Community > Posts By > EliasTrueBlue

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Sun 11/22/20 09:25 AM
I have been alone a lot and most of the time I'm fine with it. I live alone in a large suburb house and mostly read in between my routines. Take zero medications and am well grounded....if the dating site women want a serious LT relationship, I'm ready to chat first.

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Tue 11/17/20 06:03 AM
According to these so-called experts, when relationships end… People see their significant others in a completely different light. Yes, words definitely do mean something when talking to people but actions truly do mean more than just words. We all have flaws...

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Thu 10/10/19 06:11 PM
The two words do Not have to be mutually exclusive.
Sex is easy ... Love is far more powerful and something we all want....
Love also usually ends in heartache but My heart is unfettered and ready....
We can't force Love....when it comes, our logic goes out the window.....
Yes men are the wolves... always want sex.....so ladies....just ask better questions upon meeting...
Anyway.... at my age.... I am looking for a serious relationship....

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Tue 08/30/16 07:22 AM
If any mature woman would like to go with me and my daughter this week on an easy kayaking trip in the Cincy area, message me here and we can chat....half a day thing is all...lotsa fun

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Sat 08/27/16 06:43 AM
I forget what Sex is. Okay as a father of 6 adult kids, it might come back to me...

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Fri 08/12/16 05:41 AM
Anyone want to meet tonight for a glass of wine?

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Wed 08/10/16 05:21 AM
Hiya everyone....How is everyone doing?

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Sun 07/24/16 09:34 AM
I just saw the new Star Trek movie and recommend it for those that like science fiction. Also, since among other things, I like watching all kinds of movies while cuddling on the couch....if that appeals to you, send me a message some time...

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:35 AM
Loyalty and good communication are what everyone wants but not everyone obtains or maintains in a love affair or relationship. The best single Proof of being in Love for me is IF you or she cannot live without the other person...if you feel that way or she does, then that is true love...unless of course someone is staying together for money...LOL

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:32 AM
If she really wants a break after 4 years, the relationship may be over. A break would not help the relationship....you could try to rekindle the love but that requires a mutual agreement to do so. Or you could marry her...LOL

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:29 AM
This is the age old question and Men have tried and done both possible answers. History clearly shows that the likely hood of her cheating again is very great. As men, we can lose almost everything but we should always keep our integrity. I would leave the woman .

EliasTrueBlue's photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:21 AM
Anything is possible of course but let me weigh in briefly.
Some people define Soulmate differently. In my book, it is an ultimate end for a love relationship and extremely rare. In my life, I have been in love 6 times but never achieved Soulmate. You could have a non romantic soulmate but a romantic one would be the best. It is a worthy goal to work towards...and btw I am willing...LOL