Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/02/20 08:26 PM
I'm an Ebola flavored, AIDS colored, Bubonic plague textured, Nuclear Cobalt Bomb.

not sorry..........Reeses.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/02/20 07:17 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Thu 04/02/20 07:19 PM
Glad I have Zero news here in this desert... working all day anyway on the mountain.

I do know what's going on, on the front lines in New Orleans though. Much of the quarter is boarded up, and there's a large group of kids graffiti tagging just about all buildings really late at night, and the mortality rate in Ochsner private hospital from My friend who's a nurse there is up to 60% now. The public hospital is much worse. Long lines on the sidewalk to the entrance, people have apparently passed on the sidewalk... The tent city under I-10 is a disaster, and growing daily....no.... no social distancing.

She said that in the hospital, it's kinds like the civil war days when the doc would say, This one, this one, and this one, not those five (beyond medical treatment).... that one on the end, and that's it for this morning.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/02/20 06:59 PM
Fed the ducks n chickens some celery, slicing golden potatoes to put in the wok and eating a slice of "Dave's Killer Bread".

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/02/20 08:32 AM
in the back of the mind, the Gordon Lightfoot song is gently playing, just from seeing the title of the thread.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 08:12 PM
Thank you Mz Rosie, and I have, but more often than not, the timing was off. Sometimes even a good year, or a good month, then nothing, was all worth that lifetime.

But.... this was back when I almost attained "cool". Been at least 40 degrees off cool ever since....

and huge (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) as always to you Mz Rosie, and thank you very much.flowerforyou

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 07:59 PM

Thanks God, I don't have this kind if screen name :smile:

mine is not what you thinking rofl

According to urban dictionary...

kum
1. Slang, misspelled word for orgasm
2. Semen

Why would you like to be known as semen on a dating site?

They might be some kind of...... sailor?

well, I'm just saying .... they might..... and just can't spell... yeah that's it, yeah yeah.... can't spell.... nailed it right on the... head, wait, what? my sometimers kicked in.frustrated

aahhh geez.slaphead open mouth, insert own butt.. chew harshly.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 07:43 PM
Thank you very much, Sincerely, Bastet....

I'm surprised that there are any responses actually, as it's more a reflection. It usually runs through and fades off, as it has in the past years.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 07:14 PM

I simplify my life and get less unnecessary responsibilities.

Then I have more chance to focus on the important ones.

Just be thankful if you have the chance to fulfill the important ones.

This.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 06:57 PM
Why does everyone want people to hit them? I see it everywhere nowadays.....

I imagine half the population is pretty bruised up by now... and missin a few teeff too.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 06:48 PM
There were 50 mile an hour gusts on the mountain on top of the scaffold today... 20-30 reg winds out of the south... kinda hairy.... so glad to be chillin in front of my 2003 laptop reading posts, listening to my temporary wind tinnitus... some good minimalism goin on here... not quite trance, but good enough. (bobs head to make tiny fluctuations)

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 06:33 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/01/20 06:39 PM
Many of the men in the forums are gentlemen, some are not, but There are a HUGE number that are not, that are not in these forums.. These I call, "hit and runs".... they usually are rude, terribly persistent, and when they receive a negative reply, they get EXTREMELY passive-aggressive to say the least....

It's actually amazing women reply to anyone at all after dealing with this.... I sure wouldn't. I would have turned into "She-Hulk, the online smash murderer" by now.

So you women that do reply, I'm amazed at your candor, wit, patience, and INCREDIBLE composure!

(((((((((((((((((((Bows with incredible respect))))))))))))))))))))))

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 05:55 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/01/20 05:57 PM
All I can say, is I'm glad that Pastor in Tampa's superchurch got arrested for having services.

That's a terrible thing to twist faiths and beliefs of good people and put them in harms way to make extra money... he has more than plenty. he should give a year's salary away for repentance to his followers or the community.... or sell all his limos, and that jet.mad devil

I'm i guess you would say "spiritual" in a really wicked sort of way...

also non-religious.

I also respect those that quietly are.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 05:43 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/01/20 05:44 PM
I humbly thank you.....flowerforyou I post this once a year on the first of April, since 2010, somewhere on the internet.

Again, Thanks Blondey...

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 05:39 PM
Hi!!!! I'm hideous, and nasty!!!! and I smell really really abominably bad!!!!!

love love love love love smitten

wanna go out on a lemon? I ran outta dates!drinks

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 10:12 AM
It's not a belief. It's fact.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 09:52 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/01/20 09:59 AM
This world is my country. I would fight and die for the world.

