Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/24/21 11:11 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 02/24/21 11:14 PM
It's called, "the pattern". Women who are in the pattern, somtimes get out of the pattern at about 38 as a rule,........ but shallow visual 5 minute men NEVER leave "the pattern".

I look at those crazy visually pretty stunners, and say to myself..... hmmmm.....

Yep,............. somebody, somewhere, is sick of their shiot. Then I go about my business, drama free.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 12/25/20 03:34 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 12/25/20 03:44 PM
I'ma dig up Washington, Lincoln, and Reagan, and put those corpses in the White House. They'll get more done than any new president.

Why? cause at least they aren't messin shyt up more. Bureaucracy will always run this country anyway. That and these phucking cell phones, and popular babyboo's and Kardashians, Skull and Bones, and all these others, with power and money beyond comprehension, hiding behind the landscapes of the news... Native American and Native lands of all races of all countries are still disappearing, and plastic has no breaks, Congo and Amazon are being burned up on purpose for cash for about six filthy rich families, and not to mention families like DeBeers and other aristocracies that own small "continents" half the size of Madagascar with yachts as large as battle cruisers. all made on modern slavery...

It's unmistakable when you see it with your own eyes... and, when other people in other countries want to kill you because of two faced politicians that have fair-weather loyalty, and left them high and dry, avoiding promises...Promises...... In this country, Katrina is a fine example. I lived there in the Treme at the time on St. Phillips st. I have stories that would blow your mind and they NEVER HIT THE NEWS. A barge hit the levey. We all went there and touched it. the gov't says it's a hoax... Why? it was leased by Bectel and Haliburton under a small LLC. you'll never hear that truth. the other stories are even worse.

SURE, YOU CAN TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT!!! Just quietly ask any Native American.. they'll tell you that our gov't can 100% be totally trusted. laugh

What ever they say they are gonna do, they do the opposite, so you can predict thee outcome...............every time, 100%.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Fri 12/25/20 03:04 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 12/25/20 03:05 PM
They all suck. both parties... everyone is claiming how much each party has done for the United States... it's ALL fake news if you ask me... They all cry wolf...

I fight for the world, and the world's rights, not a country. I love all countries.

There's a form of "Hank Hill and his buddies" hangin out havin a beer or Casava, or some beverage that's unique to the country, and at the end of a hard day's work, they have dinner and go to bed, and work the next day... concrete usually, or construction. I help out now and then laugh

I've been in, and through many countries, and have seen this "Hank Hill" phenomenon first hand, from Russia/Siberia, China, all Southeast Asia, Mexico, India, Egypt, Sahara, Morocco, Libya, Columbia, Central America, Aruba, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, most of Europe(east and west), Canada, and numerous other places that I haven't been, and I know it occurs, and that, my friends and acquaintances is the REAL WORLD. Not just What's on the news.

And let's not get started on darning and knitting groups, as they are more numerous yet!

I fight and argue for all of them, why? because it's worth every breath I have, and I'm proud of every one of them.

These "candidates and presidents" with silver spoons in their mouths will never see, or get it first hand in their cloistered little worlds in all these countries including the US..

It's just too bad that they are the ones who are supposed to take care of every one of these people of this world.

Just once...JUST ONCE!!!! I'd like to see world leaders duke in out in a ring, or cage, sparing the world's soldiers and first responder's lives. Bunch of money grubbing greedy azz pansies is what I see for leaders today.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 12/19/20 08:22 PM

You are in charge of yourself, not the doctors. The power is within you.

The doctors have the knowledge.

The pharmaceutical companies have the The chemicals which can be advertised as magic. They don’t care what you use their medicine for. In fact, they would prefer if you buy it in bulk to deice your sidewalk.

True statements.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 07:40 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 12/15/20 07:44 PM
I love Turkish coffee, but I have to have in in extreme moderation, because I end up being like Twitchy The squirrel on Hoodwinked, going 1,000 mps.

I think Blue Mountain coffee from Jamaica, 7 Kings brand, from a local Rasta who picks them and roasts the beans in his back yard (which was also my back yard) has the best coffee in the world to me. you can actually eat the roasted beans like friggin peanuts, they are so amazing....

