Community > Posts By > nadius

nadius's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:29 PM
probably not. the best drug dealers don't do drugs.

nadius's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

nadius's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:04 PM
Just tell them, "Someone needs to stay sober, or who would there be to laugh at all you drunks".

nadius's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:01 PM
laugh laugh laugh

nadius's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nadius's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:40 PM

funch - you ass!

how rude

That wasn't rude.

If she wanted to be rude she would have called you a donkey.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

nadius's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:11 PM
Edited by nadius on Sun 01/27/08 01:28 PM

I gotta give credit where credit is due. You and Abra have explained it about as well as most people can. I have tried
transcendental mediation, so far I have been unsuccessful, I believe this is due in part by my tendency to ground myself to the physical world. Science shows us that all things are energy on some level, it also shows us that energy never ends, but instead changes form. So if one where to consider God not as a seperate entity, but insead as a state of being within ones self.To find God one must only look within their selves.

"nadius" it sounds like you are saying that MAN IS GOD

I'm not saying god is anything. Just pointing out possiblities.
I happen to believe that we are energy myself and that energy doesn't end, instead it changes.

so "nadius" what are you trying to say...explain your point further

"This is the voice of God, I command you to take your finger out of your nose"

Am I god, No I am not! You are looking for answers to a question that cannot be answered. You are looking for an absolute in a realm of possibilities. Can I say God exists? No I cannot. Can I say God doesn't exist? No I cannot. In between two opposite ends of beliefs, there are vast amounts of possibilities. I can prove air exists, though I cannot see it. I can also prove energy exists. There is no proof that God exists, there is also no proof that God doesn't. There are only possibilities.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:25 PM

Mental and physical reprocusions to an abortion. My ex aborted our first pregnancy at the request of her mother. To this day she has had no medical problems as a result, nor has she shown any remorse for the abortion. And yes we do talk all the time, in case your wondering. As far as child support goes it is the womans choice to bring it up in court, this is true. It is not her choice to prosecute him, that responsibility is taken by the state.

If the woman request for him to not be prosecuted, most of the time he will not be prosecuted. yes in some cases the state will take over, but it relies on the statement of the mother to an extent.

I am sorry that your child was aborted, and it is a shame that you have had to live with that for so long. I am truly sorry for that. But just because your ex did not have any does not mean that they don't exsist. Everyone is different, everyone handles things differently, every woman's body is different. Most of the women I know who have had them (4 total) have had severe emotional issues their whole lives, and one has terrible physical issues from it.

Abortion is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Again though it is not ours to make for everyone, only ourselves.

Thanx for the simpathy vote dear, but no thanx. I have no problem with dealing with my own demons.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:07 PM

I gotta give credit where credit is due. You and Abra have explained it about as well as most people can. I have tried
transcendental mediation, so far I have been unsuccessful, I believe this is due in part by my tendency to ground myself to the physical world. Science shows us that all things are energy on some level, it also shows us that energy never ends, but instead changes form. So if one where to consider God not as a seperate entity, but insead as a state of being within ones self.To find God one must only look within their selves.

"nadius" it sounds like you are saying that MAN IS GOD

I'm not saying god is anything. Just pointing out possiblities.
I happen to believe that we are energy myself and that energy doesn't end, instead it changes.

nadius's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:02 PM

Yet what is 2, it is nothing, 2 itself does not exist except if there is two of something. 2+2=4 doesn't work except that if they represent some "thing". And also they have to be "things" of equal value. We teach our children that 2+2+4, but shouldn't they ask 2 of what. Maybe 2+2=4 should be taught to our children as 2(a)+2(a)=4(a) with a note that "a" represents anything of equal value or type; for otherwise we are adding a bunch of nothing. Yet have we not accepted on faith that 2 is always 2 of something yet of what none of us really know.

good point

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:00 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:56 PM

Can any one else hear the 'Battle hymn of the Republic"?laugh

I can go on and on.laugh

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:39 PM
Edited by nadius on Sat 01/26/08 08:58 PM
Here is what I believe,

That we have a right to know when were are getting screwed and why?

That we should take resopnsibilities for our actions.

That some of us will believe anything they are told(KerryO).

That abortion is an option out of taking responsibilities for our actions.

That if we convict someone beyond a reasonable doubt, by a jury of their peers, to die that we should get r' done.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:21 PM

I find it interesting
that the same people
who would try a woman
for murder if she has
an abortion have no
problem sending a
19-year-old kid over
to Iraq to die.

Show me where I have ever mentioned any views at all on a on a war that we were all lied to about.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:18 PM

So instead of taking resonsibilities for my part in a pregnancy, I should instead, since it's none of my business, tell the woman that it's her problem deal with it?

