Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/09/20 10:01 PM

<-------Mi Nombre es...."Loco... Mierda... Pendejo!"

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/09/20 06:25 PM
I have to do it for a living. I'm blessed to do spectacular projects, which are great to be a part of, such as Nassal, the company I work with now, built Harry Potter at Universal in Florida, And I have had the honor to do many killer stuff on my own.

I do precise work. I'm NOT any better than anyone else, but what sets me apart is that I dot every "I" and cross every "T", and the end result is clean, and by the numbers.

When I'm not working, I travel extensively, or fish, or just get plain lazy and observe everything.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 10:26 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/08/20 10:31 PM
well....... we'll just eat everything dddrrryyy (scratchy voice) it's easy, like eating 100 headache powders with no water... or really really ddrry biscuits with nothing to drink.

It's the right alternative to fixing this planet... you'll see. because you're right. Man's gonna drill in the great lakes for oil, and mess up the entire fresh water table... At least, that's what they're planning in secret. They've been trying for YEARS.

And... they just might be able to pass a midnight bill to pull it off and make it happen THIS TIME. They just passed a bill to take some land for oil companies in Alaska that eliminates all the natural Caribou birthing grounds. Another midnight bill they passed... 2018 I think it was....

A small amount of Inuit(Eskimo) were there to try and stop it... and couldn't..... but you can trust the U.S. gov't, just ask any Native American! They'll tell ya!

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 10:10 PM

Distance doesn’t bother me at all so far we are honest and sincere with each other and I’m ready to settle down and relocate anywhere to the right man who I can spend the rest of my life with and the way you treat me here we make me eager and determine how you gonna treat me when I come settle down with you

Well...................do you play chicken with ceiling fans while jumping on a trampoline like me? See, if you don't, it might be a deal breaker. See, the trampoline covers the entire living room, and I have vaulted ceilings, so... it's perfect!!!! buttcha gotta doo it wit mee see... yannowhadymeen?

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 09:58 PM

I'm completely ignoring every urge towards common sense and good judgment I've ever had. This is no longer just some crazy notion, this is my religion.

Wait....you have a unicycle and a striped propeller cap that spins badly too?

I usually ride in scuba gear and tanks, with a blowtorch on one hand and a flyswatter in the other, screaming the baajadddooodaaa song!!! at the top of my lungs... looking for giant refrigerators with imbalanced ceiling fans running in them...

you too?

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 09:48 PM
well..........You plug it in.........................and it'll start hoppin around, and make really really loud noises.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 09:45 PM
Remember those old 50's/60's toboggans? the really long ones? The sound it would make being pulled down the dirt and rock road here by a car... and if I would be able to stay on it.indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent happy

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 10:25 AM
That's a great idea, especially for folks with ailments. I had a friend do leg lifts, and arm circles at that rate you're talking about, as his back was really bad from a 4 story fall, and he was pretty much stuck to his recliner because of the pain. He lost 45 lbs. and could walk with less pain. He actually was on here in 2007-10. We called him "Fly".

Your idea totally works.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 10:14 AM
after? work......

might be till fall, I hope not, but this desert valley is planning here to that point.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 10:10 AM
mornin...drinker

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/08/20 03:44 AM

It's greedyism

Love It!
:thumbsup:

Thankya Tom.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 10:34 PM
It's greedyism...... not to be classified as, or confused with giddyism....

But the greedy can be giddy when they are getting rich.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 10:20 PM
I believe in ships that go really long distances, and I love to sail them... My life, My Love, and My Lady, is the sea.... and the desert, when I switch to land sailing....

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 06:32 PM

Very well described...
Would like to mentioned here something very much missing as per me.
If the Bolt is not used recently or is rusted then few drops of "Lubricating oil" will be very much useful to screw it perfectly.

Justice Brothers is the best lube/penetrating oil on rusty stuff that I have ever used... damn it's up there in price though.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 06:28 PM

ahem, shouldn’t it be nuts and bolt? laugh flowerforyou

well.......... I wouldn't wanna cross crooked "ley-lines" here... hilarious, Bastet!flowerforyou laugh

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:43 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 04/07/20 05:44 PM
double post.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:43 PM
Thankya thankya!!! And You sound like one helluva cook... I just do the eatin mostly, but have a cat's nose for good vittles.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:39 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 04/07/20 05:40 PM
Stormy!!! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you're receiving back some of that wonderful healing energy that you give out so much, to be forth on to you, on your Majik day!drinker flowers

Blessed Be.......

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:31 PM
Probably add finely sliced okra and capers. Nice savory dish. You'd do well with this in Cajun country, outskirts of Lafayette, or Opelousas, La. .....

We like is scalding, but with flavor... has to have flavor... you done dat.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:24 PM
wow..... I'ma try that with shrimp......drinker

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25