Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/08/20 07:06 PM
I buy em a car as soon as I meet em.... It' like HI..... oh, and..here....

(keys tinkling)

then they start the car up and I never see em again....drinks

whew!...................................dodged that bullet*

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/06/20 11:01 PM
Why don't lego's, hot wheels, playdoh, and cactus, play well together?

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/06/20 10:21 PM
Try you???? like.... push a button n stuff???? and you take D batteries?

and you're out of batteries??? damn.... you know Harbor Freight has a sale on batteries this weekend!drinks

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/06/20 10:14 PM
Heaven is very small. Nobody is going to get in. It's full for now. there's only four cleaning ladies there, one is American, one is Russian, one is Chinese, and the other African, and they all speak mostly Spanish. They can speak English, but if they get pissed, they end the dialog in Spanish.

so.................... If your not a cleaning lady, and don't speak fluent Spanish, you're not getting in. smokin

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/06/20 09:49 PM

And I would not bring anything to the police department.

Here is why: I know someone who found a small bag of something that she suspected was drugs. It was near a playground where her children were playing, so she did not want to just leave it there.

Uncertain of what to do, she decided to call the police department. After speaking with dispatch, she was asked to remain where she was. An officer arrived several minutes later and immediately arrested her for possession of drugs!

They pull stuff like that all the time in New Orleans. you're guilty until proven guilty, innocent or not. It gives the city tremendous revenue. Jail time, lawyers, and if you're broke, you just go to prison for a long time, and that's more money.

We are under french law, so we actually have different laws than the rest of the U.S.

Property taxes in some cases have actually tripled this year over last year, but some just doubled.

. Impound lots are another scam here. they tow your car and automatically it's $185.00, and if you wait a day, it becomes $800.00, and again there-after.... if you can't pay, they confiscate your car.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 08:32 PM
HHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

AFTER SEEING ALL THESE SCAMMERS SAY IT.........i just had to scream it.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 08:26 PM
uh ohhh...I feel a Stone's song comin on....

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 08:08 PM
No. devil

but it can be a sick or death sentence.devil

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 07:49 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 01/05/20 07:54 PM
I've never ever seen a woman that wanted an intimate encounter on here, or anywhere after 1990. I guess I'm very isolated.

I know it goes on, probably all around me, but I never see it.

I've seen scammers advertise it, but they don't email me. box is empty. maybe that's a good thing.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 01:16 PM
Bisque-yyyyaaaaaaaaannnnnggggggg!

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 01:06 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 01/05/20 01:07 PM
why do you need us? Are you designing/building something?

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 11:53 AM
you're calling yourself..... Butt?

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 11:29 AM
I don't play video games, but that might be a good one... oh, and the gummy bears are HHHUUGE!!!! drinker flowerforyou

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 11:22 AM
Trump wanted to nuke the Hurricane in the Atlantic last year..... I don't put anything past anyone now.

one, it wouldn't have made too much difference, as they themselves are more powerful than many nuclear bombs..... and what about the fallout? damn.

shakes My damn head.

i'm gonna sit down and eat a 4 ft kernel of popcorn and watch this stuff from Antarctica.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 10:57 AM
or..... civil war breaking out here next year laugh ... Putin, Russia and Trump, massive piece-o-schitt coward bully white power groups from U.S. and other countries around the world, Covert and meet in the wilds of Canada to team up to infiltrate U.S. and move south over U.S. to commit and enforce martial law and start extermination of gosh knows what.... then China and North Korea send nukes in when pre-occupied. nuclear winter............

Then giant gummy bears come alive inherit the earth. I know this, because I... and only I, am in charge of all the gummy animals.... think about this when you bite into one of us. devil

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 10:01 AM
scared of the Digital pen.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 09:59 AM
J.S. Bach

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 09:49 AM
well......................................................it might help if you

..........................................ummmm............put something in it.

You did something right by talking on here though. most just lurk.drinker

now....... fill out your profile!

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 09:44 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 01/05/20 09:45 AM
I poop in the corner to round up the flies... you'll never get bored watching them. you might have to shoo one off your lower lip now and then, but you will be fascinatingly occupied.

Try this...... you won't be sorry.

just make sure it's someone else's house......

what..... you thought I'd do this in my own house???!!!

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/05/20 09:37 AM
You're obviously in the "pattern" of abuse. your comfort zone is men treating you worse than nothing....

if it was just nothing, you would just be ignored.... no, he blatantly goes out of his way to hurt you.

This will all only get worse... he will also use the kid to get leverage on you.

you want out of this?????

change your behavior pattern. until then, you're toast.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next