Community > Posts By > nadius

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:45 PM

Also in most states child support is figured on a computer by inputing the fathers income and the mothers income. So unless there has been a major change in income on iether side you have little to worry about. And if she marries, some state consider that as a joint income and will reduce your child support.

Yea, maryland does it that way also. Based on my income and hers I pay 63% of everything just because of that. I am okay wth that, but here is the kicker..One more night less every two weeks, (so that is 26 nights out of a whole year) reduces the over night stays to be below 128, with that being done it would raise the child support almost a $1,000.00

It's a little different in Nebraska. In my case I have 50/50 custudy, and no matter how many days I actual have my son it doesn't change the amout I pay....Not sure about how it works there regarding that, but I have never found a court case that I couldn't find a way to get what I wanted. There has to be a way to stop her in her tracks. Find a law library and do a little research. Laws very alot between states.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:34 PM
Also in most states child support is figured on a computer by inputing the fathers income and the mothers income. So unless there has been a major change in income on iether side you have little to worry about. And if she marries, some state consider that as a joint income and will reduce your child support.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:23 PM

already have half..50/50..she is trying to reduce it

Why, so she can get more money. Pretty cruel I think, she needs to wake up and enjoy the child

It's ironic, Her and her boyfriend just bought a house a month ago...It's got it written all over it, I just hope he sees it like most of reality does

My advice to as someonr that has been in this type of situation myself is this. Hire a lawyer,and research your local and state laws under" temparary injuction" or "Motion to quash" and ty up the case in court until the child is old enough to decide for herself where she wants to live. In most states the child can't decide this until s/he is in to her teen years. And even in this day and time, it is hard for a father to fight these things. In most states, the mother could be a crack head, selling her body on the street and still keep physical custudy, unless the father can prove beyond doubt that she is a danger to the child. This is very hard to do.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:10 PM
That was so wonderful, thanx 4 sharing it!

nadius's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:18 AM

I am a Satanist.

devil

Really, at 22 years you were accepted into the Church of Satan? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly? The real church of satan?? hhhmmmm... K.

Anton levy and his church are fools

No they are not....Not the REAL satanic church which has nothing to do with Satan at all. But at 22 there is no way they would accept him... he hasn't established himself enough yet in society....

The church of satan founded by Anton levy, also know as the black pope is the the real church of satan, And not sound arguementative, but he is out there, he teaches to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh, not murder or anything like that, but things like sex. He does believe in the devil, just not the way the christians portray him.

nadius's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:52 PM
Evenescence--Weight of the world

nadius's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:46 PM
So cute

nadius's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:24 PM

laugh

nadius's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:22 PM
I've never been anywhere important..But I've been told to go to several places.

nadius's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:10 AM

A father, who worked away from home all week, always made a special effort with his family on the weekends. Every Sunday morning he would take his 7-year old daughter out for a drive in the car for some bonding time.

One particular Sunday however, he had a bad cold and he really didn't feel like being up at all. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their daughter out. When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her father.

"Well," the father asked, "did you enjoy your ride with mommy?"

"Oh yes, Daddy" the girl replied, "and do you know what? We didn't see a single dumb bastard or **** head!"

Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it?

That sounds so familuar

nadius's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:01 AM
Personaly, I like what the man has to say about many topics. But I don't think he will last a yearin office, some crazy jackass will kill him, then what? Rodney got his ass beat by 4 white cops in LA and look at the **** that happened after that. Imagine riots in every major city in the country. Someone will kill him, and the rest of us will pay for it.

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:36 PM

I really do love this country, but...

1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America... do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille.
LMAO

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:19 PM

who's here?
who's not here?
and who's over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doing things they aren't suppose to be doing??bigsmile

I'm the one over there doing bad things.....lol

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:11 PM

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "**** YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer **** you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

So true

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:05 PM
I'll cum with you!

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:00 PM
LMAO

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:39 PM

I want in...lol

nadius darling...have you been initiated yet?

not yet.....O spank me like a bad puppy...o great one

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:37 PM
I want in...lol

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:16 PM
Lol

nadius's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:51 PM

Yeah I went out to coffee with a gal from here last night, went awesome, we were out til 4 am chatting, and are very much intellectually compatible so far!

so your sayin' you didnt get any:wink:

Lmao