Community > Posts By > newsworthy

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:27 PM

Hi

I am looking for a lady with who I can develop friendship and more.

Cheers!

I wish you the best of luck in this new political world of progressive chaos.
You may get called a bigot for having a conservative mindset. Now its just not mainstream or popular.
You may get called a mysogynist for showing interest.
It may be a hate crime to ask someone out. Imagine, it could be seen as unwanted attention.
Dating is now socially awkward and you have to be well read up on your legal rights. You may be sent to a social engineering adjustment class by the PC brigade.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:21 PM
Edited by newsworthy on Sun 07/08/18 12:21 PM

Any lady who wants a good night this is where it’s at

This is where it's at? Sure? Advice, go out more..

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:17 PM

Well because third wave feminism has weaken men period, the average man today is weak and yes some of them are confused because back in the day a man pursued a woman he was interested in.

Today if that man pursues the woman he is interested in and she is 3rd wave feminist he could be charged for harassment.

A man cant even hold the door open for woman anymore without being harassed.

Try giving a woman who is a third wave feminist a compliment and Im talking a legitimate genuine compliment the cops will be called, the poor bastard will be spending money on legal bills for defending himself.

Yes some guys are pigs and douche bag but for the everyday average guy dating forward is going to be a challenge.

Welcome to the new world

I would like to be positive here but there is an element of truth in this statement. Indeed its a new world out there compared to the latter decades of the 20th Century. It has become more socially political and conservative people are a dying breed and get called bigots because being conservative is no longer popular or mainstream.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:53 AM

Long distance as in a different country, I would not want to go that far personally.

Yes its a matter of personal choices in the end, why are you skeptic?

It can be complicated, both people may be happy in the country they live in and never want to leave. Another one is hearing about too many stories about scammers or catfish.

When it comes to scammers story, yes that's a big issue and real but besides...would that let's call it ''sacrifice'' traveling back and fourth be worthy in the end?

I can agree that the sacrifice would be worth it for those who have a personal preference once finding a genuine profile. I think I just fall in the group that prefers a more local approach as it can get frustrating to go a very long distance for a date especially abroad and find there is no spark once there. Hopefully most things would have been revealed in what the two want and where they prefer to be however I still personally prefer the closer to home route.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:22 AM

Common ground for me is respecting each others thoughts. Two personalities that complement each other having a very similar outlook.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:18 AM

Some may seem a little serious for the camera however it's acceptable as you can at least see who they look like properly as long as it is in good taste or not half hidden by snap chat pics of their favourite animal.

Nothing wrong with snap chat however on the main picture you want to see them clearly :)

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:13 AM

Long distance as in a different country, I would not want to go that far personally.

Yes its a matter of personal choices in the end, why are you skeptic?

It can be complicated, both people may be happy in the country they live in and never want to leave. Another one is hearing about too many stories about scammers or catfish.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:08 AM

No as perspective has changed on that person and its not a positive one. It is better to move on.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:01 AM

newsworthy's photo
Sat 07/07/18 03:23 AM

Why does it seem so hard to go on a date nowadays? Every woman i ask out for coffee or to a date acts like i just want sex. Ive even stated i just want good conversation and and good friendship. Whats up ladies what am i doing wrong even when stared i still cant get a simple date with conversation no sex. Its hard being a gentleman today.

It's just another way of them saying they are not interested, I would not take it to heart. Keep trying with different women and surely one will accept a date.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 07/07/18 03:20 AM

For me all kinds of bells start to ring when a guy just wants to chill with me and when he doesn’t take life too serious in general.
When his attitude overall isn’t serious, I will not see him as someone who can be serious when it comes to dating either.

Whatever?

newsworthy's photo
Sat 07/07/18 03:20 AM

Casual dating/never been married. Women run from that.

Whatever?

newsworthy's photo
Tue 07/03/18 10:07 AM
Chilli con carne

newsworthy's photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:56 PM

Here's a little about myself. I'm a God fearing person, with the passion of music, a simple guy, I like to keep myself in shape always, I do not drink, I do not smoke and have never taken any drugs. I'm looking for a serious thing that will lead us to a marriage, I'm a cute black guy who loves white women, and I'm seriously looking for sincere love.

Advice- never come across as the average incel.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:15 AM

To my mum & dad, naturally.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/01/18 12:50 PM
Propaganda - Duel

Modern English - I Melt With You

The Clash - Rock the Casbah

Billy Idol - Speed

The Primitives - Crash

The Church - Under The Milky Way

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/01/18 12:01 PM

Sex on a first date? Well if feelings were that strong if put on the spot it's possible however it's better to get to know that person a little bit first as a relationship is more than basic first appearance attraction.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/01/18 11:55 AM

Sex is Haram

How did you get here if it's haram ? Think about that with respect.

It is surely halal on certain occasions ,such as marriage.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 06/30/18 12:20 AM

Wire - Outdoor Miner 1978

Gang of Four - Damaged Goods. 1979

newsworthy's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:22 PM

reflecting back to 1985-

Robin Gibb - Like a fool.

Aha- The sun always shines on TV.

Animotion - Obsession.

Far Corporation - Stairway to heaven.

Dire Straits - So far away.