I have heard that Yemen has the worlds best though, according to coffee experts.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 02:09 PM
you need to contact the Tootsie Roll Company. they make sugar babies, sugar mamas, sugsr daddies, and slow pokes, and I believe, Milk duds. you csn also get a BLOW pop, and a Charleston chew! and last but not least, Nik L Nip.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 01:51 PM
They do it out here all the time. It's not easy though. They are here, on property right now infact. This desert can be unforgiving. it's been cold the last few nights here. Maybe they will talk to you if you like.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 01:47 PM
He's just mad..... he looks mad, anyway.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 12:27 PM

I am fortwidt a lot of dessert and my yummy was wondering why I grown up and be eating of dessert
It was scrumptiously and yum love me
I spends 40years locking from topping and I found it very little I don’t yum
If I can pork a pixs

I'm still dyin about this.laugh laugh laugh laugh

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 12:19 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 12/15/20 12:20 PM
I need a slapstick relationship Why soitanly!!!

wub wub wub!!! nyuk nyuk nyuk!!! victim a soicumstance!!!!

Hey Moe!

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 12:16 PM
I like dessert.... I eat it in the high desert. had chocolate cake last night... in the desert, in the dark. no body else will go closer than town, nobody else will go further than that. in the desert.... in the dark...... eating chocolate cake.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 12:10 PM
Tell Me The Truth OR I'll Crack Your Head !!!!

You'll miss. If you happen to get lucky, and crack my skull, with a rock or a gun, I'll be out of body... then, I'll rip you out of body and take yo to the blue fires and leave you there, or make you dig. I have real estate in hell, and I'm building a house and I need footers dug. Then you can help me with the half molten granite blocks.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 12:01 PM
really reeally mean ones are far more interesting.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 12/15/20 11:57 AM

i think there is a a down side if you have two very young sons and have a age more than 46.
so for me i had no success here.

It's only a down side if you let it be. Many women find a single man raising kids sexy. It's all in how your attitude comes across I believe.....

darkowl1's photo
Sun 12/13/20 03:39 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 12/13/20 03:41 PM
When I do concrete, heavy concrete, I get up for work before sun-up, and it's brutal, all day, till after sundown, then... hit the bed, sometimes too tired to even shower, then, I dream I'm still doing concrete, but it's even more brutal, all night, and I'm exhausted, then, I wake up and go to work and do it again, and again. feels like I get an hour off is all!!!, then I'm at it again...

Shoveling 44 stalls of pig shyt in freezing windy weather is worse though.... well, it might be a toss up there. It's all brutal, dangerous, and it stinks. Pigs'll eat your calf if they sneak up behind ya, and you too, if you don't get outa there. Seen it happen... Saw em strip a cow to the bone in ten minutes. Cow wandered into the wrong pen somehow.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 12/13/20 03:25 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 12/13/20 03:28 PM
Ever had a dream of being naked, and people surround you and start throwing tiny pickles at you?

(Real Genius, circa 1985)

darkowl1's photo
Sun 12/13/20 03:10 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 12/13/20 03:19 PM
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've never had the flu, or other flu like symptoms. I hope my record continues. I've certainly been around it and had contact with it I figure. I hope I continue to stay frosty.

Closest I've had to it is septic wounds that have given me a high temperature, or bad foods that have made me quite sick long ago.

No reason for me to take it so far. It might make me bad sick I think.

Or hell... they'll just look at me and shoot me on sight, because I have nuclear flavored boubonic ebola, with a side of purple gangrenous grape flavored Aids that I picked up from Antarctica last week. oh, and I'm one ugly mutha-fu-oops...

Also, Juicing, Nutri-bullet, and excellent Nutrition will help you NOT get it. Cranberries, and dark leafy greens, seem to be a major benefactor to keeping one more immune, and if caught, healing quicker, from the doctors I have talked to.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 12/13/20 02:48 PM
Well dammit. that just sucks. He had a way to paint his words into his songs. you'd get a mental picture of a slice of life, and the style and feel of where it was.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 12/13/20 02:37 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 12/13/20 02:39 PM
I so miss Bangalore, Agra, and Mumbai... I lived at Dadar Station... that place was off-the-hook nuts, but it was home for a month.:thumbsup:

And those tan colored candies....And Mugli is probably the best tasting food I've ever put in my mouth.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 12/13/20 02:32 PM
We're going to have to expect more from you, Howard Potter.....

OH wait, wrong profile... frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25