NEVER a government. I've never seen so many wasted lives more than governments and religions use for their personal gain. Thousands of years of it. Never ever atoned for either.....

I'll fight for the working humans in ALL COUNTRIES!!!! The health workers in the trenches with a feeble amount of protection right now take the forefront.

We are ALL ONE!!!! The lands and oceans, and the beings in both! from the creatures seen and unseen in the ocean, to ants to humans to elephants on the ground, and wasps to condors in the skies.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/01/20 01:56 AM
As we drift like schooners in the night mist over the dark waters of time, carrying our life's cargo of knowledge through foundering seas, we only begin to know ourselves, let alone others, so we must appreciate safe harbor and the libraries in us all, lo' the tempest looms

Lost Love....Anniversary....
So many years have passed.......This spring, there were dried brown leaves on your grave from the fall....The moss held on to the souvenirs of the dead, lovingly cradling, as the earth cradles you, cold dark earth, but beautiful, with new spring life......It's summer now, and the power boats are revving up under the strain of pulling up skiers....A sharp happy scream, chased by laughter fades off into the distance......You've never heard these things, as you come from a time of fur-covered muscle and creaking carriages, but I knew you well, as we romanced the evenings under the live oak trees, in the yellow turning to peach accented evening...light and care free....

Today, the same sky.....funny.... The grand water oaks, with their black-green silhouettes of the branches veining through the sky, making it appear to have skin from the southern heat, thick, the air is, pulsating so, as birds seem to fly like parasites crawling on that very skin.....It's not enjoyable without you, heavy it is....As heavy as the fever that took you so many years ago.... Your mansion still stands grand on ST. Charles avenue as it did, and Audubon park isn't as wild.... It was just our spot....Now it has a name...

You are now with my many other true loves, and their true loves, and the ones who love them no doubt. Getting along, and maybe visiting me once in a great while and poking fun of me from time to time, watching me blunder now and then.... Still held by my surly cord that anchors me to this new body I have attained, while you float through the time-space illusion with effortless ease.... Funny, when you are "awake" this long, and are aware of everything, that love becomes less complicated, but people make it more so with the constant analysis they give it as they ascend through life, picking bones to be happy....It's a different time now love....No more true loves, but great adventures, and marvelous new friends....You would most certainly approve.... You with your soft, pearlescent blue-green eyes, with just a hint of sparkle, but love....Always love....I know you have most certainly moved on, and found great loves in many locales, and my unbinding love goes with you.....Travel great, travel far......Endless days, and sultry nights my love.....

darkowl1's photo
Tue 03/31/20 11:19 PM
I would just once..................just once like to see....

World leaders actually working FOR the working people in their countries together, trying to eradicate things like this.... IN ALL COUNTRIES!!!

instead........... what I see, is finger pointing, bragging, name calling, false numbers all across the board, false hope being administered, blatant lying, about EVERYTHING, extreme incompetence that will never be answered for, and smug, Mona Lisa smile faces with secrets....

This schitt should have been run like a cafeteria line from ALL the leaders of the world TO MAKE A PREVENTATIVE EFFORT BY ALL NATIONS (like the international space station works)..

What I see in the world leaders of today is cowardice, greed, and fear, and ZERO care for common working people!

There's a name for this in the shadow intelligence community....

It's called.................acceptable collateral.

THAT.... IS what they REALLY think of us.....
I have an idea..... gather ALL THE HEADS OF COUNTRIES that are bickering, and doing all of the cowardly stuff above, and make (FORCE) them work in a hospital or makeshift world camp! with said "pppprotection"!!!!!

basically, they force us. and soon, force everything....

do ya think?.....DO YA THINK??? that their tone might change? when some of these cowards start dropping????????????????????????????????????

I'm sick of the lot. an intelligent unbiased 6 year old could organize this better... and someone might actually listen....

See............. the one beautiful hideous thing that this has perfected even more than these so-called leaders.... it cares even less than they do. the arrogant shall fall as well.

Kharma's a smiling wraith, and I love her so.devil

darkowl1's photo
Tue 03/31/20 01:58 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 03/31/20 02:00 AM
Did you know when I eat a dozen duck eggs in a sitting, my butt rules the world the next day? roads???? I don't need roads.... I've got a rocket pack, with a dirty bomb.smokin

darkowl1's photo
Tue 03/31/20 01:54 AM
Neeeever pick up a stangerrr,.... pick up Prestooone Anti-freeeeze... da din din bum-bum-bum.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25