no photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:12 PM
Because you can't,it ain't happening & isn't ever going to;(

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:03 PM
When it ain't,it coould be.:smile:

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:37 PM
The most beautiful compliment that I've ever received came from my daughter Crystal.I was so overcome w/emotion that my eyes teared up.I was telling her how proud I was of her for the way she balances her full time job,college & studies.She looked at me and said"Dad it was you whom always inspired me".We embraced for 5 min.although it felt like an eternity.I will treasure that moment for all of my days.:heart: Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:17 PM
The OP is like Damn!what's up w/ my thread.So far it's about liars,cars & how does the pie taste like.But still no luv.ohwell laugh Hi!OP waving

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:08 PM
:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:00 PM
OMG!I was beginning to think that we'd never find each other.:cry: Catches her in a running embrace.:tongue: laugh Welcome!:smile:

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 03:15 PM

Male

{{{:wink:}}}laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 03:11 PM
Actually,I was unfamiliar w/ the abbrev."MOC"until now.Hey! you learn something new every day.Ummmm!G'luck!w/ all of that.laugh

MOC-Commonly used as an acronym for a (m)arriage (o)f (c)onvenience. A marriage of convenience, as the name suggests, is not a love marriage but instead, arranged in order to gain proper credentials to reside in a certain country (visas) or to conceal the fact that one is gay/lesbian from their family. Because of this, MOC's are most commonly organized by South Asian gays and lesbians due to the traditional familial pressure to marry.whoa

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:04 PM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 09:06 AM

I cannot think of a super power
that would not, in the end, be
the destruction of the person involved.

So, if I were to acquire the ability to
tell what flavor a Jelly Belly was before
ingesting it (like jalapeno) I would be
a happy camper.

this would be handy!!

hmmmm...i'm gonna say teleporting myself. there's a place or two i'd like to be right now.

{{{Kat}}}Let's do this!All systems active/online.Engage!Countdown...54321....Poof! laugh :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:33 AM
The ability of time travel w/o causing ripples or catastrophic chain reactions thus defeating the time travel paradox.With this ability I could travel back to predestined times/dates/years & alter the course that lead up to the untimely death of loved ones.Godspeed!Cy :smile:

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:59 AM
Edited by CyPoet on Wed 11/10/10 07:12 AM
Hi!;)I listen to Indie music however I must say that I'm very selective.I'm unfamiliar w/ Protomen although I shall check them out & let you know what I think.In the meantime I'd like for you to check out these 20 yr.old twin sweethearts"The Heathers"from Ireland.I Luv them big-time.Their second CD is due out in 2011.I'll post the song & vid. below K.Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker
:heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdianZjKopQ:heart:

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:46 AM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:01 AM

Robert Crumb and Aline Crumb, cartoonists
-he said crumbs.laugh

Huh?

Msg.sent.Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:30 AM