would have a sex change and become a girl again, I just love being girlie is the best in the world :cry: see I even cry girlie how can u not want to be able to do that laugh

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:03 AM
laughdevil laugh its some funny stuff though happy

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:59 AM

Ok I have been jobless for a while, and I had an interview yesterday that went pretty well..I am supposed to go along for a ride along tomorrow...which is great, but here's my problem..I applied for another job last night, and today the lady sent me an email wanting to interview me at 11:30 tomorrow, which is 30 minutes before my ride along for the other job...I don't know how I am going to pull this off, and need to know what I should do. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Beccaflowerforyou
Go to the one that is more money or closer to u that u feel u are more comfy with, I dont think u should stress ur self out and try to go to both, U will be a mess with stress if u try, calm ur self and think of the best fit for u and then send a thank you note to both for the interview or the request for a interview ( good luck ) :wink:

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:51 AM

She is an evil sex goddess with all the men worshipping at her knees.
(oh..hell..thats a good rumor..isnt it?)

Dammit that was for the one above you Johnnyboy.

Is a evil sex goddess also but is waiting for the Counsel to make their decision of her punishment for sex torture games on mer mortal men devil

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:41 AM

Is thrilled by mysteries women, Once strolled threw the dark enchated forest to see the evil witch of torture and never was the same, but made best friends with the troll that lived under the bridge laugh

laugh
Plays dungeons and dragons....
Is upset still that he is no longer in the club to play dungeons and dragons. I am the wizard now laugh

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:35 AM
Is thrilled by mysteries women, Once strolled threw the dark enchated forest to see the evil witch of torture and never was the same, but made best friends with the troll that lived under the bridge laugh

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:31 AM
Shes just not in to u, get away from her, she is playing games for entertainment.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:29 AM
Always uses the fraise (You killed my master now you must die) glasses

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:18 AM

Woman feel free to answer the question assuming its malebigsmile
If I had a cutie with a bad body I so would whip him in to shape, make it fun together sweating at the gym. Muscles are hard work to get but a (ugly mug) doesnt burn off like fat can.:wink:

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:14 AM
laugh Just a statement I found the best hikkie maker out there cant let em go now can I, What would I have to look forward to when I pull my skirt down to tinkel at work if not a mark from him frown Phones and data entry is a bore but O my do I leave the office a bit when he leaves a mark for me to enjoy for the rest of the day blushing Its hot no up tightness about it. Just dont make them trashy and have them on ur neck to show to the world then they just become yucky sick

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:09 AM
Eww there would be no passion in that one and it would have the smell of beer stained in it for sure lol nasty laugh No u needed heated desire they are the best marks happy

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:06 AM
meow ........now veiwing a hikkie that way is Hot flowerforyou well to me anyways blushing

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:03 AM
I dont think hikkies should be seen, but I think they are hot, during ur busy day at work if you were to have a tinkel break and had one on ur thigh and you notice it, it takes you back to the moment of getting it, so at a boring busy work day for one small moment you get to take a trip back to a passionate moment and the lusful feeling of getting it. Its ur lil secret mark that no one knows of but u and him happy

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:37 AM
Just make sure their not 2 steps from death and or 2 steps from being just bornlaugh No really ur like 40 something so I would say from 30 to 55 maybe huh