Community > Posts By > J_x2

J_x2's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:32 AM
I've always been against dating a co worker, pretty much for all the reasons everyone has just mentioned. Its always the What ifs? Know what I mean? Around the office you gotta keep it professional and not to be known as a jerk.

But this girl, I feel different, I would like to take the risk, but on the other hand, I dont want to take the risk. Again, what if it doesnt work out well. And I definately dont want to change companys. Ive had three different jobs in three different companies in the past three years, so I am staying put.

J_x2's photo
Wed 08/01/12 07:25 AM
What are your thoughts on dating co-workers?

Im talking to this one girl now, she works on a different floor. I do see that we have chemistry.

J_x2's photo
Tue 07/31/12 10:47 AM
Whenever I smoke up, I always have a hard time falling asleep.

J_x2's photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:55 AM

so are you afraid of heights now?

Nope. I double and triple check safety before I climb.

J_x2's photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:53 AM
If I donate $1.00, how much of that dollar is actually going to the person that needs it? How much of that dollar will be used for "administrative expenses." I remember from the Tsunami that hit Indonesia a couple years back, Red Cross volunteers were lodging about an hour away from the actual disaster zone. They would drive back and fourth in SUVs everyday. Im under the assumption they could have set up camp in the disaster zone, or close to it.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:44 PM

ouch guess you were lucky.

Thanksss. It could have been worse, but luckily the pavement broke my fall :)

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:43 PM

Sorry to hearflowerforyou . I had a fall... just three stairs and still getting treated for injuries.

This was a couple years ago when I just finished up College. Falling off the stairs is crazy. I always contemplating getting hard wood flooring on stairs, but always end up getting carpeting, always a safer choice.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:40 PM

And during any of those times, you're not being yourself? Why is that?

I wouldnt say I am not being myself. I would project my behvaiour to reflect the receivers expectations. I am myself, just limited.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:27 PM
I'd be Yogi Bear @ Jellystone National Park :)

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:21 PM

What are you trying to say? People aren't normally themselves because of different situations?

That is exactly what I am saying. At the office, I will project a professional image of myself. When im out with a girl, I will be a gentlemen, when im out with my boys, I will act a fool, etc....

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:17 PM
What captures a mans heart?

1a) 1976 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
1b) 1967 Pontiac GTO
2) Please see number 1.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:12 PM
Right now, I have about an hour and a half before I leave the office and pop open a beer. Thank god tomorrow is friday. :)

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:11 PM
why is it that at every pita joint, they always point out "Pita spelt backwards is A Tip." Pita is fast food, just like Mcdonalds or Subway, and I never tip and Mcdonalds or Subway.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:07 PM
But exactly when are you really you?

On a first date, you may be nervous, and subconsciously you may not be the real you.

The real you would be when youre comfortable and relaxed? No? Or the real you may come out after a couple shots of jager bombs?

People tend to act differently in different situations dependant on ethical and moral expectations.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:04 PM

Heights freak me out.

I used to work for a telco company, I fell off a ladder when I was about 30 ft high. Broke my arm.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 11:09 AM
sometimes my dreams scare the hell outta me.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:58 AM
Cringe

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:57 AM
Accountant?

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:41 AM
wet door knobs are disgusting.

J_x2's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:39 AM
I would bring death penalty back. If you take someone life, a jury should be able to convict the person to dealth.

I would decriminalise narcotics. Users would goto rehab, drug dealers would get death penalty.

Previous 1