Community > Posts By > shelltress

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:23 AM

Thank you for making such a thorough mess of your presidency that the citizens of this country want a change so vast, so enormous that we are willing to elect either a black man or a woman to the White House.

Wow thats very prejudice. Am I to assume that since you post this you are backing this persons writing? If people want to vote democrat because of Bush thats fine, but the candidate's race/gender shouldn't matter.(i know it does to some people, but that statement makes it sound like some horrible atrocity.)
flowerforyou kudoes ur quote to him was right on, Man some of the things he said were ok a bit of the truth but wow did he word it like a Fat white red neck man laugh I wonder what he would do if this country were to ever have a Black Woman running it ? Hmm I wonder how his rant would go noway

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:37 AM
This one time at band camp someone said something funny and everyone laughed ohwell laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:15 PM
To Care with hurt being possible, with pain you tend to gain strength and knowledge. To be afraid to care is to run away from one of the best feelings in life. Be bold grab his heart by the balls and care, when hurt grab him by the balls and hurt laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:36 AM
Oc your dogs one eye ball in the pic is creepy its like he is stareing in to my soul , ur on the team !laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:31 AM

lets just all be creepy then devil laugh wendy ur one creepy cool chicka ur on my teamhappy
why do I never get pickeddrinker drinker drinker
Creepy ladies first then creepy men its only manners happy

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:28 AM
laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:25 AM
Men that wear to much after shave, it just takes it to another level of trying to hard to not be stinky to that omg stinky smelly (cough) laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:23 AM
lets just all be creepy then devil laugh wendy ur one creepy cool chicka ur on my teamhappy

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:00 AM
I want to be the last that post I like being creepy laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:53 AM

for my last rant - I do not understand why people must attack people personaly when someone does not tell them what they want to hear .. if you don't want to hear what people think then why ask .......I am normally a very happy go lucky person that has had some life experiances that have made me come to realize the importance of keeping a sense of humor about onesself.. come on people stop blaming others and remember in the words of john lennon all you need is love ....
I agree kudos!

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:56 AM
That would show a sign of bad parenting, First dates are not ment for childern at all, or any other date really besides when you get to know each other and both have children and take them to a park but other then that nope.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:19 AM
Aww that was just so sweet blushing flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:24 AM
Whats Valentines day ? frown

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:13 AM
Blue Eyes;

People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They love to party.They are very satisfying and love to please.GREAT IN BED!! Are straight up WARRIORS((aka wolves)) when they need to be.They are bad to the bone.

Awwww......... now that just makes me blush blushing :tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:27 PM
All I can say is awwwwwwwww I am happy for you and him, I hope that the joy that you have last long and that its a great and heart felt experience , congrats to you flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:38 PM
Edited by shelltress on Wed 02/06/08 01:39 PM
We women are those jewels of life that for almost everyman sometime or another needs and cherishes if wise, We are beautiful enough to capture the moment of the day when all things are wrong or right, We are lovely and sexy and in the end powerful enough that even the toughest men or boldest men can melt in our hands, We can tame even the wildest beast side of a man with our lingering sent and one sexy look , but yet be soft and pure enough to truly care about the heart of a man and know that as strong as you may all be there is a need for our softness that you all desire.

When a woman knows these things she exudes confidence's and with that and her well kept natural beauty, is my opinion of what makes a woman truly sexy.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:58 AM
I think its a good profile.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 01:18 AM
Ok you said be honest so here it goes from my view,
I think you need to sit up straight in ur pic, your tall and you should act like you own it ,
Give at least one with out the hat,
Shorten your profile, not being mean or saying that you talk to much but you need to leave something to be wondered about you , a lingering question for someone to ask, your profile can seem a bit overwhelming and may turn women away by your on going, plus it is nice to find out about someone slowly, thus that is where that IM on here comes in.
You don't have to mention that you are sexy or handsome, no need to over do it there is something lovely and attractive about modesty, women will make their own opinion about your looks.

You seem as tho you have a great personality and are able to express yourself, good luck.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:24 PM

gonna keep one foto . . . which one should it be?? seriously. the rest will go . . .
I so would keep #3 and the last one , the one of u in the white shirt brings out ur good color and the last one with the flower you look shy and sweet but beautiful. Nock em dead girl happy

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:59 PM

Im new to this site as of like 15 minutes ago. Make me feel welcome !
(Make me feel welcomed )? I dont like being told what to do :tongue:

1 2 3 4 6 Next