Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Fri 05/22/20 05:38 PM
The more I look at that, the funnier it gets.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 05/22/20 05:36 PM
They can try.... it's extremely dangerous here in my part of the desert. Everything from Punji sticks to hundreds of Mojave Rattlers. It's best that they just turn around and go back whence they came.... I'll be long gone, on the way to Western Sahara, via a small sailboat in the Atlantic.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 05/22/20 05:19 PM
.......Have a day. indifferent

darkowl1's photo
Tue 05/19/20 09:27 PM
Why not give it out... I'm number 3.

See, that didn't hurt at all.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 05/19/20 09:23 PM
Schitt, I'm late.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 07:34 PM
Sounds really good Cat.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 07:15 PM
Ahhh.... A woman that meanders through the frosted mountains, buttes, crags, and valleys with windblown forests, to see the "creature"....

darkowl1's photo
Sat 04/25/20 07:43 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sat 04/25/20 07:46 AM
All of you Corner the person who threatened you, drag him out, and you all take him to the police.

If you can't now, bide your time until you can. plan and have patience. Patience is something authority often does not. It is nature's most valuable unused asset.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:29 PM
I don't care about Trump. I trust ZERO GOVERNMENT. EITHER SIDE. democrats and republicans are all lying now and smearing each other.

We suffer while they argue. just like Katrina. WE REBUILT OURSELVES!!!!! What work the gov't did was under code and had to be rebuilt after they left. Then they claimed OUR rebuilding as "theirs"!!!! phluckersmad mad mad

YOU WILL HAVE TO REBUILD YOUR BUSINESSES YOURSELVES. They certainly ain't gonna help much. They might give you a bandaid. ....This is far bigger than Katrina.

..............which means... most of us are ****ed.....

.............we start over AAAGAIN....... or we don't.........................

Just be re-assured that big business will be fine. Don't worry. I know you've been worrying, but don't. They have teddy bears.

On a personal note. I have reason to call him a coward and draft dodger to his face. I have and had, many POWS as friends, and some in the family line. He basically called them all cowards. He said that he liked the ones that didn't get caught... This "man" would RUN from real war. I see fear in his eyes all the time. He WILL run when it gets really bad. He would NEVER make it as a true soldier. He actually considers himself one. ......

.......I look at this differently than most of you..... I see the "man's" soul.

............................... devil He's yella.devil

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/23/20 01:22 PM
They told me to jump in a really slow meat grinder, feet first... they said it very pleasantly.... well I thought it was nice!flowerforyou I'd rather do that than receive some stupid flowers.drinks

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/23/20 01:10 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Thu 04/23/20 01:11 PM

...but it seems to me that men and women react to messages about potential dating in two different ways.

Men approach them like a job interview: Does the applicant fit the needs of the company?

Women approach them like a granting agency: What can I find wrong with the applicant so I can remove them for the process?

Thoughts?

*I* do it like a job interview.

I ask specific things, because dudes are too lazy to read the profile....so, i have to ask when they message me if any of my "nopes" apply to them..
Most of the time, there's more than one deal breaker..which, had they *read* the damn thing, they should have had Gods good sense not to message me in the first place... mad

Yanno, that's a shame they don't read it, because reading a profile (with the exception of mine) is fairly easy, and if one reads it, they can efficiently proceed, because they actually know about some of your "likes" and can start up an INTELLIGENT conversation.

Or search elsewhere, as compatibility is not cohesive. Instead, they waste their time AND yours....

I guess MOST guys like doing it the hard way.noway It makes the other 20% look bad.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Thu 04/23/20 07:44 AM
I think they would have a terrifically long list of grievances. And Tom, You're very thorough with your lists at times, and I think you would be extremely impressed with theirs.... and the Gov't STILL won't listen to a single word.

Isn't that somethin?

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/22/20 05:37 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 04/22/20 05:39 PM
greed, rapists, sadism, sociopaths, psychopaths, bullies, smugness, narcissists and power hungry bastuuurds.

That's why.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 04/22/20 10:22 AM
Has anyone asked a Native American yet?

no????..... ok.indifferent

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/21/20 05:36 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 04/21/20 05:37 PM
Eat the frog and do the studying. All other goals will be easier after....You will be able to sleep soundly!

Weeding a huge parking lot.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/21/20 03:22 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 04/21/20 03:25 PM
Rygel always cracked me up, and I sometimes swear using "Frell"...

Another one was Babylon 5. Really creative ideas, and some very profound writing.

Most of the Highlander series was pretty good, and Adrian Paul was pretty cool in person, so I'll push his series now and then.

I can't wait to see a movie again at a theater. It's one of the really good small "escapes" to have on a day off. I'm with y'all on supporting those theaters... I probably could have bought one by now, I went so much.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 05:21 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 04/19/20 05:24 PM
The Saints and sinners of Jackson Square

"Down In Honk-y Tonk Town" (darn, can't say that?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA9dLT8YzTE&list=OLAK5uy_mBmMpn1gqrWc8g4yb44Ll5GYcY14cHjf8

"The Darktown Strutter's Ball"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0I4i5D2dk&list=OLAK5uy_mBmMpn1gqrWc8g4yb44Ll5GYcY14cHjf8&index=2

This is us....7th ward, Treme', New Orleans....

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 05:04 PM
Joe Bonamassa "Just Got Paid"

incredible blues guitar...

Ronnie Earl "Double Trouble"

dirty blues...smokin

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 04:56 PM
California Dreamin....

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/19/20 04:49 PM
Ok, That's strange as hell, I was just hummin "I Can Help".

also, My friend Sticks always drummed Ain't No Sunshine in our neighborhood, the Treme' every day before going to the French Quarter....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25