Community > Posts By > repochick

repochick's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:23 AM
OK, so like I have said before I can see where she would be mad. But at some point you have to stop and see that it was meant with no harm. The reason I think she is making too big of a deal out of it is because I wasnt even the one who moved the stupid car. I just knew it was going to happen. Well she still isnt talking to us but she spends the better part of her day talking **** about us. I HAD thought she was a good friend and someone I valued but watching this play out I decided that maybe she wasnt as great as I had thought. It seems that she either wants the drama or she is just taking some really bad advice by the drama queens but either way I am done with her and the whole mess.

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:33 AM

Take her out to lunch or something. Apologize.

I think I might of got a little mad too if you moved my car,
or maybe i would of laughed too.

Sometimes things are'nt allways funny.

How in the world did you get her keys? Is what I would like
to know? huh

SHe left her keys sitting on the table in the break room. That was the easiest part of the joke!

maybe leaving her keys where she did was a sign that she thought she could trust her friends ...which you clearly proved she couldn't........just a thought....

That is true but there is a whole office full of others and 2 more buildings full of people who could come over. Anyone could have picked up those keys and taken her car anywhere. Not like it would have been hard to figure out where her car was since it has an alarm!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:24 AM

She is 21

It would seem only in actual lived years.... not maturity level. :wink:

Oh hell if we are talking maturity I would have to say she's maybe 2. Hell I have a 2 year old and he has a better sense of humor than she does! And he doesnt expect you to kiss his ass when he's mad. Just a simple hug and a cookie and he's good!! LMAO

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:20 AM
Edited by repochick on Fri 04/04/08 09:20 AM
She is 21

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:19 AM
Here's my biggest issue with it at this point. I tried to apologize the night it happened and she didnt want to hear it. Since then I have just chosen to stay out of her way. I understand where she could be upset about moving her car, even though I dont see it as such a big deal, but I think she is taking things just a lil too far and I dont see where any of us should have to kiss her ass over a damn joke!!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:17 AM

Everybody involved move ur cars....

when all of u are outside to leave..with her around..all start freaking out..run around looking for ur cars...

omg...if thats all u ppl did..she needs to get over it..

I think its funny..

I loose my car all the time...

oh..thats because I am not driving my car..mine is in PA...lmao

Same car ..same color but I seem to loose it here in FLA parking lots...

I have to scare the elderly here by hitting the button...lol

Just kiss her cheek and tell her its all ok and then be done with it..

:smile: :wink: laugh flowerforyou

One of our engineers thought it was funny as hell and he has a nicer car than she does. He even wanted to go up to her and ask her how she likes the valet parking. I would have rolled on the floor to see her face had he asked her!
laugh laugh laugh

I love valet parking..never loose the car..just tip away and drive away...laugh :wink:

Too bad we didnt get a tip on this valet parking.... LOL Well I guess we did. Dont ever touch her car again!! LOL

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:13 AM

I think it might be a good time to point out that usually people who do appear to be able to take a joke and those that are well liked are usually the people most often teased/joked.

I think the jokee needs a bit of acceptance in that. Her problems, or reasons, whatever is causing her to be so upset... that is really unfair to take out on everyone else.

Is this girl in high school?

Nope she just turned 21, but you would swear she was by the way she has been acting. She has been the most trustworthy person at work and since this she is the one talking **** behind our backs....but doesnt have the balls to say anything to our faces!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:11 AM

Here's what I see happening since it already had. Yesterday we decided to give her her space and let her cool down since she was still so upset and that pissed her off because we werent over there trying to talk to her and apologize. Now if we give her space again she is just going to get more pissy because we arent kissing her ass!

I agree. She is feeling powerful right now and playing it for all it's worth.

that's true too. the fact that she is flip flopping with what she wants tells me there is something else going on. but someone only has power in things if given the power. :wink:

Very true. She made a comment to me last night through text messages that she didnt even think we could fix this anymore. Well if she had been as close of a friend as she claimed we could! hmmmmm

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:03 AM

again...what's funny to one may not be funny to someone else. did you ask her why it bothered her so much? it may not have anything to do with the car

Actually no we havent asked her but that is because she has decided not to talk to us at all anymore. The guy that moved her car tried to talk to her yesterday and I kid you not she acted like he wasnt even there!

then let her cool down. she may have felt that her personal space was violated or may have had a bad day and feeling picked on. only she knows.

my truck and car are not the most important in my life but i have worked hard for them. and if i thought someone stole it etc...i would be angry too.

if you said sorry then let her cool down for a while, then tell her it wasn't your intentions to upset her. it could only be what's funny to one isn't funny to another

even if she did not find it funny, at some point she needs to realize that the people who did it meant no harm. She does not have to find it funny herself to understand the spirit in which the act was done. It is not like they were being malicious.

I never said they were...it's obvious they wanted to play a joke and have fun. I did say that there could have been something else going on. there is not a specific amount of "healing" time for everyone. if they said sorry, they need to let her cool down. they tried to make amends...so it's on her now

Here's what I see happening since it already had. Yesterday we decided to give her her space and let her cool down since she was still so upset and that pissed her off because we werent over there trying to talk to her and apologize. Now if we give her space again she is just going to get more pissy because we arent kissing her ass!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:01 AM

again...what's funny to one may not be funny to someone else. did you ask her why it bothered her so much? it may not have anything to do with the car

Actually no we havent asked her but that is because she has decided not to talk to us at all anymore. The guy that moved her car tried to talk to her yesterday and I kid you not she acted like he wasnt even there!

then let her cool down. she may have felt that her personal space was violated or may have had a bad day and feeling picked on. only she knows.

my truck and car are not the most important in my life but i have worked hard for them. and if i thought someone stole it etc...i would be angry too.

if you said sorry then let her cool down for a while, then tell her it wasn't your intentions to upset her. it could only be what's funny to one isn't funny to another

even if she did not find it funny, at some point she needs to realize that the people who did it meant no harm. She does not have to find it funny herself to understand the spirit in which the act was done. It is not like they were being malicious.

