Community > Posts By > newsworthy

newsworthy's photo
Mon 09/09/19 01:28 PM
None, they look and thats it. You message them and yes they still look.

An uninspiring site so far

newsworthy's photo
Sun 11/11/18 11:37 AM

Hi welcome to fantastic Mingle where the dates are plenty. :joy::joy::joy:

newsworthy's photo
Sat 11/10/18 01:28 PM

Just ignore the JW's. I would not get into any dialogue with them as you cannot take them seriously.
Especially since the failed 1914 Watchtower Prophesy. They predicted Armageddon would occur around 1975 and again in 1994.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:40 AM

Why 45+ ?

newsworthy's photo
Mon 11/05/18 04:55 AM

Alice Cooper - Feed my Frankenstein.

Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween.

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London.

Donovan - Season of the witch.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 11/05/18 04:47 AM

What the World needs now is love sweet love , it's the Only thing, that there's just too little of !

:heart:

It has been on my mind today !! :smile:

Dionne Warwick sang it

newsworthy's photo
Sun 11/04/18 07:28 AM

I would move on.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 11/04/18 07:17 AM

I agree even though London is 52% female there is still a high number on this site.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 11/04/18 01:10 AM

Listening to some classic rock here.

Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son.1976

Blue Oyster Cult: Burnin' For You.1981

Journey - Feeling That Way/Anytime.1978

newsworthy's photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:39 PM

It depends what the book is about, if it is a subject that you like or not.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 11/03/18 10:51 AM

I agree the concept of an afterlife seems ridiculous and nothing but a comforting romantic concept in religion.
For example in the Bible heaven sounds like a man made description rather than a higher deity as heaven is described like it is not a spiritual place but exists as a building and even sounds strange as a metaphor. Even mythical beasts are mentioned singing.

Mathew 7, Enter through the narrow gate.
John 14, My Father’s house has many rooms.
Isiah 6, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne.
Revelation 4:8,Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come.

In the Quran it is just as bizarre as if heaven,jannah or paradise is existing in a physical material world still.

Allah has promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss.

I do not believe in an afterlife and think once we are gone that is it.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 11/03/18 12:45 AM

I have never dated an asian woman but would if given the opportunity as long as they are not that religious.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 11/02/18 01:05 PM

If Nibriu or Palnet X was for real it would be very visible in the night sky by now since some news reports suggested it could have hit us in August. Three months since that report we are still here.

newsworthy's photo
Thu 11/01/18 10:01 PM

To state the blatant obvious - it is down to being attracted to them its no conspiracy really.

All other excuses are futile as some people can have ulterior motives regardless of age, its just that simple.

newsworthy's photo
Thu 11/01/18 09:54 PM

Looking for the sweet n hot girls

How many? They must get on with each other at least.

newsworthy's photo
Thu 11/01/18 01:13 PM

It depends on the person in perceiving what is too far. I would agree that 10 miles sounds a decent distance especially in getting to know someone well enough and being able to meet up frequently.

newsworthy's photo
Wed 10/31/18 11:26 AM

Since I could care less what men think is attractive laugh I say anywhere her heart desires. After all we would be the one's seeing it all the time. If you feel attractive to yourself that's what counts.

Being the only one seeing them is not strictly true as others see them also, especially if they are a partner.

All you need is someone who is not bothered about tattoos however some guys prefer the natural look.

The one thing that does crop up when someone likes tattoos is that they always say they don't care which is concerning when looking for a partner. What else will they not care about comes to mind.
This attitude can also be seen as:
Egotistic.
Narcissistic.
Depressed.
Callous.
Ignorant.
Careless.
Asocial.
Cavalier.
Apathetic.
Fake.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 10/30/18 10:34 PM

Plenty of sick for you on a Saturday night in the City or the local Hospital

newsworthy's photo
Tue 10/30/18 10:32 PM
It depends if someone ends up having to pay for both but chocolate would be cheaper

newsworthy's photo
Tue 10/30/18 10:30 PM

Guy, I did not say it was a passion killer for me. In fact, I think it can be very sexy and alluring. I would just ask the lady not to have it on her face, anywhere else is cool with me.

I see it looks like we have differnt views on what is sexy and what is not ,thats ok.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14