Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Sun 02/16/20 08:07 PM
I always was with women that were older, now I'm ancient, and they are all long dead, so none of it matters... maybe it did at one time, but No interest from now on. Just travel and good conversation with people of all walks of life from now on.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/15/20 08:13 PM

I've been to Marrakech, Morocco. We had hoped some would speak English there, but unfortunately hardly anyone did. That in itself was quite the adventure as my French has gone down the drain.

The country is beautiful though!

Wow, really?! I was just in Casablanca recently and pretty much everyone spoke English...

In Casablanca, Tangier, and Agadir they do... Marrakesh and further out in the desert, not so much.

When you were in Casablanca, did you have some of that AWESOME gelato? I miss that.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/15/20 08:05 PM
Reese's.......................................................................not sorry.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/15/20 07:58 PM
I wish I didn't have to eat, or smell food cooking, or waste my time chewing. too bad I'm so friggin hungry all the time.mad

I do love the taste of many foods, and my palette is huge. everything from insects and scorpions to fish and every veggie or fruit on the planet.

I'm very thankful that I can eat normally... don't get me wrong,

But it takes much time to eat. Time that could be focused elsewhere.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/13/20 11:41 PM
Yes. I miss Africa, and the Sahara especially.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/13/20 11:22 PM
I'm as tall as a paramecium....drinker

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/13/20 10:37 PM
She blinded ME......with science

SCIENCE!!!!!

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/12/20 06:10 PM
quit wandering and stay awhile.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/12/20 06:09 PM
You just might at that... lots of great people in the forums here. have fun.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/12/20 05:58 PM
I'm a hideous monster. I deserve nothing, or minus nothing... I should be long long ago dead.... but I spitefully breathe the air, and I'm thankful for that. every second is a precious thing.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/12/20 09:43 AM
Snow below 5500ft, 5-8 inches

Temp in Rodeo NM, 45 F

feels like 50 F

partly sunny with stratus and alto-cumulus

High today, 56 F

low 30 F

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/08/20 05:11 PM
figs are better... and much better for you.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/08/20 12:14 AM

Marriage to me is finding your best friend and building a life, creating memories and a strong bond. Weathering the good times and bad.
Neither is perfect, so forgiveness daily is important.
Of course it is so much more...

This is what it should be... perfect definition.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/08/20 12:08 AM
Not only can I get out of body, but I can move stuff around, sometimes heavy stuff... go through anything I see so far, and I could, but I don't, go into others.... The only time I do that is when this body is dying, and I take over another that has given up, and only that...(drugs, booze, bad suicide attempt, or some other affliction where their body's on the brink but can recover and they leave) and I take over and nurse it back to health. painful, sure, but feasible. There's some out there that have been doing this for many millennia.

There's so much out there. so many different beings. It's insanely big, and with true immortality, you still will never see even a smidgen of it.

Humans think they are the center of this... they couldn't be more wrong. we are next to nothing in this. there are so many beings that are so far ahead of us in EVERYTHING. kinda like us talking to an amoeba.

Good Luck.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/07/20 07:29 PM
meaning?......................................................there isn't any.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/07/20 07:27 PM
haven't seen any round these parts... maybe they got some kind a cammo we haven't seen before.... yep..... that must be it.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/07/20 07:25 PM
Are ya gonna put it in your pocket and save it for later?

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/07/20 07:16 PM
Geezz... I thought WW3 was gonna happen in here.....noway

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/06/20 05:23 PM
The Vikings... I thought the part fit him well.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/05/20 06:42 PM
I would love to... It would be tentative to work, but it would be a nice experience I think, if I can make it. It's still chilly at times there in June, if not rainy, would August be a possibility?