I guess part of the reason she got so upset is because we didnt tell he rthe instant she came over to us. We made some jkes, had a few laughs and then she got upset and started walking back in the direction of where it had been before we told her. I guess that is part of what upset her so bad!!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:55 AM

Everybody involved move ur cars....

when all of u are outside to leave..with her around..all start freaking out..run around looking for ur cars...

omg...if thats all u ppl did..she needs to get over it..

I think its funny..

I loose my car all the time...

oh..thats because I am not driving my car..mine is in PA...lmao

Same car ..same color but I seem to loose it here in FLA parking lots...

I have to scare the elderly here by hitting the button...lol

Just kiss her cheek and tell her its all ok and then be done with it..

:smile: :wink: laugh flowerforyou

One of our engineers thought it was funny as hell and he has a nicer car than she does. He even wanted to go up to her and ask her how she likes the valet parking. I would have rolled on the floor to see her face had he asked her!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:53 AM

Maybe she is just an overly dramatic baby who likes to make people feel guilty, and wants them to feel sorry for her. I would not grovel for this chick. She needs to get over herself.

We have quite a few of them at work as it is but she has always seemed the sanest, most normal of all of them so we never thought she would be the one to react like this!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:52 AM

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:44 AM

First...don't ever jack with someone's car. Even as a joke. That's a big no-no. Move my car and you'll find yourself in an intensive care unit.

Second....just try to put it behind you and be your normal self towards her. If she keeps on with the pissy looks....blow her off.

someone who values their car over their friends is not someone I would want to be friends with.

They moved a stupid car. They didn't kill anyone.

If we had ever thought moving her car would have caused this much drama there is no way we would have done it. We get that she didnt see the joke in it but there isnt a whole lot we can do at this point since she seems to hate us...All for a joke!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:41 AM

Take her out to lunch or something. Apologize.

I think I might of got a little mad too if you moved my car,
or maybe i would of laughed too.

Sometimes things are'nt allways funny.

How in the world did you get her keys? Is what I would like
to know? huh

SHe left her keys sitting on the table in the break room. That was the easiest part of the joke!

repochick's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:28 AM
Ok, so I have been having some problems with a girl I work with that I had thought was a friend of mine. Now I need some advice!
So for an April Fools joke we moved this girls car from one end of the parking lot to the other. When she went to get her car and it was gone we gave her some **** and pointed her in the direction of her car, saying maybe she should check over there incase she forgot she moved it or something. It was all just a joke!!
So she got real pissed about it and didnt see the humor in it. For 2 days she has refused to talk to us who were involved. We dont exist except for her to sit and give us eat **** and die looks!!
So last night before time to go home she ends up crying. Turns out its because she feels like she is losing close friends because we arent talking to her.
So here's my problem. She claims she is over it all but she's still so mad so how can a person try to make it right??

repochick's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:36 AM
I dated my boss when I was younger. It was at a nightclub downtown. He was a promotions manager and I started working for him, helping with promotions, at first. Then I moved to working nights at the club while he still worked days. By that point we were living together and working together. Every time we had an argument everyone we worked with knew about it. The only time we were apart was when he went to work in the morning because I stayed home but in the evenings when I went to work he went too to hang out and drink!
So, long story short it was hell on earth after we split up to be working so close together and having to see each other every day of the week. Until my boss came to me one day and told me they were firing him!!! laugh
Very very bad idea to date someone you work with!

repochick's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:13 AM

Here's a uh well, ugggghhh, thought before we go to sleep, yeah I don't like posting it but something to think about.

If you don't put your foot down and in your misbehaving 6,7,or 8 year kid's asses now then imagine what 10 years down the road will be like?

For instance, I grad in 87 from high school and muscle cars were hotrods with v-8's whereas in 97 it was lowriders with BOOM to destroy the ears but knock up your daughter. 2007, it's drugs and a father figure cause extended/blendid families are too stressful and economy sucks! Imagine 2017????

(JMO) People will blame anything they can on the children of today. Its sad. Its dispaline and nothing less!! I've even got an example for you. Look at my 2 year old. He says thank you all the time and please most of the time. He is very polite and everyone loves him. Of course he is still 2 and has his moments but he is a kid and they are supposed to. Now, in my home we have rules and we do follow them or else we get in trouble. Yes even spanked if needed. And I am a single parent!
My friend has a 2 year old who does what he wants, listens to no one and is mostly a terror to be around. His parents both mom and dad are there but they dont punish him when he does things wrong. He had free rein to do what he wants.

repochick's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:06 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions about how to raise their kids and that is fine. Some things work with some kids that dont work with others. I was spanked when I was a child and can say I completely deserved it. No one ever looked at it as abuse. There is a far cry difference between abusing someone and disaplining them. My child is not going to end up dead because I spank him when he needs it. He doesnt now or will ever have bruises because he is not even spanked hard enough to leave them.

repochick's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:11 PM
Sometimes I do wonder if its not just me. I think I could seriosly be a committment phobe now. I had a really bad relationship about 3 years ago with an end result of me raising a child on my own. Thats the shortest version there is but a lot of details are being left out. Since then I have dated guys that were "safe". Committment phobes or whatever their issues were so that things never got real serious. Now here is a guy that wants to have something serious and wants it with me. So, maybe I am just feeling this way to chase him off...Hell who knows!