Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 02:18 PM
I wanna go into the "build-a-bear" store really late at night, and change out their stuffing with fiberglass insulation.....devil pitchfork pitchfork

"Mommy! I don't like this bear!"

I would never do it, but I still am amused by the thought.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 02:08 PM
Lots of fiberglass insulation!!!!love love love I need to make a new bed mattress!:banana: drinks

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 02:04 PM
I have never gotten a speeding ticket in all my years of this life or any others.

and I love all humans. they really are an amazing bunch.... but I noticed that some don't like me because I don't go fast enough on the Interstate.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 01:54 PM
I don't know, but they need to be kissed, and kissed often, deeply, passionately, and by someone who knows how.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 01:36 PM
I'm part Senegalese, part Norse.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 12:49 PM
We have lots of those here in the desert. They sun themselves mostly, but some you can't see, and those are the ones you have to look out for. I carry a 6 ft. stick ahead of me so they strike that first. The green Gila Rattler can send you to the hospital.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 12:44 PM
A raw golden potato sliced into discs with sea salt on it.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 12:41 PM
Face time with them if you're that involved. you can read them as well. If they ain't willing to face time, they might not be real.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/06/20 10:21 AM
3 fresh duck eggs and Sliced golden potatoes seared in my Wok, seasoned with Slap-ya-mama Cajun. In the Nutri-bullet* Celery, granny smith, spinach, Pineapple, Lemon drink. and a Reeses for dessert. not sorry.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/04/20 10:59 PM
I'm thinking about my constipational rights

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/04/20 09:47 PM
I'm always lifting extremely heavy stuff most of the day, so it tires me out, but having a deviated septum (broken nose) will keep me awake unless I use breathe-right strips, Then I can sleep.... but...

sometimes it's so quiet here in the desert that the slightest noise will jar me awake, so I turn on my air purifier which has a constant sound....

If I still can't sleep, I'll read something boring.

Also, I sleep on a memory foam mattress which alleviates pressure points. Walmart, $130 worth every cent.

Regular ones springs, poked me in the ribs.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 10:31 PM
If you put boundaries on true love, it becomes conditional love.

Y'all humans might be far more than the sum of what you might appear to be.

Every soul is learning at it's own pace. They all find their way at what they think might work for them. Sometimes it's a consistency that continues to work to a point. Maybe it stops, who knows. Who is anyone to judge that path... Those who do, put categories in boxes on others to make themselves more comfortable, and to "rise above" this or that.

If one thinks they are "further along" on the evolutionary process, well, good for them.... but the others might have a wisdom that the "furthers" would NEVER consider, as "they are above" that type of thing....

There's ten thousand years of experience on this site if half of us got together. In the jist of that, I know nothing. To me, that's a comforting thought.

I'm gonna listen, contemplate, and nod with a subtle smile.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 09:24 PM
With your aunt?what

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 08:39 PM
Each second, and each day is precious. What more could I possibly ask for. Anything more would be asking far too much. I have more than everything I need. open sky, and good tough feet to cover ground, and many a millennium to walk it.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 06:00 PM
well................when I was first experimenting with electricity, I put my finger in between the plug and the socket, and it did that "whatsamattermatter" type feeling....thingy, I knew what it as like to be a light when you turn it on.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:53 PM
I knew that guy... he was an awesome surfer!

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:50 PM
But what about balloons and tornadoes?

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:44 PM
breakfast was spinach, granny smith apple, two satsumas, a pineapple disk, 1/4 lemon, then Nutri-bullet, then drink.....

Dinner, three duck eggs collected this morning, over hard, fresh asparagus picked earlier seared lightly in butter, raw potato disks seasoned with Slap-Yo-Mamma Cajun, and Chipotle powder....

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:31 PM

laugh ^^^you silly goose laugh

OT: Welcome to Mingle2

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((biggest hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

love love love drinker

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:22 PM
I love old cars too..... but a Pinto... they miss, even in tune, and the roof caves in like a reverse umbrella if both windows are open, going 55. the door handles come off in your hand eventually, and they exploded when hit in the back. The Vega was almost as bad, but didn't explode as much.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25