Community > Posts By > repochick

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:50 AM
Luvin!!! Hey girl, how's it going!!
I know they had to make changes in the welfare system and all but come on. There are plenty dead beat dads the state could be tracking down not to have to worry about me!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:47 AM
The state got involved because for a short time I needed some medical assistance for my son. But its been a long time since I have needed the assistance and also a long time since I have lived in that state!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:45 AM
I have been trying to Rip a CD for a friend so I can make her a copy. Well, I have Windows Media Player on the computer but I had to install a newer version so I would be able to rip the CD. Now whenever I start up WMP it slows my computer and Media player usually ends up saying not responding. Can anyone help??

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:42 AM
I'm currently fighting with the state I used to live in because they want to pursue child support for my son and I dont. I have never attempted to get child support and have no intentions of trying now. So, why cant the state accept my wishes, especially considering I dont live there anymore, and just back off!

repochick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:10 PM
Yeah if it werent for ya'll still hanging out over there I would just delete my account and call it a day. So, someone told me abou this place and I thought I would check it out!! Cant be worse...LOL

repochick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:01 PM
Uga, I'm stalking you, not just following you, hun!! bigsmile I heard a rumor that this place is better than the other one is getting so I came to check it out!

repochick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:51 PM
Single Mom here!! :tongue:

repochick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:39 PM
Frst time here and wanted to see if this place is as cool as I have heard it is!! Any pointers??

1 2 3 4 6 Next