A tall well-built woman with good

reputation, who can cook frogs

legs, who appreciates a good fuc-

schia garden, classical music and tal-

king without getting too serious.

But please only read lines 1,3,and5.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:26 PM
That's one of the funniest things I ever heardlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:54 PM
You look so beautiful!!! love

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:33 PM
Very funny, and very true.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:49 AM

Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop the hood and stare at the engine as if I know what I'm looking at. If another man shows up, one of us will say to the other, "I used to be able to fix these things, but now with all these computers and everything, I wouldn't know where to start." We will then drink beer.

Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car I will fiddle with a wire clothes hanger and ignore your suggestions that we call a road service until long after hypothermia has set in.

Because I'm a man, I can be relied upon to purchase basic groceries at the store, like milk or bread. I cannot be expected to find exotic items like "Cumin" or "Tofu". For all I know these are the same thing. And never, under any circumstances, expect me to pick up anything for which "feminine hygiene product" is a euphemism.

Because I'm a man, when I catch a cold I need someone to bring me soup and take care of me while I lie in bed and moan. You never get as sick as I do, so for you this isn't an issue.

Because I'm a man, when one of our appliances stops working I will insist on taking it apart, despite evidence that this will just cost me twice as much once the repair person gets here and has to put it back together.

Because I'm a man, I must hold the television remote control in my hand while I watch TV. If the thing has been misplaced, I may miss a whole show looking for it (though one time I was able to survive by holding a calculator).

Because I'm a man, I don't think we're all that lost, and no, I don't think we should stop and ask someone. Why would you listen to a complete stranger -- I mean, how the hell could he know where we're going?

Because I'm a man, there is no need to ask me what I'm thinking about. The answer is always either sex or baseball, though I have to make up something else when you ask, so don't.

Because I'm a man, I am capable of announcing, "One more beer and I really have to go", and mean it every single time I say it, even when it gets to the point that the one bar closes and my buddies and I have to go hunt down another. I will find it increasingly hilarious to have my pals call you to tell you I'll be home soon, and no, I don't understand why you threw all my clothes into the front yard. Like, what's the connection?

Because I'm a man, you don't have to ask me if I liked the movie. Chances are, if you're crying at the end of it, I didn't.

Because I'm a man, yes, I have to turn up the radio when Bruce Springsteen or The Doors comes on, and then, yes, I have to tell you every single time about how Bruce had his picture on the cover of Time and Newsweek the same day, or how Jim Morrison is buried in Paris and everyone visits his grave. Please do not behave as if you do not find this fascinating.

Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?

Because I'm a man, and this is, after all, the 90's, I will share equally in the housework. You just do the laundry, the cooking, the gardening, the cleaning, and the dishes. I'll do the rest.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR WOMEN, TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE MALE ANIMAL.:tongue:

laugh bigsmile Cooly

lmao

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:18 AM

A GREEN BAY SHIRT! drinker

not a chance

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:17 AM

I just updated my profile, please let me know what you think....Don't be nice, I can take it.

I like your profile if it was a number 1-10 I would have to give your profile a 9. Your pics are all blurred...

Yeah my camera is junk.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:12 AM
I just updated my profile, please let me know what you think....Don't be nice, I can take it.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:26 AM

A few people, guys that is are saying I am misleading, because I'm on this site, yet it CLEARLY states in my profile I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP, LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIPS. I think Men have trouble reading, they see a cute pic of someone and don't take the time to read the profile. I have talked with many who are commited and even married am I missing something?? Could someone please tell me that this isnt JUST a dating site???

I think your right in saying that some guys don't bother reading the profile just looking at the pic. I have seen many people on her that are in a relationship, so no it is not just a dating site.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:22 AM

It's great that you got rid of her. Kids always come first. I have a older cousin that remarried and sent his son to live with his mother and his daughter to live in a group home because his new wife has 4 kids of her own and didn't like his kids. Needless to say, I no longer speak to this jerkoff and when I see him we're gonna have a REAL long talk.

what an idiot!!! let me know if you want some HELP talking to him explode

Thanx, but he's all mine.....lol

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:18 AM
It's great that you got rid of her. Kids always come first. I have a older cousin that remarried and sent his son to live with his mother and his daughter to live in a group home because his new wife has 4 kids of her own and didn't like his kids. Needless to say, I no longer speak to this jerkoff and when I see him we're gonna have a REAL long talk.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:10 AM
I'd say you dodged a bullet on this one, don't be crushed, doesn't sound like he cared as much about you as you did him. And if he did, any man that won't stand up for someone he cares about isn't a man. And the fact that he wrote speak to you now just shows how much of a coward he realy is. Keep your chin up dear.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:18 PM
If Could come back, I think I would want come back as Ron Jeremy's shlong.....lol..jk

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:12 PM
Do we all need a hug? I could use one myself.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:09 PM

That things happen for a reason?...That is was actually supposed to happen to you? ...I do now

I have a very dear friend of many years, he has been single all his life. Never been able to meet a woman, the nerve to speak up and ask a woman out, he was always the type that stood in the corner of the club and wouldnt dance or be social because of his fear of rejection.....He has always been this way for the last 16 years! I swear he was a virgin also...

But a year ago, he was down on himself and didnt go out with us guys one night and decided to treat himself to a movie. It was a debut and the place was packed! He was only able to find one seat in the whole place, and he ended up next to a woman that was single, she initiated the conversation and it went from there...He just called and now they are getting married!..I am so happy for him...Please wish them luck everyone!

That is so cool, give him my congrats. I happen to believe in fate myself. So I think that things happen for a reason.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:06 PM

Taurus9382 : How could you say "Ew" to *Censored for privacy*?
PT *Name changed for privacy*: cause people shouldnt celebrate the fact they are overweight
Taurus9382 : I'm overweight
PT : its unhealty
Taurus9382 : and most people don't have a choice
PT : most people do thats the thing
Taurus9382 : do you know what genetics and theiroids are?
PT : whatever it is im sure its a real small percentage...im just saying most people are fat cause they are lazy
Taurus9382 : Wow...
Taurus9382 : that's an asshole thing to say
Taurus9382 : and it's not true

**I blocked him shortly after**

Why do most people assume that people are overweight because they're lazy?

It's usually a medical condition when people are overweight, caused by either an eating disorder, a glandualr imbalance, or being so overweight that exercise is next to impossible. Or even a combinations of all of formentioned afflictions.

PLEASE STOP BEING HEARTLESS!

I don't care if you are the Epitome of Adonis, it doesn't matter, we are all human beings and we all have feelings.

Overweight people have a problem, and you saying it's nothing but lazyness is why overweight people develope other life threatening afflictions like Bulimia, anarexia, and suicidal tendancies.

Just do your crunches and be narcissistic, and leave overweight people alone.

So true! I know many overwieght people that are very active....There is nothing wrong with a person thats overwieght, they are beautiful, just as all life is.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:01 PM

There's a difference between asking for advice and the pity-seeking-woe-is-me threads that some people enjoy posting daily.

But still people should be respectful. Its like everyone says if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

How boring life would be if it were all sugar plums and lollipops. =)

So true!!

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:57 PM

i dont like when one tries to tell someone to be someone they arent i believe mutual respect and at least knowing how another feels so i feel you on this man
some of us humans need to learn how to respect others at times

Respect went out the window, when raising children was taken away from the parents and given to the child. I swear, the next time I hear a child tell his/her parents "I'm going to call child services on you!" I'm gonna give him/her a reason to call.

I totaly agree with you. If my son ever tries that I will slap the taste out of his mouth, then hand him the phone.