Sun 04/19/20 02:21 PM
Kelly Rowland, "Motivation" instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3QxQ9S1oo

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 02:04 PM
WHO DAT!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 02:02 PM
I thought I was gonna hear the "LOVE BOAT" theme.... I'm so disappointed. embarassed

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 01:54 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 04/19/20 01:56 PM
I have over 80 different voices. I can also sing like the lead Cory from "Three Dog Night" Dennis DeYoung from Styx, Waylon and Willie and Julio Iglesias, Gordon Lightfoot, and Elvis, pretty much dead on according to others that work at his birth place in Tupelo.

I use these voices at telemarketers that call on my phone, and people pass me their phones when they get one for a good chuckle. The old lady and the older rough voiced Jersey Mafia guy they seem to like the best.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/18/20 06:16 PM
Damn, please stay well Toks.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/18/20 06:01 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sat 04/18/20 06:05 PM
Cat, I'd be more than honored to help you with anything I can. I couldn't e-mail you privately, but the offer is there.

I'd also pay for you to send me some real Idaho potatoes. My ex says they are the worlds best.

heck, with the number of people here that would like those potatoes, you might go into business supplying us. laugh

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/18/20 05:53 PM
duck eggs, with Slap Ya Mama seasoning and a touch of soy sauce. scallop pan seared potatoes, with sea salt. A huge romaine family sized bowl of salad with Ceasar dressing. Homemade choc chip cookies with coconut and pine nuts.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/18/20 02:21 AM
We will fly our own crafts. What-ever they may be.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/18/20 02:17 AM

You are so sweet. Ghost me...🦇:ghost::eight_pointed_black_star:

Done.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/18/20 02:10 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sat 04/18/20 02:12 AM

I have noticed that in general population, there aren't that many gentlemen left. no means no. It was always supposed to mean that.... when did it become, "it really means yes" to these fools?

There are some gentlemen here in the forums I noticed, so I know they aren't ALL gone, thank gosh.... but damn, the herd's really thinning out.

Sorry to see that for those of you who are looking, or just being friendly and cordial, or those that just enjoy their time here with friends and or acquaintances

Thank you Darkowl. We all know you are one of the few gentlemen left. And we respect you for that. Keep being you friend :sunflower:

I certainly wasn't ensuing that I was included in such a group. I'm not.

I'm just an observer on this sharp-stony howling windy landscape. It's all I have ever been and will ever be.

To be totally honest, I have NEVER been called a gentleman to my face, and I'll have to decline anything resembling a title of such. I am, how people are to me, and that could be a complete myriad of situations. I will NEVER start anything nasty, but I will finish with the utmost incredibly wicked fanfare, and rightly so, and go to incredible lengths to end whatever it is. I have never lived in "nice" or "easy", or fair places.

I like being a friend to others, and helping if I can, yes, but.....

I'm not particularly nice or heaven forbid "sweet". If someone calls me "sweet", I "ghost" them, as in this thread... immediately.... and will never talk to them again, as long as they exist...

darkowl1's photo
Fri 04/17/20 08:56 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 04/17/20 08:59 PM
I have noticed that in general population, there aren't that many gentlemen left. no means no. It was always supposed to mean that.... when did it become, "it really means yes" to these fools?

There are some gentlemen here in the forums I noticed, so I know they aren't ALL gone, thank gosh.... but damn, the herd's really thinning out.

Sorry to see that for those of you who are looking, or just being friendly and cordial, or those that just enjoy their time here with friends and or acquaintances

darkowl1's photo
Fri 04/17/20 07:35 PM

Am I the only one that thinks China has the vaccine ..?

I believe China does not have the vaccine. It takes a very long time to create one because of the tests they have to do.
I do know China is asking their citizens to give the government their passports. Why do you think that is?

It could be many things, and none of it is good. giving up a passport is giving up all freedom, lest stealing a sailboat at night with black hull and black sails... one might elude the boat border patrol, and then agaaain....

I also think you are correct about no vaccine, merely because it's a virus. It has been hard for humans to come up with anything that annihilates a virus, because it mutates so fast.... the AIDS virus has so many strains now, it's stupid. they are able to contain some things about it, but many things that do, have heinous side effects. How long has that been? since 1984! to now? WOW!

