Fri 08/17/18 11:14 AM

The Good Life.

Allo Allo.

The Brittas Empire.

Terry and June.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 08/17/18 10:48 AM

any singles

Singles on a dating site,wow that is incredible.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 08/17/18 10:37 AM

I delete, or block, "hi" messages.

Obviously, someone wishes to remain single.

No, obviously someone who isn't desperate enough to reply to a message that shows no real interest, no intelligence, no character, no nothing really.

A man who can't think of anything other to say than "Hi" doesn't deserve my time either, so --> DELETE!

Whether it is a Hi or a more eloquently construed message full of charisma and intelligence as one puts it however it makes no odds as the long messages get ignored also.
People have to be really honest and realise they just don't like that person that they will not reply to. I am fine if a woman says hi but we are all different thank goodness.

newsworthy's photo
Fri 08/17/18 12:34 AM

I delete, or block, "hi" messages.

Obviously, someone wishes to remain single.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 08/14/18 01:09 PM
Edited by newsworthy on Tue 08/14/18 01:10 PM

They may genuinely like how you look however it may not be that practical to some in the long term. It's definitely a good suggestion to set filters or write a preferred age range in your profile.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 08/14/18 01:02 PM

It may be down to some following inane trends like sheep and not caring for what consequences it could bring in the future.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/13/18 08:12 AM
Edited by newsworthy on Mon 08/13/18 08:13 AM

Leave a Light On by Tom Walker

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 01:05 PM

Move to a different state,problem solved :)

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 01:02 PM

Elton John Song For Guy

The only good song by Elton J in my opinion

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 01:00 PM

Neu! - E-Musik

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 12:58 PM

Jean-Michel Jarre - Fourth Rendez-Vous

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 12:56 PM

Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 12:55 PM

Vangelis - Rachel's Song

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/12/18 12:49 PM

It depends on who you are sending your messages to!....There's a lot of fake profiles on these dating sites that will never respond to anyone!
Fake ones always respond. What are you talking about.

Very true, the fake ones always send a message pleading to be messaged back via e-mail.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 08/07/18 12:01 PM

Surely that would be easy in Margate

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/06/18 01:39 PM

You win by Cats on trees.
Nina Goern has a nice voice.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/06/18 01:10 PM

If you want to put God first,then become a nun

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/06/18 01:05 PM

Why people on this site are so silent?Why do they not respond??And if they don't not want to talk to anyone then what do they do here to be online for so long??

Some are dormant,some are ignorant and others just like to post in the forum. The only ones that seem to respond are the scammers who typically say things like," Hi, it is nice to be aquatinted my email is blah blah."

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/06/18 01:00 PM

I don't see where this man has asked any non-christians to give, I also don't see where this man has asked anyone that doesn't listen to him to give. Why is it the only ones with the biggest problem with it are people he's not even asked to give to his ministry? That's my view on it.

The followers have been conditioned to go along with these types of scams. Those who have woken up and walked away from this type of prosperity gospel are trying to wake others up. I used to be a Christian but soon realised the whole thing is lifted from other older pagan religions. This so called pastor should be prosecuted for deceit. I will never ever return to any religion and feel better for it.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 08/05/18 05:05 AM

I won't respond to men who can't be bothered to post something meaningful about their character and their interests.
Some men on this site look like they don't even take a shower from their pictures.
It's all about presentation and being authenticly real at the same time that is if you want to find someone who is in alignment with you for the long haul.
If you're going to show off your body and your nice car that alone says you don't think you have much more other then that shallow things to offer.
Men need to make more effort to get the women. No, we are not created equal and the whole feminist movement is backfiring on both genders and the society at large. We are not equal, we are different and yet we deserve equal respect.
Talk about what you like to offer and have to offer, please.
It's all about character and treating women with reverence and once you can offer that then the rewards will be worth all the effort, after all, it is the male nature to give and the female nature to receive.
All the best to you all.

I can agree with some of this advice but its difficult when some women do not write anything on their profile ,they do have to put some effort in also.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14