Community > Posts By > OKC_Chef

OKC_Chef's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:50 AM
A wake is the celebration of the life of the one who has passed. It usually take place right before the funeral and no the body is not present at the wake.

The time between death and burial is based on tradition or religion. Some faiths only have two days for the burial to take place, others have until the sundown of the sabbath. It really varies.

OKC_Chef's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:40 AM
Hey Harley. Used to work in your area forever ago. Welome to JSH

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:21 PM

Nice try Soxie, but you just gave yourself away.

You prove my points all too easily. This is just the most straightforward example of what all of your insults and arguments amount to: arbitrary allegations.

Gave myself away as what? How? These are the types of issues you need to present in order to make a credible point.

Soxie dear:

I pay you no mind. Your style of writing and composure reek of immaturity, staleness and redundency; in other words you are a "little twerp still wet behind the ears."

You cannot handle a woman challenging you in any manner. In fact, the other day you said some pretty nasty things to and about 'Aspiringactress.'

Someday and opposing attorney or a Judge her/himself will mop up the courtroom floor with your 'behind.'

Lindyy

Lindy,

Is your memory that short? You attacked "Aspiring Actress" yourself. And what is with always threating what a judge or attorney will do to someone? Who gives a crap! Can't you give an opinion with out the judge/attorney junk in it? Does that somehow make you feel superior? Hate to tell you this, but everyone's opinion is important. Not just yours!grumble

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:34 PM
oh yeah

OKC_Chef's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:41 PM

this turd is walking around with a scale tryin to get laid.Why say anything more? laugh

You said it much better than I did. Thanks!flowerforyou

OKC_Chef's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:38 PM

i am going off the MC height and weight standards not my oun! hell i like women that are lil on the bigger side! i have more to hold! and i'm short by genetics people! ma is 4'9" and grandpa was 3'11"! now pa was 5'8" and thats average!

This is wrong in so many ways. To begin with, 5'4" is nowhere near the actual average height for men. With that in mind, my 6'3" son isn't average, but my 5'11" is average. So you are nothing but a short sh*t with a little man syndrome.

As far as weight who are you to judge. Hate to state the obvious, but the majority of the population is not in the MC. Also, didn't hear you mention anything about the twigs walking around. Oh and do you realize that those who don't "fit" your definition are just as attractive as any other person.

You need to grow up and realize that life and people don't fit in your box.grumble

OKC_Chef's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:38 PM

Bush is one of the better presidents EVER.
At least he does not let people sway his decision, and he doesn't let people push him around.
Here's to you G.W. Bush drinker drinker drinker drinker

It sounds more like an ego leading rather than good decision making. I remember a game from childhood called "King of Hill" and it reminds me of Bush's attitude.

OKC_Chef's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:51 PM
I thought the video was very humorous. I think this thread got way out of hand. We have had a lot of presidents that did great thing and got caught doing stupid things. I have the right to have an opinion of all of them, just like you do.

My favorite president was Nixon. He did more for international relations than any other president. He just got caught do the same things others did.

As far as Clinton, my son at the age of 7 said it best: "Why is it everyone's business, isn't that personal?" Did Clinton do good things, yeah. Did he get caught do something that most consider wrong, yeah.

With Bush...are we in a situation we can't get out of, definately. Did he form information to fit what he wanted, yeah. Is he to arrogant to admit a mistake, yeah. And I don't have a clue how we are going to fix it.

Before anyone gets on their high horse about the troops, don't start with me. My son has enlisted and is going to boot camp in June. I do support the troops...not the decision.

OKC_Chef's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:30 PM
Here is the one that I have.

Cabbage Soup

⅔ cup Carrots, sliced
½ cup Onion, diced
2 cloves Garlic

In a large pan, sauté with non-stick cooking spray. About 5 minutes

3 cups Fat-Free Broth (Chicken, Beef, or Vegtable)
1½ cups Cabbage, chopped
½ cup Green Beans
1 tbls Tomato Paste
½ tsp Basil, dried
¼ tsp Oregano, dried
¼ tsp Salt

Add all of the above and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until the beans are tender.

½ cup Zucchini, diced

Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.

Four 1 cup servings.

OKC_Chef's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:46 AM
Self-protecting is something that I have done for the last 5 years. My fiance died 5 years ago tomorrow. I know that there will never be anyone like him, but I think it is time to go on.

OKC_Chef's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:58 PM
No problem here... Spread the love...

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:58 PM
blushing blushing blushing blushing

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:55 PM
Single

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:54 PM
Jeffrey Hamelman

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:26 AM
FLUohwell

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:26 AM
FLUohwell

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:48 AM
flowerforyou :smile:

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:40 AM
Do not underestimate the effect that his father has on him with the drugs and alcohol. The need for a relationship with his father trumps everything. Please realize it is possible for the father to introduce drug use. Just be cautious.

OKC_Chef's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:40 AM
Do not underestimate the effect that his father has on him with the drugs and alcohol. The need for a relationship with his father trumps everything. Please realize it is possible for the father to introduce drug use. Just be cautious.

OKC_Chef's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:50 PM

Spider, as well as you Eljay, have proclaimed that sin is defined by the act with total disregard to what the motivation might have been for the act.

What does the motivation have to do with it?

Couldn't a man rape a woman, with the belief that by raping her, she would see how good he was in bed and she would love him? His motivation in that case is to spread love.

Show me a case where someone can rape, murder, blaspheme, or commit adultry, when the motivation is "good".

Hate to say it, but you are just sick!

Previous 1