Community > Posts By > CyPoet

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 02:44 PM
I'm new also.blushing I'm heterosexual.:tongue: I have many friends.laugh Welcome!:)

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 11:19 AM
devil Old Sparky devil drinker
-WHAT IN THE BLUE *UCK WAS THAT? There's puke all over the floor up there.And that smell!I had Van Hayes open both doors but that smell's not going out for five damn years that's what I'm bettin'.(The Green Mile)whoa rofl

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 11:01 AM
#4:smile: drinker

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:37 AM
Boy!the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant *uckin' Mark Twain $hit.'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone.whoa rofl

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:03 AM
Tongue meets freezing lamp post.:tongue: noway

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:21 AM
Hey!it's 2010 so either one is perfectly fine & socially acceptable.Godspeed!Cy :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 06:49 AM

dated J.K. Rowling!

((((((((((((((((((((((Cy))))))))))))))))))))))flowerforyou :heart: :heart: love love :banana: bigsmile smooched smooched blushing

{{{{{{{{Holly}}}}}}}G'morn.sweetheart.I hope your day is simply bearific.:wink: :tongue: :heart: blushing love flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 06:44 AM
{{{Holly}}} camped out overnight in front of Wal-Mart to beat out the Black Friday shoppers.She was determined to acquire the few remaining sheet & comforter sets from the Polly Pocket line.laugh :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 06:00 AM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 05:48 AM

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 05:24 AM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 05:21 AM
j/k laugh Hello!from Mass.waving

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:46 PM
Of course, the objective of a first date is to see if there will be a second. Allow time for that, but not too much time, in case the date's a bust. And for now, focus on the present. Here are some great ideas for first-date outings.

Some prefer an activity like playing miniature golf, or strolling around a large shopping mall, with it's variety of activities.restaurants, drop-in eateries, places to sit and talk or to listen to live music, or even window shopping will fill the time.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:42 PM

Well I'm afraid that dire circumstances call for quick solutions regardless of the outcome.So twist a fatty & puff away until you reach a sense of nirvana.Then one quick downward blow w/a hatchet should do the trick.Now you must cauterize that stump w/a propane torch before you pass out.When you've healed up then give Sarah Brightman a call & see if there are any fill in opportunities for employment.But hey!it's your wiener~your call.G'luck!laugh drinker

one would think it will downsize eventually?? no?? i would think it might behoove him to be patient in such matters....laugh laugh ((cy flowerforyou ))

Well you just know sweetheart how some ppl.can be awfully impatient so I figured I'd better give him a quick fix alternative.Stumpy @ the Opera.Live!{{{{Kat}}}}laugh :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:09 PM
Well I'm afraid that dire circumstances call for quick solutions regardless of the outcome.So twist a fatty & puff away until you reach a sense of nirvana.Then one quick downward blow w/a hatchet should do the trick.Now you must cauterize that stump w/a propane torch before you pass out.When you've healed up then give Sarah Brightman a call & see if there are any fill in opportunities for employment.But hey!it's your wiener~your call.G'luck!laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 04:42 PM
Oh! what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
-Sir Walter Scott :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 04:30 PM

"The video game made me kill 22 people and blow up the playground."

whoa scared laugh

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:14 PM
Nope!laugh

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 11:37 AM
Here's looking at you.:wink:Welcome!:)

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:47 AM

secondeval...
we are spirits in the material world
are spirits in the material world

G'morn.{{{Kat}}}I hope you have a bearific day sweetheart.:tongue: :wink: flowers