Community > Posts By > CyPoet

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 07:17 AM
Hmmmm!22 posts over a 6 month period doesn't even qualify as a sub-par level of forum participation.Perhaps I should advise you that hanging by your mailbox is the wrong approach.Making blanket statements & whining will not help your objective either.(jmo)Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:36 AM
Welcome:)flowerforyou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQYPSIYMJg0

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:49 PM

Hey, the raccoon hasn't showed up lately. Is she in hiding, or is she road kill?

I saw her heading for my barrels this morn.so I whistled out the window to scare her off.Well she did a quick 180* to-wards the street & was caught under the wheel of a garbage truck & flattened.RIP's.laugh :tongue: laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:32 PM
Edited by CyPoet on Sat 11/13/10 08:37 PM
I reported this thread so that it will get moved a little quicker.Hey!anything to help a friend.laugh :tongue: drinker

p.s.Poof!it's moved Shadow.tongue2 laugh

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:28 PM
{{{Denise}}}:smile: :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:26 PM
{{{Sadie}}}:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:55 PM

I have to be very careful when I urinate on them but they smell really good.:tongue: laugh

Hello Poetwaving Good to see ya.

Hi!Shadow;)Ditto!I hope you are doing well my friend.Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:51 PM
I have to be very careful when I urinate on them but they smell really good.:tongue: laugh

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 12:02 PM
Personally,I would never deliver a one liner to a woman because I feel it's cheesy & tacky.I think this one sounds somewhat cute although I'm still not in favor of them"If I told you that you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"ohwell :smile:

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:45 AM
For{{{Jess}}}:wink: :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:36 AM
whoaohwell

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:21 AM

Hi just looking to see if there is a decent Honest lady left cause its so hard to trust exaple my ex girlfriend when i helping a friend that was not well she said shes going out with her friends i said sure as i not the jealous type i found out a week lady she went to a party n was making out with a guy of course i dropped her but she cried and wanted me back i said no thanks i gave u freedom n trust you broke the trust n honesty this was like 3 years ago since then its hard to trust i am a great guy fun to be with n maybe to nice thats why it happened but i learn from mistakes :) so is there any real true ladys left? let me know thank you all hugsssssss

this is in dire need of punctuation and spell/grammar check. and i would add capitalization, but i would then be a hipocrite. how's that for honesty? :) welcome btw. flowerforyou

But he said hugssssss.:cry:slaphead rofl{{{Kat}}}:wink: flowers

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:14 AM

most people aren't ready for a serious relationship. no matter age some people are confused and reject great chances at real relationships and love. lol and sleeping with just anybody or everybody isn't helping though most people are happy bieng single and having many sex partners... only one persons opinion... nobody is happy bieng alone! :)

Well thank-you Dr. Pill...for your information, Ive been "alone" for almost 7 years and Im very happy...THANKS....heres a thought, why dont you live a little of life before you pronounce how it all works whoa

Yep!5 yrs.for me & very happy not to mention quite content.That's quite a load of assumptions from such a young sprite if I do say so.Jerry Springer would welcome this topic w/ open arms provided the chairs are bolted down.laughBut hey!I wish her the best.Godspeed!Cy {{{v~e}}}:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 10:50 AM

" decent honest lady"??? Pppfftt!!! No! they are extinct...they went the way of the Dodo and the rare "decent honest man" whoa

{{{v~e}}}laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 10:07 AM
Surely you jest young Sir? laugh p.s.Advice=return to your"rate my profile"post and change the spelling of the final word to"comes"unless you prefer the company of crickets.(jmo)laughWelcome! :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 06:00 AM
Happy B'day my friend.I hope you have a bearific day.Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinks
glasses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzrUqAtUcpU smokin

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 05:36 AM
You've posted 5 times within this thread yet your post# remains at Posts:5.he-he.Can you appreciate the irony of this.laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 05:24 AM

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 05:17 AM
:smile: :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 04:53 AM

Bruce Lee is by far the greatest that I know. He will have a good fighting match with Chuck...whip the pretty off of JCVD...and KO Sly.

B.Lee was one bad azz mo-fo.C.Norris was one of my idols growing up.They'd both open a can of serious whoop azz on the rest.laugh drinker flowerforyou
Biker Leader: Me and my boys chew up towns like this.
Sheriff Dan Stevens: Is that so?
Biker Leader: Oh yeah!
Sheriff Dan Stevens: Then that tells me something. You've never been through this town before!
Biker Leader: What makes you so damn sure of that?
Sheriff Dan Stevens: Because this little town would ruin those pretty white teeth of yours. Silent Rage (1982)whoa rofl