Community > Posts By > newsworthy

newsworthy's photo
Mon 10/29/18 11:05 PM

Ultimately it is the woman's choice but if she asked me I would say anywhere is fine with me as long as it is not on the face. Who wants to see ink when they are kissing?

This is just it, its a passion killer but they don't care about being attractive to a man. Would you seriously want a woman that does not give a damn on her appearance? Indeed it's a free country if a woman wants to do that but they hate hearing if you don't find it appealing, like how dare us bigoted judjing trolls not like their epidermal goniochromism.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:28 PM

I am 35 yrs professional working in mnc. Just lloking for some good time with open minded women. May be intimate as well

That will be difficult as most are attached in Pune.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 10/21/18 10:31 AM

I will give out my cell number to someone if I'm comfortable with them and have an actual meeting with them scheduled. They will get that number shortly before we would be leaving for the meeting. Other than that, NO WAY!!!!

A good way to say it. I have noticed these messages from profiles with numbers tend to look a bit fake

newsworthy's photo
Fri 10/19/18 01:27 PM

You win by Cats on Trees.

Nina Goern has a nice voice indeed xx

newsworthy's photo
Sun 10/14/18 12:34 PM

God or God's only exists to those who believes in that.

What authority are you providing as a basis for this assertion ?

The answer is that there is a lack of evidence for any God existing to give authentic authority. The late Stephen Hawking said interesting comments ,quote :

"We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no God. No one created our universe, and no one directs our fate.“ This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful."“Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

newsworthy's photo
Sun 10/14/18 06:40 AM

God or God's only exists to those who believes in that.

Existence alone only exists but however it was created is a mystery. I don't think references to man made religions is solving the puzzle but only dividing the world in arguments.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 10/14/18 06:30 AM

Bad Boys are not pretenders, they are straight forward for what they want and what they don't. thats y girls like them unlike other who are green snakes in green grass

So that means all guys are bad but just come from different perspectives pretending to be good and therefore must be pretenders at heart. Very confusing.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 10/12/18 12:25 PM

If anyone is real they all seem to be far away or dormant accounts

newsworthy's photo
Thu 10/04/18 11:25 AM
Edited by newsworthy on Thu 10/04/18 11:26 AM

I am looking for honest answers. Am I to old an ugly to expect to possibly meet someone here?
I don't want flattery to try and make me feel better just be honest.

I would not say that anyone is too old as there are many women older than me that I have liked. Looks is a complicated one as every person has an individual perception on who they are attracted to. As long as a person shows they try to look after themselves as much as they can then at least it will increase interest.
Personality is also important and there is nothing wrong with having certain standards as long as they are realistic. You may have an advantage over another woman who is considered very pretty if they have unrealistic wishes from a partner like being a certain height or drives a motorbike. I consider myself as plain but how I get around that is observing couples who are plain also but have shown genuine interest in wanting each other. If you perhaps feel plain also just don't worry as someone may really like you when going out on a date. The main thing is not to limit yourself to online dating sites.

newsworthy's photo
Wed 10/03/18 12:28 PM
I stopped believing when reading the whole Bible. Scriptures like this for example;

"Samaria will be held guilty, For she has rebelled against her God. They will fall by the sword, Their little ones will be dashed in pieces, And their pregnant women will be ripped open"

No loving God should accept this as a justified act. There are so many other things that just sound ridiculous such as a staff turning into a serpent or walking on water.

Then you have Islam which I also find far fetched.

All the Gods I have read about do not sound worthy of praise and sound like dictators.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:05 AM

I feel free by Cream.
:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

newsworthy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:01 AM

Any real women on here that want to chat and maybe meet rather than conning you to join websites

I would not limit yourself to this website, the chances are remote as it is here.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 10:58 AM

I think it is better to find out how a person is before giving phone numbers straight away to a complete stranger.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 10:54 AM

Messaging is free for both men and women here. A reply is free also if that happens ever.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 09/29/18 01:29 AM

I like how the late 1970s paved the way in new wave into the 1980s. The late 1970s was interesting in music with both synthesizer and guitar music.

Some of the most influential late 1970s new wave music I can think of that grew in the 1980s was songs like:

Dream Weaver by Gary Wright from December 1975.

Radio activity by Kraftwerk from October 1975.

Both ends burning by Roxy Music 1975.

Oxygene 4 by Jean Michel Jarre 1976.

X Offender by Blondie 1976.

Hiroshima Mon Amour by Ultravox. 1977.

Star dance by John Forde 1977.

Super nature by Cerrone 1977.

I feel Love by Donna Summer 1977.

Are friends electric by Tubeway Army 1979.

Empire state human by Human League,,first release October 1979.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 01:11 PM
Edited by newsworthy on Fri 09/28/18 01:22 PM

I have liked many folk groups and artists such as,

The Connells.
The Shins.
The Cranberries.
Fairport Convention.
The Trees.
Linda Perhacs.
Vashti Bunyan.
Pentangle.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 12:50 PM

What if Boston never had More Than A Feeling?

*keep this going with artists and songs from the 80's.*

What if Boston, more than a feeling was released in September 1976?

newsworthy's photo
Wed 09/26/18 12:44 PM

An even newer list.

James Hetfield from Metallica.
Tjinder Singh from Corner shop.
Dexter Holland from The Offspring.

newsworthy's photo
Wed 09/26/18 12:18 PM

Juliet, Dire Straits

newsworthy's photo
Wed 09/26/18 11:39 AM

None of them are serious who have adult content pics, some are perhaps fake or they are looking for business.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14