Tue 09/25/18 12:52 PM
Edited by newsworthy on Tue 09/25/18 12:56 PM

Vashti Bunyan.

Linda Perhacs.

Celia Humphris. (The Trees)

Jacqui McShee. (Pentangle)

Jane Weaver.

Maggie Riley.

Catherine & Allison Pierce. (The Pierces)

Dido.

Debbie Harry. (Blondie)

Nina Goern. (Cats on Trees)

newsworthy's photo
Tue 09/25/18 09:10 AM

You may be surprised but you could be on here still having the same wish 3 years on.
From experience you may chat with 3 women in 3 years and all of them may ghost on you. Be prepared for dissapointment but you may enjoy the forums which I tend to focus more on these days.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 09/25/18 09:04 AM

Everybody, I am new here to Mingle2. I guess one of my biggest questions is what are the main differences between this website and other dating websites such as match or eHarmony? If anybody has experience with both of these it be cool to hear some differences or comparisons from you guys. It's great to start being a part of this community.

In general they are all the same

newsworthy's photo
Tue 09/25/18 04:00 AM

Linda Perhacs. She is an unforgettable psychedelic folk singer from the USA. She has a lovely hypnotic voice.

Vashti Bunyan from the same era is another wonderful folk artist from the UK.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 09/24/18 01:27 PM

"2 People" by Jean Jacques Smoothie.

This 2001 hypnotic dance track is still great to dance to 17 years on.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 09/24/18 01:01 PM

Jean Jacques Smoothie - 2 People

newsworthy's photo
Sun 09/23/18 09:58 AM

I don't think so.. None of the girls reply that how come

Tell me about it pal. I wonder why I bother writing a nice message to women on here. Then at work you here colleagues finding 3 dates or more in a year. You wonder to yourself, what's up when you are doing exactly the same thing as them by showing interest and asking a woman out. On the internet they are just mute, nothing to say unless its the forums. I must say its the forums that save this site as I would have deactivated.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 09/22/18 11:45 AM

Are the deities mentioned in Hindus' holy books like Ramayan and Mahabharat unreal??Are they just stories??Is God of Christians Jesus Christ unreal??
Or they all are aliens who visited earth in the past??

The Ramayana is an oral story in 5 parts enacted also in theatre or dances and later made into 7 books. Most of it seems a made up metaphoric story. For example, The king of Lankra had 20 arms and 10 heads and can't be killed by any other God.
Other figures like Jesus or Muhammad seemed like they did exist however fact seems diluted with fiction in their lives. For example where Muhammed split the moon or flew to heaven on a winged beast with a woman face.
With Jesus the Bible claims he walked on water, calmed the wind and ascended into heaven from his disciples on the mount of olives.
Although we cannot prove this as fact or fiction, we can discern with reason what is true and what is ficticious.
At the end of the day it down to individual interpretation as to how they perceive each religion. But since reading so much on religions, I cannot personally follow any faithfully with no real proof. It is futile to go along with a religion on a basis of a what if it could be real scenario.
What we do know is the world was very different back then with a more primitive way of life under superstitious moral stories even in a secular sense written by ancient philosophers. In the modern world we have more education available that has revolutionised how we think which has moved people away from needing religion as a fundamental basis for living their life.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 09/22/18 10:18 AM

Come back to me by Prototype from 1983

newsworthy's photo
Sat 09/22/18 05:47 AM

The forums are ok though

newsworthy's photo
Mon 09/17/18 10:30 AM

What old age are you insinuating?

Bronze age?

Iron Age?

Silver age?

A little news break , Its a little late to find this type of woman in 2018.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 09/17/18 10:17 AM

Can someone tell me why men lies to gain women heart and break it?

Not all men are like this but when they are they are just players. The problem is they get to know you enough to hurt feelings while they play for their end game in duping a woman into bed.
There is nothing anyone can do to stop this except friends or family perhaps that may help at least with getting vibes and say hold it sister.

newsworthy's photo
Wed 09/12/18 12:04 PM
Good luck with that search

newsworthy's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:17 AM

Its not so much social media it is what is on the TV media and that is where a lot of behaviour altering concepts come from.
A lot of programmes are merely social engineering disguised as entertainment.
Sport is the only thing left to watch but even that is socially engineered to a point in this decade compared to the 00s.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 08/28/18 12:59 PM

Bigger Than Us by White Lies.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/27/18 01:04 PM

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

newsworthy's photo
Wed 08/22/18 08:37 AM

The Kinks - Living on a Thin Line

Pink Floyd - Fearless

newsworthy's photo
Mon 08/20/18 10:29 AM