Community > Posts By > shelltress

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:10 PM
system of a down aerials, idk thought i could see u listening that on ur ipod as ur walking glasses

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:52 PM
I love anime, ninja scrolls, dragon ball, cow boy bee bop, vampire hunter D the list goes on :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:49 PM
Edited by shelltress on Sat 03/01/08 09:50 PM
uses silk scarves tied to the bed for other things hehe then decorations blushing oh u bad girl

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:42 PM
can kill a man with one hand devil

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:39 PM
stole the only sock the man had left laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:34 PM

stole my clothes.....laugh
tried to buy them back off ebay happy

ps. sorry but i left u at least with one sock :cry:

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:31 PM
first man to get ganged raped by the lil people in my gang happy

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:26 PM
blushing yes they are red.

likes to get out of the car like paris hilton wow ho! look at that flashing laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:23 PM
doesnt wear panites under his robe.

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:15 PM
has bigger angel wings then me devil

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:10 PM
chi chi goku's wifie from dragon ball Z

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:09 PM
for him to stay in and cook for me with me just us, music on joking around crying over chopped onions:cry: shaking our tushies to musicdrinker , best time is making a meal with someone u loveflowerforyou , going out is nice but nothing like someone making somthing specail just for u blushing

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:01 PM
use to be known as angel cat flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:58 PM

my blue boxes are better then your blue box
laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:55 PM
still under the age 30 its only time that we will all get to run with the big dogs tho, no matter the age im going to feel 16 :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:50 PM
the picuters nice who ever she is she looks like she is having a good time blushing

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:46 PM
Edited by shelltress on Sat 03/01/08 08:48 PM
lmao laugh awwwwwww blue boxes u guys get a bad rap its like ur aleins or something aww stick together make it better happy devil

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:45 PM
whats the 411

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:32 PM
Edited by shelltress on Sat 03/01/08 08:35 PM

Hold your angery in or just don't let how you really feel out and or stand up for your self.

For some odd reason or another I would love to scram or yell, what have you at some people that make me pissed off but I understandable know I could get into some trouble if I did it at work that's where I would most likely to tell off some people etc.

I do get angery at my self at times for standing up for my self when I need to, but for whatever the reason I just let people run there mouths and say what they need to and I try not to listen even though I am thinking about yelling at them at that point I feel some what stuiped I guess you could say for not saying noting at all.

Any body else feel they can't let there true feelings or stand up for there selfs etc.

I mean I understand a person need's to stand up for them selfs or they will get walked all over, however I just can't seem to do it for the most part because by the time I get angery enough to want to say something I just let it all go.. almost makes me want to ask the person that is speaking to me are they done yet.

ohwell

And I must admit I do not like fighting or any of that stuff with other people, I would rather walk away then yell at any body. I guess this has something to do with the way I was growing up and all.
I know where you are coming from, most of the time in life it is faster and easier to bite your tongue and shush up but then in the end I become a boiling tea pot and once and a while something that was bothering me for quite sometime will over flow and come out the next time there is a problem, Im out spoken at work but with family memembers I am quite a holder backer, then I leave people alone for a long time until I can gather my thoughts and allow the hot water to cool down , not healthy yea i know but your not alone just at work forget it to much is to much at times leave the job and move on and or deal with the issue but take time to handle it proper and a lil manly sometimes people need a lil umff from u so just make sure its perfect timing and worth it, but always know ur right first. good luck

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:54 PM

I'm curious if this happens to the ladies too.

I've browsed around here and other dating sites and came across several profiles with pictures and thought "I believe she's packing!"

Sometimes it's painfully obvious and sometimes they'll even mention it in their profile.

But I'm sure sometimes it's just the camera lens mistreating her or God wasn't too kind with her looks.

Anyone else noticing this happening more and more? Or am I just getting paranoid?

Ladies do you ever see a guy's profile and wonder if he used to be a she??

And for crying out loud don't start mentioning names!!

Man u just made me think of the movie the Crying Game laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6