The common cold, and the flu, and pneumonia have ravaged this earth since before the dinosaurs... no cure. The Black Death (not to be confused with Bubonic Plague, as it's bacterial) Is now considered a virus (but also plague), and it killed one third of the beings of the earth from 1346 to around 1352, as well as near as many animals. No known cure.... and it still exists!

We still don't know what this virus is capable of, and what it might morph into. I have nurse friends in the Bronx Hospital That could tell you some heinous stories... they were in New Orleans in the front lines when they started. Both got the virus. John still has it...FOR THE SECOND TIME...

Getting this country "back to work" is totally NOT A GOOD IDEA YET. Easy for me, as I live and work in the desert, but from what THEY.... TOLD ME? nope... nada.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 04/17/20 06:33 PM

This year people will think twice before they TP ("toiletpaper") someone's house [throwing TP unrolled over the house and trees etc - for those that don't know], this is usually a dare here in this country...- yes definitely think there is not going to be a lot of that going on now..bigsmile whoa

just for that................... i'ma doo it.

I got an extra roll....shades

darkowl1's photo
Fri 04/17/20 05:45 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 04/17/20 05:49 PM
Many of the beautiful women I know who go out with older men, or sugar-daddies, usually have an artist or garage band type dude on the side, always good looking, good shape, mostly penniless, always trying to work on that big break... That same woman sometimes pays that kid's rent with sugar-daddy money. Sometimes a toy boy, but sometimes they use the sugar daddy as a stepping stone to make their dreams happen... And sometimes..... they use the cash to go to college to be independent....

I've seen this alot, working as a bouncer in fancy strip clubs in the 90's.

Everyone is trying to work an edge in that world it seems. Lots of sad endings.

I always just remained on the side lines. I've always been too old for anything. anything at all. never cared much for the dating world. There's just too much bullschitt to contend with.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 04/17/20 05:18 PM
If it was worker to worker, no matter what country it is....everything would be shared.

It's the governments of many countries that are playing games with the rest of us. None of these governments could give 1/100th of a schitt about us. Unless, how-ever, it makes them money or gives them more power.

I trust no gov't on earth. zero.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/16/20 07:35 AM
For $6,000,000.00,

It was done back in the 70's

He was built, better, Faster, stronger..... do-do-do-do-do-do-doot.....

bap-bap-bap-bap-bap-bap.... whind-dint-dint-dint-dint-dint-dint........

doo dee daa daa, dwee doo doo dee daa daa deee daa daa.....

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/15/20 08:29 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/15/20 08:33 PM
Wow, these are cool observations...

Tom, were people catching anything? or were they too far away to notice....

Yeah, the work thing, we are working too with construction, but isolated on a mountainside, and we're glad to have it! and there's not much to do out here in the desert when we get home. So many are stuck not working, and most are going out of business now.

Lots of half ghost strip malls will be on the horizon from just general observation... They worked so hard to get all these up and running to get as far as they did, and now are destitute. Beyond sad.... One in five might survive. Maybe one in ten, or worse when/if this subsides.

Soufie, I believe you are correct on the storage issue, and also, those survival bug-out mags will be the new bibles of the future for what to get and what's not efficient.

You guys rock for trying to help...drinker

I bet lots of families are far beyond hungry right now. I know there are lots in New Orleans for the most part. I get news daily from trenches there. Scary place to be right now.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/15/20 05:28 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/15/20 05:30 PM
Damn...... y'alls good cooks!drool

I boil water even, and it tastes like dirty Fritos.frustrated ill

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/15/20 05:18 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/15/20 05:25 PM
Did ya notice that there aren't any public mass shootings? shocked :thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The sky in the boot-heel of New Mexico, is completely vacant of planes like it was in the 1800'ssurprised If someone told you a year ago that there would be one plane a day in the skies, if that even, would you have believed them???noway

What have you observed that has changed, and will change back... or be like this forever?shades

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/15/20 04:51 PM
See that A hole that just pulled in? yeah him... the mean one... Damn it's hot today... it's only 9:05, what is it, 90?.... No, it's 95. The door's open, he leaves it unlocked...well....
we AIN'T gonna break in!!! Who do you think we are! put this dead squid under the seat. let it slide out of the bag. shut the door. By 5:00 it should be in full bloom. We'll come back then ill pitchfork

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25