Community > Posts By > Fixingme

Fixingme's photo
Thu 07/30/15 05:14 PM
My character and/or personality

Fixingme's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:39 PM
I do not know about the others but I hang out at home. I rarely get in trouble at home. Where are all the women that reply to a good and friendly hello letter?

Fixingme's photo
Sat 01/26/13 02:09 PM
Oh no, your "55" age limit rejected me from sending you a friendly hello. (Does this count as ugly?) :)

Fixingme's photo
Sat 12/29/12 05:29 PM
Whether you think you can or think you can't, your right. Henry Ford

Fixingme's photo
Sun 12/09/12 08:57 PM
Jesus gave us Christianity, Satan gave us religion. For everything good that God gives us Satan gives us a counterfeit.

Fixingme's photo
Sun 09/23/12 07:41 PM

Im thinking i wanna!!

I was wondering why I am not thinking of anything.

Fixingme's photo
Sun 09/23/12 07:22 PM
I was told that you marry the one you can't live without.

Fixingme's photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:30 PM

Common sense.

The sad thing is that "common" sense is no longer common. ouch

Fixingme's photo
Wed 09/19/12 04:55 PM
Yes, I was referring to a witchy woman in the family and in answering her question I said, "You wouldn't understand". Some things are practically unbelievable unless you see it for yourself. It also takes a lot of explaining to get some people to understand things. She got all bent out of shape. I am sure I was better off without her.

Fixingme's photo
Tue 09/18/12 04:45 PM
As long as their message is not rude or vulgar then it is a simple thing to be honest and polite. I mention the difference in age is too great and we need to be of the same faith. A past girlfriend of mine told me that sensitive people do not get hurt, they get crushed. I would say it is best to be straightforward, polite and honest.

Fixingme's photo
Sat 09/15/12 05:32 PM
Being honest has its own reward. In my profession I have found many purses on shopping center rooftops. I have driven many miles to return a purse to its owner. Once I found a pocket book under a house. A burglary had occurred in the area a month before. There was a very expensive cell phone in it. It belonged to my boss lady's neighbor. I left it with my boss lady. The owner got it back and left a message for me to stop at her house for something. I never went there. I was happy that she got it back. That was reward enough. Hooray for the honest people. I wish we were a majority.

Fixingme's photo
Sat 09/15/12 01:47 PM
That is commonly known as the Lord's prayer. Actually it is an outline for prayer. It teaches us what to pray for. The Bible states in James 4: we have not because we ask not. Praying is a privilege. It is best to ask for that which He wants us to have. I should pray more often and I am working on it. Hence my screen name, Fixingme. It is what I do and what He is helping me do. :)

Fixingme's photo
Fri 09/14/12 10:12 PM
If you think about it, God owns everything. This is His planet. He sits on a throne in a city made of pure, clear gold. Those money hungry preachers were not called of God. All the preachers in the Bible were warriors. Men that spoke with authority. God does not call the greedy, gluttonous, the lazy, or whoremongers to preach. These men are called of themselves for the money, the power or prestige, etc. It is His children that have the need to give. They must make sure they give it to a church that is going to use it for His will.

Fixingme's photo
Fri 09/14/12 09:23 PM
I believe the "one" is the one you make it work with. When we don't follow the proper path the Man upstairs has laid out of us then He make an alternate plan for us. Relationships require maintenance. The more we put into something, the more we get out of it.

Fixingme's photo
Thu 09/13/12 09:47 PM
Yes, too many people playing too many games. I have exchanged mail with quite a few good women but they are so far away. Not easy to find one within easy driving distance. You may find what you want and not even know it until it is too late.

Fixingme's photo
Tue 09/04/12 07:01 PM
True love always seeks the other persons benefit. Most men know how to get a woman but they don't know how to keep her. My pastor taught that you keep a woman by continuing to do what you did to get her in the first place.

Fixingme's photo
Mon 09/03/12 10:16 PM
A Christian preacher would not date outside of his faith. The Bible forbids it. He may not believe all that has been written. Too many "preachers" today were not called by God. Many are doing it for the money or the power or the prestige or whatever reason they have.

Fixingme's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:29 PM
One thing about America is that our bad politicians are elected by good people that do not vote.

Fixingme's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:12 PM
Quotes by Adrian Rogers

If we believe what we say we believe then why do we do what we do?
Whatever man does without God, he will fail miserably or succeed even more miserably.
If you marry a child of the devil you'll get the devil for a daddy - in - law. ouch
God loves you just the way you are, but He loves you too much to leave you that way.

Fixingme's photo
Mon 09/03/12 08:59 PM
Finding is not always the problem, its knowing what you have when you have found it. Too many of us do not know what we have when we find it until we have lost it. ouch Always remember the 2 reasons rule about men. Men have 2 reasons for everything they say or do. You may have to dig to get # 2 out of him.
Reason # 1 = Something that sounds really good.
Reason # 2 = The truth

Previous 1