Community > Posts By > newsworthy

newsworthy's photo
Thu 03/01/18 12:33 PM

Why so many men, start to chat to you , and when you try to reply they are deactivated, are they scammers!!!!

I have noticed women do that here also, when you look at their profile when active their profile often states they are looking to hook up for fun. This seems to be the most feasible answer.
Either way its best to ignore them or report if they are trying to scam.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:34 AM

Why is it that men today are only looking for women who look like video vixens? Why can't a man love and respect and cherish a woman whom is modest in all of her ways?

Not all men look for video vixens. We are happy with modest women if they have great qualities in personality and interests.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 02/25/18 03:45 AM

The Pierces- Creation

Cat Pierce- You belong to me

newsworthy's photo
Fri 02/23/18 11:18 AM

John Foxx - No One Driving (1980)
from the album Metamatic

newsworthy's photo
Sat 02/17/18 03:12 AM

Luddites 'Doppleganger' 1983

newsworthy's photo
Sat 02/17/18 03:11 AM

Luddites 'Doppleganger' 1983

newsworthy's photo
Thu 02/15/18 12:27 PM

I like older women also just as much as women my own age group. It is not down to the usual stereotypes of wanting a mother figure or someone less fickle but it is just down to pure 100% attraction. It is perfectly normal and should not be seen as something psychological. Age 30,40,50,60+ It does non matter as long as you are both comfortable with dating. As long as you find it practical with some common ground. The reason that it's not common is because most people are more comfortable with a similar age difference compared to a wider age gap but it does not mean it is strange to be attracted regardless.

newsworthy's photo
Thu 02/15/18 11:59 AM

Sparks - When I'm With You (1980)

Funny music video also

newsworthy's photo
Thu 02/15/18 11:54 AM

Unfortunately there are some fake profiles that slip through the net on this site and other similar sites but you will find genuine people also.
Definitely filter your searches as the previous post stated.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 02/12/18 10:38 AM

You can't take the person seriously if they have no photo and what makes things worse is they don't even fill out any information about themselves.
No point in contacting them until they decide to just do the basics and put a picture up along with some details at least.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 02/11/18 12:15 PM

The King will Come by Wishbone Ash (1972)

Day after day by Badfinger (1971)

newsworthy's photo
Wed 02/07/18 11:53 AM

Valentines day = Overtime day at work until further notice.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 02/06/18 12:30 PM

Jabberwocky - Fog

newsworthy's photo
Sun 02/04/18 10:29 AM

JABBERWOCKY - Photomaton
Dance/electronic music from 2001.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 02/04/18 10:23 AM

I sometimes have found myself listening to foreign songs that seemed catchy at the time that have been mainly from France and sometimes from elsewhere.

Slovakia,
Mariena by Noisecut.
Sloboda by Billy Barman.

France,
Addictions by Superbus.
Avenir (radio edit) by Louane.
Keep on dancing by Cats On Trees.
Jimmy by Cats on Trees featuring Calogero.
Mystère by Nolwen Leroy.
Saint Claude (Domenico Torti remix) by Christine & The Queens.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 02/04/18 09:46 AM

My girlfriend's figure is becoming like old lady!what shoud I do?

It's best to man up and either move on or appreciate her regardless. Nothing wrong with mature women.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:11 AM

To me the term,"baby" used as an endearment or show of affection seems so cheesy especially hearing it in so many cheesy love songs. I am surprised the term is not seen as out of date or not in vogue for the 21st Century. It is due to the term being so over used it is assumed by many that it is a trendy way of addressing a person you may like. The trouble is with using this term makes someone appear that they lack personality and refer to buzz terms like baby as a substitute personality trait.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 01/27/18 12:53 PM

stupid people nowadays? People seemingly cannot tolerate differences of opinion. People have no idea how to interact, meet, and socialize with other people? People who cannot find their a$$ with two hands and a mirror? What the hell is going on?

I'm tolerating this quote, however this observation may need backing up with statistics and evidence based data in order to analyse changes in society with clarity.

Modern society needs a common aspect of social cohesion. We are aware that there is more diversity in tolerance which has increased the diversity of intolerance. The breakdown in society could be due to many factors such as Globalisation which this article conveys in the following link titles,"The Importance of Tolerance in Society".
http://www.pitlanemagazine.com/morals-values-and-norms/the-importance-of-tolerance-in-society.html

The Huffington Post had a good article from 2010 that supports your observation which indicates there is something wrong with todays society in this link:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/russell-bishop/are-we-becoming-a-nation_b_533431.html

This article from 2013 suggests the Dutch are the most tolerant nation: http://www.positivelyfilipino.com/magazine/2013/3/how-tolerant-are-the-dutch

This news article has mapped the most and least tolerant countries in the World. It is interesting that this article highlights Europe,America and Australia being the most tolerant. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-most-tolerant-countries/

newsworthy's photo
Thu 01/25/18 11:35 AM
Edited by newsworthy on Thu 01/25/18 11:37 AM

Cats on trees "Keep On Dancing" 2018

https://youtu.be/JMTYZikQAuU?t=2m37s

newsworthy's photo
Thu 01/11/18 12:20 PM

John Foxx And The Maths - Evergreen (2011)

Will Young - Evergreen (2002)

Westlife- Evergreen (2001)

YEBBA - Evergreen (2017)

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14