Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Mon 12/07/20 11:56 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Mon 12/07/20 12:15 PM
In the end........................................It always comes back to Poo.

The math behind it?

absolute proof: Mew + Pew = Poo

alternate universe: Mew + Poo = Pew

On a serious note though, some real cool thoughtage goin on in here....think drinker

darkowl1's photo
Mon 12/07/20 11:49 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Mon 12/07/20 11:51 AM
One world gov't and dictatorship soundslike.

They're askin for trouble I think, as Hitler, Stalin, and Mao Tse Tung all ended badly eventually.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 12/03/20 12:07 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Thu 12/03/20 12:09 PM
absolutely!!! when I was still going out on dates years and years ago........ now..... now, I only go out on figs.

I did go out on a pecan last February.

That's just my onion, and I have my raisins for that, and it's not a fig-newton of my imagination.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 12/03/20 12:03 PM
I just say, Happy Yule. I usually get this: indifferent

I kinda like that.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Thu 12/03/20 11:55 AM
I think, by doing just basic math on a large scale, the numbers alone favor more life than we could possibly conceive. I mean, just stupidly large amounts of life.

And.... and, in some places, would also change many of the laws of "physics" as we know them, even though I think, most of the time, our laws would still apply.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 11/22/20 01:15 PM
The secret to all of this? Formulate a plan to scam the scammers. I sell them cases of Kaopectate and Immodium AD.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 11/22/20 01:07 PM

hello hope u meet here

A woman that shoots a 39-762 is always badasszz in my opinion. :thumbsup: shades drinker

darkowl1's photo
Sun 11/22/20 01:03 PM
Do I look like anything that even resembles relationship material to anyone on this planet? Nope. But friendships, shhhuuurrre.... why notthink .... Friends... gooo-oodd.... frrriiieeennddds gooooOOOOoooood...pitchfork drinks

darkowl1's photo
Tue 10/27/20 04:45 PM
I'm so ancient I had to stand on the sun to wait for the earth to cool...

I threw a party when one celled animals came!

I finally had someone to talk to, and have sex with that's just my perfect fit. Uglena, paramecium, amoeba...... be afraid.... be very afraid....

They call me...."the wonders of microbiology" tis truly fun to be immortal, but one must have immortal patience.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 10/27/20 04:05 PM
In the far east, it's a technique to master to make one offguard for disarming an opponent. That, and in one case, Yawning. Yawning actually won a battle.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 09/14/20 04:12 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Mon 09/14/20 04:13 PM
I worry not. My uggly-azz face gets mistaken for a mask all the time.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 09/14/20 04:00 PM
I don't know any that do. Here, they carry guns and worse. They get sad, they shoot ya................. then...... they feel all better.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 06/04/20 09:37 PM
Isolated in desert. This is my only news source. Thank you. Windows 98 won't play news feeds or U tube. I work all day till dark anyway, so it doesn't matter.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Thu 06/04/20 09:24 PM
No movie houses open, and they are over 100 miles away if they were. No VCR, No DVD's, So no movies or TV in 8 months. No radio stations reach out here. One bar or no bars on phone most of the time. weak internet does not allow streaming on Windows 98. I barely get this.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 05/28/20 07:12 PM
Had to dig a huge hole, quickly.... It was bad... 8ft down 9ft by 6ft. 100 degree heat... because.....

A beautiful horse was put to rest today... I thought he was gonna explode when he hit the bottom of the hole, he was bloated so big from the heat. The scent was harsh to say the very least.

Now I gotta dig a retention run-off gully, then dig holes to plant some trees.... how am I feeling? Well....I'm above ground, no complaints.

Well, I did cuss when the tractor broke down in the other hole, and was sticking straight up like the Titanic. the driver was stuck in the seat facing down, so I had to pick the tractor driver up from in the hole to unbuckle his seatbelt, then carry him, down the tractor into the hole.

He's heavier than me, about 250 lbs (I'm 215 lbs at 6') and he's about 77 years of age, so I had to be extremely careful, carrying him over the hydraulic lines and levers and setting him down gently. then.... I had to lift him out of that hole, which was only six feet deep, compared to the other one.

But........... since the tractor broke down......... guess who had to dig the other hole by hand....meeeeee... lmao.

Be nice to have a gallon of water and an ice cream sammich....then... another gallon of water. I'ma sleep good tonight.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 05/27/20 10:18 AM
Your What hurts?

darkowl1's photo
Wed 05/27/20 10:12 AM
mornin....

darkowl1's photo
Fri 05/22/20 08:55 PM
I miss Mumbai.... I lived near Dadar Station.

Old Mumbai, was Bombay, then they got their independence in 47'. What a celebration they have on the 15th of August every year! I was lucky to be there during.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 05/22/20 08:47 PM
When you smell "almonds" in your beverage.....

Or when you're workin, mendin fences in the back forty, bullets start whizzing and hitting the post you're working on, throwing splinters in your face.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 05/22/20 08:40 PM
I've missed you, my amazing friend! I hope all is stellar!

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))love

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25