Community > Posts By > newsworthy

newsworthy's photo
Sat 08/04/18 10:51 PM

anyone here for true relationship.....?????

I often wonder. Outside of the forums there seems to be a lot of interaction phobia.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 07/30/18 09:34 AM

Single mothers have become some of my favorite people to chat to. I recently had one vent about her issues and worries and i found myself feeling good and kinda intrested.

This is sounding a bit smug and going in the direction of what sounds like schadenfreude which is a German phrase meaning someone gets malicious enjoyment from the suffering of another.

This is not a healthy or genuine interest in their welfare and will certainly not lead to a happy relationship or friendship.

newsworthy's photo
Mon 07/30/18 09:20 AM

The Vapors - Waiting For The Weekend

newsworthy's photo
Mon 07/30/18 09:05 AM

Because they are lazy most guys want to do little as possible to get a woman in the sack they will put as little effort in as they can and see who bites :joy:the ones worth our time will be the ones who make the effort :v:That will also show there looking for more than just a quick hit and run

For observation purposes. here is a typical response from a woman that men lose interest with fast. It just stinks with the cliche of,"us men just want to get the woman in the sack story". By the time you are 40 plus this gets so boring. When you write so many nice messages just to be ignored, just how much enthusiasm can a man have left. It does not feel such a big waste of time if you begin with a small introduction then if she likes you and replies then messages will become longer as there looks like a glimmer of worth while interest.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/29/18 12:11 PM

ABBA : Soldiers

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/29/18 12:09 PM

Abba - When All Is Said And Done

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/29/18 02:18 AM

Yeah. Good one dear, Buh, am just ready and with good intent too. So??

You could date Sophia Robot from the Hanson Company. She will never rudely answer you back or be an expert in nagomatics.
She will be very loyal and do anything you ask.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/29/18 02:07 AM

Not one not two, but many of them. Not to mention perverts.

They may be fake perverts, there are a lot of fake women with tit pics also but I can imagine they are deleted by moderators eventually.

newsworthy's photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:44 PM
Indeed many profiles do seem rather dormant. Only a small number of active members have the courtesy to reply as an observation. A lot of them just ignore your message but may look at your profile.
Some members are unfortunately fake which is prevalent on a lot of sites.
The community blogs here are fairly active though which is a good thing.

newsworthy's photo
Thu 07/26/18 12:34 PM

Yes but you have to weed thru all the losers to find the good ones lol

It depends what you define as losers and good ones.

After all everyone sees individuals differently.

newsworthy's photo
Wed 07/25/18 11:27 AM

The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds

newsworthy's photo
Wed 07/25/18 11:18 AM

A reply

newsworthy's photo
Wed 07/25/18 11:14 AM

Certainly ,they live too far away.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 07/24/18 12:27 PM

The forums are better, at least it's more social there.

newsworthy's photo
Tue 07/24/18 09:40 AM

The White Stripes-Fell In Love With A Girl.

The Hives-Hate to Say I Told You So.

The Vines - Don't Listen To The Radio

newsworthy's photo
Tue 07/24/18 09:25 AM

The Who - You Better You Bet -1981

newsworthy's photo
Tue 07/24/18 09:13 AM

Don't hold your breath, even the real ones don't respond. If you are not their type,fine but it speaks volumes when they are so ignorant.

See it as an advantage that you didn't miss much there :)

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:35 PM

do females like bisexual men

Some don't seem to mind, I recall there was a bi man at an old work place that was happily married to a woman. They seemed really happy together.

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:21 PM

Stumble by REM

newsworthy's photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:17 PM

Okay I have noticed to many men have tattoos on this site I like a clean cut guy not one that looks like he just got out of prison. sorry if that's offensive.The heart wants what it wants We are attracted to What we see that's all saying

I'm clean cut with no tattoos and I can relate to how you feel as I do not find tattoos attractive on women either. It is certainly personal taste and it is frustrating in this decade as the tattoo trend is so popular and makes the dating pool even smaller to the clean skinned minority out there. Unfortunately it is a trend that is permanent and growing ,especially advertised in the media.
Why I like clean skin on a woman is because it radiates to me that she cares about her appearance and skin and that matters to me. The natural unspoilt beauty has perfect symmetry and it looks so classy clean especially when she wears a great dress.
It is not unreasonable to want what you are attracted to and should not feel ashamed about it.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14