did I mention I take great photos ?

I used to.... before the camera broke. :tongue:

Wiley, what are you doing taking pics of me anyway....LOL

repochick's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:33 AM
Damn chuck you got a point there.....Luvin, go with the plastic wrap!!! ;) LOL

repochick's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:30 AM
Girl you have to be creative with the hat....;) Oh and stop making fun of us flat chested chicks.....laugh

repochick's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:13 AM
I'm telling ya sista its all in the hat. <------- Now watch how many messages I get and I'm not even looking!!

repochick's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:09 AM
Luvin...
Girl I told ya what you needed to do.....Get a HAT. Worked great for me!!! ;) Just go and get the hat and take the pic and you will see a huge change in responses.....;)

repochick's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:56 PM
Edited by repochick on Sun 01/13/08 05:56 PM
that money is for your child and both parents should contribute regardless if you want it or not.take the money for your kid.

The money is for my child, granted, but what good does it do when I know we will never see very much of it and it is giving the sperm donor the right to possibly be in our lives and that mean the risk of harm to me and my son. I can live without the money!

repochick's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:13 AM
Edited by repochick on Sat 01/12/08 11:13 AM

I do understand how you feel; but honestly do not see the big deal. I don't know how old your son is, but you are obviously stressed over this and most kids, no matter what age pick up on this. I think it would be better overall to just do it. So what if you don't think you're gonna see a dime? The state doesn't care; as long as you file.

Its not that I care about the money or not because it means nothing. Once all this takes place it opens up the door to my son's dead beat father to try to come back into my life. He doesnt care about the child, never seen him, he just wants to use it as a tool to try to get to me. Children arent leverage!

repochick's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:08 AM
There were 2 different music players on this computer when it was purchased. Windows Media Player and Music Match Juke Box. Both are not working as well anymore.

I have burned Cd's from this computer before without any trouble. WMP freezes up as soon as the window opens. If you go into task manager to shut it down it says not responding behind it. The same with Music Match.

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:35 AM
Doesnt that also mean that the old state cant do anything to me for this, as in put out a bench warrent and things like that?

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:30 AM

The state wants to be repaid any money the paid up front. I worked in child support enforcement for threee years.

So, maybe you can answer this. Isnt it true that once you move to another state that state takes up the case??

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:29 AM
I know I didnt make him myself but since I have done everything, and I mean everything else myself I might as well have made him myself too!! Even when I was with my ex still, he wouldnt even go to the Dr appts with me. As for the danger part, I do believe we could be in danger or if nothing else, my ex might try to kidnap my son. I dont know the hassles of having to prove that to a judge!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:19 AM
One reason I doubt I'll ever see a dime is because when I was less than 3 months pregnant my ex decided that there was no way the baby was his and that he wanted a test ran. Well, then things went from bad to worse and I left, 3 months pregnant. I told him that since he was the one with doubt he could get the test done. He has not even chosen to eve try to have it done. He also has kids with another woman he doesnt pay child support on. At least in their state, the state will back off!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:12 AM

:tongue: if you downloaded windows media player 10..one of the newest..the new program has many copyright programs installed in it..it will NOT let you burn or copy a music or othher cd that you do not have the rights to...

Is there a program I can DL that is free that I can copy this Cd with and then burn it??

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:10 AM

Let me know if that helped or not, if it did make a check out to dewey, cheatam and howe lol.

Not even close. I tried restarting 3 times last night. Even today when I turn it on it does the same thing!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:04 AM
Edited by repochick on Fri 01/11/08 09:05 AM
It might ot be my choice but I dont have to help them. I have my reasons for this and it has nothing to do with the money. One thing I do know is that there wont be anything positive that comes from it!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:01 AM
Edited by repochick on Fri 01/11/08 09:02 AM

they are just doing their job. even if you just receive assistance for a short time, it's still taxpayer money is the way they look at it. if he isn't paying, why should others be paying?

I know they are just doing their job but they never cared before all of this and now they are going to try to be hateful with me just because I dont want their help anymore!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:59 AM
Luvin,
The thing is that the old state really cant do a whole lot at this point anyway. I moved and can prove residency in another state for both of us so all the old one can do is transfer it up here and let this one handle it!

Glad you're having a good day girl!! I'm just killing time before I head off to work!!! TGIF And the boss is gone for the day too!!!laugh

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:55 AM

As a mother myself, if I were in your situation... I might consider the position that it is not my money to accept or deny, but rather money that my child is entitled to. If you don't need it, put it in a trust or college fund. I'd love to have that option.

Problem with that is that I already know I will never see a dime so why go through the aggrevation of it all when I wont see anything!

repochick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:53 AM
It cracked me up though. I got a letter yesterday wanting to do DNA testing but the appointment they set was on 12-12-07. The post mark on the envelope was 01-04-08. Does it make a lot of sense to send me a letter a month after the appointmet was missed??? DUH
So, I called them today to try to clear things up and let them know that I dont want to pursue child support and the woman I talked to was EVIL. I pissed her off nice and good though!