I didn't tell you what you should or shouldn't do, that is YOUR choice, just as it is hers.

No, but the law does hold men accountable, not very well, this is true. But the woman shouldn't be ?

The woman is responsible, every single step of the way, if she chooses to abort, or if she chooses to keep it, and because a man can just quit his job and get a new one til they find him again for support some women raise children with no help whatso ever from the father. hence why it is her decision and not his.

I'm not saying that women don't abandon their children, but it is far easier for a man to do it, and much more common.

The choice to abort is not a responsibility, it is an option out. With the current laws in most states if not all, it is a criminal offence for a man to run off and not pay child support.
In my state alone it is a manditory six month sentence to get behind on child support, and when the man is released he only has a certain amount of time to catch back up. I think they should get longer sentences, but then the mother would still be S.O.L. while he's doing time.

you don't think there are reprocusions to an abortion? There are alot, both mental and physical, worse than what any court in the land could impose.

In most circumstances the mother can decide if she wants the man prosecuted for non payment, so if he acted right and did what he was supposed to the entire time, she can decide to or not to send him to jail in most cases. If he had a child with a psycho crazy women that would put him in jail just becuase he lost his job or whatever, well it serves him right for having sex with someone who is unstable.

Mental and physical reprocusions to an abortion. My ex aborted our first pregnancy at the request of her mother. To this day she has had no medical problems as a result, nor has she shown any remorse for the abortion. And yes we do talk all the time, in case your wondering. As far as child support goes it is the womans choice to bring it up in court, this is true. It is not her choice to prosecute him, that responsibility is taken by the state.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:54 PM

So instead of taking resonsibilities for my part in a pregnancy, I should instead, since it's none of my business, tell the woman that it's her problem deal with it?

I didn't tell you what you should or shouldn't do, that is YOUR choice, just as it is hers.

No, but the law does hold men accountable, not very well, this is true. But the woman shouldn't be ?

The woman is responsible, every single step of the way, if she chooses to abort, or if she chooses to keep it, and because a man can just quit his job and get a new one til they find him again for support some women raise children with no help whatso ever from the father. hence why it is her decision and not his.

I'm not saying that women don't abandon their children, but it is far easier for a man to do it, and much more common.

The choice to abort is not a responsibility, it is an option out. With the current laws in most states if not all, it is a criminal offence for a man to run off and not pay child support.
In my state alone it is a manditory six month sentence to get behind on child support, and when the man is released he only has a certain amount of time to catch back up. I think they should get longer sentences, but then the mother would still be S.O.L. while he's doing time.

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:37 PM

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:33 PM

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:18 PM
Edited by nadius on Sat 01/26/08 07:19 PM

We live in a country full of double standards. Pro-Choice, yeah right. What suprises me is how many people support the womans right to murder a child while at the same time being completely against enforcing the death penalty on convicted murders. The only light I can see at the end of this tunnel is that every time the supreme court has to see an abortion case before it, abortion gets one step closer to being illegal. And when that happens and it will one day, then those that continue to have abortions can be tryed as the murders they are.

Well sir, I see according to your profile that you smoke. Did you know that if you father a child, it runs a much greater risk of spontaneous aborting? Are we to assume that your support of justice for an embryo would extend to the unborn being able to have the government sue you on their behalf for negligence that allowed harm to come it?

And if you did convict a woman of murder for having an abortion, do you favor the death penalty for her? Would you yourself like to throw the switch?

-Kerry O.

First, let me say to you that while my ex was pregnant I didn't smoke, for the same reasons that you decide to outline. It does cause health risks to an unborn child. I, unlike these Pro-Choice or Abortion addvicates, took responsibility for MY actions and the possible risk to OUR son.

Second, If the laws on abortion are changed and it IS made illegal, than I WOULD be more than happy to throw the switch.
Woman as well as men have to take the responsibility for their actions. I've read comments about women not having control of a mans penis, this true. They do however have the same right as a man to say no, to keep their clothes on and their legs shut, or be willing to accept the responsibilities of their actions. To me it is no different than a man walking into a drug store and killing the clerk. We would expect that man to take responsiblity and punishment for his actions, would we not?

nadius's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:25 PM
We live in a country full of double standards. Pro-Choice, yeah right. What suprises me is how many people support the womans right to murder a child while at the same time being completely against enforcing the death penalty on convicted murders. The only light I can see at the end of this tunnel is that every time the supreme court has to see an abortion case before it, abortion gets one step closer to being illegal. And when that happens and it will one day, then those that continue to have abortions can be tryed as the murders they are.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11