Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Tue 03/31/20 01:50 AM
I'm only calling it as I see the big picture... when schitt like this hits the fan, two kinds of souls come out... really fair and good, that want good for all, and helps any way they can.....

and the ruthless, greedy, and dangerous opportunist, that wants... and wants, and takes.... no matter how high the cost of others might pay.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/30/20 06:44 PM
I like screaming. it gets their attention.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/30/20 06:34 PM
There's a book called "The Difficult Child"

By Stanley Turecki

That helped me cope with a child that had OFF THE HOOK Asbergers. kid was nuts, but this book made it considerably easier.

It's $4 at thrift books online.

Good luck.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 10:11 PM
Thank you for also showing fairness and understanding, as we need much more of this in the world.

This stuff is really getting out of hand everywhere. People like you who see the world's issues with detailed fair eyes, make this world a bit brighter, and there needs to be many more of you.drinker It's absolutely essential for the future oncoming tribulations on the horizon.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 09:53 PM

darkowl, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was being stupidly silly Cat, like I often am.

saying I took the ball.

Then giving a cheer for Senegal, as they took third in the Cup.

I hope all is well up there Cat. flowerforyou

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 06:46 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))flowerforyou flowers

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 06:44 PM
It got me too. I'ma have a talk with Sergeant Major on this....

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 06:40 PM
I used to dance everyday.... now it's been 20 years. I'm going to dance in the desert tonight. The packs of coyotes will be very intrigued...

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 06:35 PM
It's been a long time since I have been completely blind sighted...

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 06:28 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 03/29/20 06:31 PM
I want to see that... I was over there and was treated with tremendous respect, and I did hopefully equal in return. The people I met were honest to a fault, wanted nothing by good for all, and wanted balance in the world.

These were the WORKING PEOPLE of China, in big cities and rural areas. Not the gov't....

I hope, for the working people, just like us, they are able to get on their feet again. You and they need masks. They can make them, good. We can make them, also good.

Gov't will always be on it's feet in every country. they also cause most of the havoc.....

It's the working guys like you and them that suffer, and carry the gov't's of the world in your ragged clothes and small rations.

For those that do here:

Never group the workers with rulers. and blame workers along with the rulers.......Statements and opinions are very seldom the same when you meet them.. FOR THOSE that do here, think twice, give a worker of the world a benefit of the doubt!

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:19 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 03/29/20 04:20 PM
Figs are healthier.

Medjool are pretty badass though

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:18 PM
there was a movie about that. never saw it though.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:13 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 03/29/20 04:14 PM
To hopefully heal and fill the hurting void in themselves, to where they feel solid and anchored, and then, and only then, can one ENHANCE their lives, because if not, the partner will be sucked into the void, resented, from two directions, as they cannot fill that void, because it always demands more than one can give.... disaster always follows...... It must be come to terms with before moving on, regardless of how much time it takes, because another can never fill that void and need for you.

The cup has to be full before you start again, or you will fall into a terrible drowning pattern.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:55 PM
velociraptor

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:22 PM
Time to be Telly Diesel... yep, Like Telly Savalas said..."bald is beautiful baby"

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:59 PM
As soon as I finish with my Antidisestablishmentarianism, because I don't want Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:36 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 03/29/20 02:39 PM

Welcome ,for the right price you could have one delivered in an hour

But wait... if you order in the next 15 minutes you'll get 2 for the price of one!

Just pay a small separate shipping charge

Order now before time runs outlaugh

And!!!! you will get this bonus chipping hammer, and special granite rocks!!!
At no extra cost to you!!!! And it comes with these snot colored infrared goggles! all completely free!!!

Normally all this would come to $587,243,582.99!, but we'll give you all this in this amazing offer for only $29,999,999,99!!!! so order now!!!

555-555-7734 that's 555-555-7734

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/29/20 08:31 AM
Fresh Duck eggs, on "Dave's Killer Organic Bread, then I nutri-bulleted spinach, satsumas, lemon slice, granny smith, and pineapple, and swashed it down.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 10:49 PM

As many know, I now live in the high desert.... I have built a massive catapult..... now.... now....NAAAOUUWW..........I'm gathering the huge amount of horse poop from the massive pile over at Bill and Joy's Remuda to put in it.

There's elderly a few miles down the desert from me, to protect them, I will shoot this massive pile if someone even comes over here with a Corona BEEER, let alone that damn virus.... NOPE....theey ain't passin.shades glasses smokin smokin smokin glasses shades

Lol. Love the humor :heart_eyes:

Thankya thankya!!!!

(pizza pizza)

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:16 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sat 03/28/20 09:19 PM
It's missing because..... I took it. It was mine to begin with and I let them barrow it and they never gave it back.... so I took it one dark rainy night....

oh..... and well........ sorry......

mmmmm haha!!!NOT SORRY!!!! Reeses.

My Senegal took 3rd!!!!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25