Community > Posts By > CyPoet

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:06 AM
{{{Rose}}} is secretly hoping that I'll write another Xmas bear story this year.:tongue: laugh smooched flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:41 AM
Click onto this post.j/klaughThere's 2 sec.of my life that I'll never get back.ohwell Never cross pos.w/a neg.lead.think slaphead

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:20 AM
whoa Nice!Poochie.:tongue: laugh

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:09 AM
whoa scared

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:04 AM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:02 AM

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:44 PM
whoa slaphead laugh

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 05:58 PM
The question asked in the final sentence is already answered in the first sentence.It's human nature to judge another initially hence the high value placed on first impressions.With that said Cathy returns to tapping on her piano keys & sings"I'll be making eyes at you".laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 04:05 PM
Epic FAIL!!!!!slaphead ohwell

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 12:15 PM

i had never heard of her, she reminds me of a german version of taylor swift. sad words. flowerforyou

{{{Kat}}}G'aft.sweetheart.Ain't she awesome?I Luv her big time.Yep!this is one of her sad songs though.I have all 3 of her CD'S.I figured I'd put her out there for the Mingleland peeps to have a listen.Serve up a diff.dish for a change.he-he.:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 11:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLW0wzdRU-g&feature=related
Did you believe, did you hope that everything will be better?
Hast du geweint, hast du gefleht, weil alles anders ist? Did you cry, you beg, because everything is different?
Wo ist die Zeit wo ist das Meer? Where time is where is the sea?
Sie fehlt. It is absent.
Sie fehlt hier, du fragst mich, wo sie geblieben ist? It is absent here, you ask me, where has it gone?

Die Nächte kommen, die Tage gehn, The nights come, the days go,
es dreht und wendet sich. It twists and turns.
Hast du die Scherben nicht gesehn, Have you not seen the pieces
auf den du weiter gehst? On which you are going?
Wo ist das Licht, wo ist dein Stern? Where is the light, where is your star?
Er fehlt. He is missing.
Er fehlt hier, du fragst mich, wo er geblieben ist. He is missing here, you ask me, where it has remained.

Wird alles anders! [3x] Everything will change [3x]

Ja ich weiss, es war ne geile Zeit, Yes I know it was a great time
uns war kein Weg zu weit. no way was too far.
Du fehlst hier! I miss you here!

hey, es tut mir Leid hey, I'm sorry
Es ist vorbei. It's over.
Es ist vorbei. It's over. Es ist vorbei. It's over.

Du willst hier weg, du willst hier raus, du willst die Zeit zurück. You want to leave, you want to get out, you want the time back.
Du atmest ein, du atmest aus, doch nichts verändert sich. You breathe, you breathe out, but nothing changed.
Wo ist die Nacht, wo ist der Weg? Where is the night, where is the way?
Wie weit. How far.
Wie weit noch, du fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind. How much further, you ask me where we were.

Wird alles anders! [3x] Everything will change [3x]

Ja ich weiß, es war ne geile Zeit, Yes I know it was a great time

[2x] [2x]

Die Lichter sind aus, es ist schwer zu verstehn. The lights are out, it is hard to understand.
Du siehst hilflos zu, wie die Zeiger sich drehn. You look on helplessly as the swirl and hand moves.
Du siehst deinen Stern, ihn kann nichts mehr zerstören. You see your star, it can destroy anything.
Denn du weißt, dass es geil war, dass es geil war. Cause you know that it was cool that it was cool.
Denn du weißt, dass es geil war. Cause you know that it was cool.

[2x] [2x]

Es ist vorbei. [4x] It's over. [4x]
:heart: Juli :heart: :cry: drinker

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 11:52 AM
k;)What's the MPG on a sweet ride like that?spock!olleH

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 11:02 AM

LoL Thanks. Im feeling so weird about all this. But i live in a cesspool of drunks, whores, and just plain mean men...Im not saaying they are all like that...but a lot. so I basically just stopped looking.

whoa scared :angel: flowerforyou :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:50 AM
surprised :angel:

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:41 AM

Thanks for the welcomes! I tried an advanced search but no, there is no option for recent activity. How do you talk to people if you don't search? I'm completely new to dating sites period. I thought it said something about phones, and IMs and such.

Hi!C~O;)Your Welcome.I understand what your saying & I sympathize w/ your dilemma.It's a catch 22 scenario I'm afraid.This issue has been addressed w/ Admin.several times actually.As far as I know they plan on improving this feature in the future however it's not on the top of their agenda currently.You have e-mail.IM,etc.& phone exchange if real interest is sparked.I don't use the M-M btw.Heck!I wrote a poem about it.lol;)I hope this info.helps.Godspeed!Cy :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:10 AM

Thank you for the welcome Cypoet!! Loved reading your profile :o)

Your welcome sweetheart.Wow!You actually read my profile.Woo-Hoo!be still my beating heart.lol;)Such a rarity to behold.Keep posting in the various forums & get to know the Mingleland peeps & visa-versa.I hope you enjoy the site.Godspeed!Cy :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 09:58 AM

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 09:56 AM

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 07:59 AM

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 07:43 AM
Fear is such a distressing emotion when aroused by impending danger, evil,pain,etc.regardless of whether the threat is real or imagined.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou