Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/11/20 05:30 PM

I’m thinking... Whoever had the brilliant idea to get rid of the Friends List is a moron.

I’m tired of wasting my time looking for a Mod when there are issues.

Yeah, I can't believe they did that! I actually have friends that I have met on here, and I kept in touch luckily from that, if my phone went on the blink or got crushed on the construction site. I tried to look up a few people a few days ago, and was really irritated, because now, they are really gone.mad mad mad

darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/11/20 05:17 PM
I think human women are amazing in every way! Always intrigued I am.

I actually wish there were blue and green and purple women here on this planet as well...

I do work in the Treme, and beautiful chocolate is everywhere... I get glimpses now and then from great distances, but too busy and too isolated to actually scream hi, which would be creepy anyway. I don't finish till after dark, and I'm the scariest thing in New Orleans, so I keep a lexan wall between me and everyone else.

Being a Djinn, or thing, it's easy to see everyone as a whole group, and enjoy the amazing diversity and wisdom it brings. Keep up the good workdrinker

I'll just sit here and drool from the moon.drool trust me, it's better this way.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 08:42 PM
You're Warmly welcome.flowerforyou

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 08:30 PM
Liszt....Love dream

Carl Orf....O-fortuna

J.S. Bach ... Fugue in D minor

J S Bach: Prelude in B Minor BWV 923

Edvard Grieg - Piano Concerto in A minor Op. 16

Wagner... Sigfrieds Funeral March

T.I. ....You Don't Know Me

T.I. ... Like That

Type O Negative... Bloody Kisses

Lori Yates..... Dark Side Of The Glass

Josh Thompson.... Beer With Your Name On It

Double' ....Captain Of Her Heart

Atrium Carceri .....Lustmord - Black Star (WARNING: extremely dark) Cryo Chamber Album

Tangerine Dream

Anything slow-beat Blues

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 07:09 PM
I love those!!!!love drinker flowerforyou smitten

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 07:01 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 01/10/20 07:06 PM
Kiss (Kiss Alive II)

Deep Purple

Focus

Deathstars

Children of Bodom

Deadsy

Cradle of Filth

Helloween

J.S. Bach (Fugue in D Minor) Definitely should be on this list

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 04:53 PM
cause ya get to watch em crawl away?flowers drinks laugh

I'm horrible!laugh devil

(((((((((((((((hugs the Rosie)))))))))))))))

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 04:43 PM
Damn I love you!!!laugh laugh laugh I needed that.

crackin me up!

Im'a start doooin just that! I don't have a cliff to push em off down here, but there is a high roof.drinker drinker

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 04:39 PM
I'm naked, cause I'm about gittin in the shower, but I ain't gonna click on your pro. nope... noooppe! noway laugh

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 04:35 PM
Are you one of those girls that writes serial killers and sociopathic murderers? Because of their "dominance" over their victims??? Hence, your screen name?

You know when they face an even foe and not the upper hand, that they are actually yella cowards. just sayin.indifferent

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/10/20 04:26 PM
Absolutely in every way for my friends.

I can't have a significant other because of travel and the really bad places I have to go at times.

And.... and, they would never tolerate me leaving for six months to five years, with a one day warning, let alone, just a four day jaunt in the wilderness with no warning.

My freedom to do these things is a luxury to me, and I never take it for granted.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 08:14 PM
try Ray's Pizza on 57th st.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 08:05 PM
I just like having spectacular friends actually. My life and heart are full just as they are....

friends just enhance that now and then....

I need to be less isolated for that though. that might be a bit. I'm going from Swamps and bayous to deserts and barren mountains soon. laugh

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:57 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 01/08/20 07:59 PM
I saw a building taller than you once.....

but you are taller than all the other ones.... just so you know....

I bet you like seeing how people don't clean the tops of their refrigerators.

so.... nobody can cook your peas and corn together.... they have to be separate.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:53 PM
but I'm too far without pushing. flowerforyou

and nobody has ever accused me of being fine before, thankyou. drinker

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:47 PM
Thankya very much.... flowerforyou

I think lately, (or maybe I always have, who knows, I sure don't) I'm rubbing people the wrong way here. sincere apologies.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:36 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 01/08/20 07:38 PM
water...... and coconut milk.....

can't have alcohol. it tastes awful!

It was in the morning on the way to work. the sidewalks are very dangerous here. The city is corrupt and broke, so it ain't gonna be fixed, and you can't get anything if you soo.

This is however, one of the most drunk cities on the planet.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:24 PM
usually and still Gratis..... I did take a sliding fall on the pavement on these shitty up-heaving loose stony sidewalks though... felt similar to a belt sander... lots of wonderful deep and surface pain both.drinker laugh

lets you know you're alive yanno? drinker drinker every second is precious. it's why my humor is more stupid and sick at this time. I might actually come up with something funny.spock

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:14 PM
I am Groot.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:11 PM
I hugged really well..... then I heard a !pop!

and she literally deflated in my arms.....sad sad sad

glad she was cheating on her boyfriend... whew! dodged another bullet!drinks