She's got mail? I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with honey! noway

laugh

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:03 PM
It would appear that I did! devil

laugh

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 06:37 PM
Oh... you meant a MAN honey. That kinda makes even less sense, as I don't know how you could pour a man honey all over yourself, Liz. spock

:laughing:

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 06:01 PM
How can you pour honey all over yourself if you have no honey??? noway

laugh

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:55 AM
Prncs must be all broken up over this news story...

http://www.shan.biz/entertainment/true-blood-couple-gets-engaged

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:51 PM
I've also heard it's the largest Muslim country in the world and is currently having "issues" with extremism there as well. shocked

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:49 PM
Edited by moofooga on Wed 08/05/09 11:52 PM

Try this and post your results...

Psychoanalyze Yourself ! Don't read ahead, just answer the following questions with
the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means at the end.
No looking below! Interesting.

1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who is with you?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream
house. How big is it?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table,
what is on the table?

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body
of water, what type of body of water?

10. How will you cross the water?

Answer ALL the questions above you can look down here.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

The ANSWERS

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you now.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
problems in your life.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how
you deal with your problems.

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
solve your problems.

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all
times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people
not drop by unannounced.

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally
unhappy.

7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the
perceived durability of your relationship.

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect
your life to be.

1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who is with you?

- My cat.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?

- Raccoon

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

- Clubbing it upon the head and ears with a large tree branch.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream
house. How big is it?

- Approximately 1,500 sq. ft.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

- No. It's surrounded by a moat and four automated chaingun turrets.

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table,
what is on the table?

- Guitar picks.

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?

- Stainless steel travel mug.

8. What do you do with the cup?

- Punt it out of the yard.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body
of water, what type of body of water?

- A moat.

10. How will you cross the water?

- Rubber dingy.

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:37 PM
I might be travelin' to Indonesia for a teachin' gig. If all goes well, I might be out there for around three-to-six months, providing all goes well.

So I gotta ask- has anybody ever taken a trip there? Got any anecdotes of daring-do and suspense while in Indonesia? Got any words of advice as to what to expect out there?

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:28 PM

smile2"ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END" smile2

:heart: Is it also true about LOVE?:heart:

Maybe, but then there's this-

If it ended, was it "good" to begin with?

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:07 PM

do YOU think u are goodlooking? and be honest now :smile:

Let's put it this way- Quasimodo ain't got nuthin' on me.

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:28 PM
ZZ TOP- Just Got Paid

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 11:24 PM
Yeah. All explosions and... not much else. If nothing else he's the big-budget equivalent of Uwe Boll. laugh

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 11:19 PM

flowerforyou Dear Diaryflowerforyou

flowerforyou Most people searching for a way to prevent getting abducted by aliens have already been abducted in the past.flowerforyouTherefore, they may be familiar with specifics to the aliens that abducted them.flowerforyouThese tips to help prevent getting abducted by aliens are more general and may not work with every alien species.flowerforyou

Step 1

Prepare your house before you go to bed each night. All windows and doors should be locked and covered with dark shades. Portable door locks on every door prevent tampering.

Step 2

Sleep with the lights on or a flashlight by the bed. Since some aliens will knock the power off before they attempt abduction, you should connect the light to a battery backup. A device with an alarm will also alert you when the power goes out.

Step 3

Pray or meditate each day, asking God, Allah or the spirits to protect you. Ask for protection for you, your family and your house. A spiritual shield is one of the most powerful tools to prevent an alien abduction.

Step 4

Consider building a thought screen helmet or hat. With basis in the aluminum hats of yesteryear, new thought screens prevent telepathic abductions or mind probes.

Step 5

Place crystals around your room to ward off aliens. There are many theories on how crystals work, but many believe simply having a crystal amulet or hanging them from the ceiling can change the aura of your surroundings, making it stronger.

Step 6

Be mentally prepared for alien abductions. If you come to terms with the possibility of abduction and prepare yourself physically and mentally, the aliens may see you as more of a threat. They will usually move on to someone who is less protected.

Step 7

If all else fails and the aliens are about to probe you with their butt-probes and stuff, ask 'em if they know of MirrorMirror. :laughing:

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 11:16 PM
Yeah. Pantera rocks. Phil Anselmo is a total d-bag, though.

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 11:00 PM

i cant believe they are remaking logans run and forbidden planet

They just remade Logan's Run a couple years ago......

No they haven't. The 2010 movie is the first remake of Logan's Run, the only other version of the '76 film is the short-lived 70's TV series.

The Island was pretty much Logan's Run.

Only Michael Bey and his cronies at Bruckheimer made the film, so you know it sucks. :laughing:

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:51 PM
It was around two weeks for me. Or rather, the END of two weeks during the holiday season.

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:35 PM

Or connect both tanks together with different-sized PVC pipe, with once size being smaller than the other. I've done that before and it works pretty well.

OR go out and buy either some needle or ball valves so you can meter off flow if you need to. Just make sure the valve are of the same diameter as your hoses/pipes.

I could try the needle or ball valves also.

I'm thinking you wanna go with some needle valves, as you can get more control with the amount of water you wanna send through the hoses or pipes. Ball valves will work too, but they're not as precise- they're more used for instant-on/instant-off applications.

Keep in mind that you'll wanna get some same-diameter nipples (either in galvanized or copper) and some pipe-to-hose-fitting adapters to go along with the valves, as you'll want a way to hook them up to your hoses and stuff. Valves don't come ready-to-install... you gotta set them up for use with your stuff, first.

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:30 PM
I'm not so much into that "black" metal stuff as I am the stuff that just makes you wanna cause a riot. I'm talking bands like Pantera, Prong, HELLYEAH, Anthrax, and Testament.

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:25 PM
Yeah. Both remakes have been in the works for a while now. The sad part is that this has what Hollywood (an industry I have given up almost twenty years of my life in) has been reduced to- a crap factory that specializes in constantly re-hashing already-done, tired-as-hell intellectual-properties that should be left in their original forms.

Of course, some corporate buffoon in one of the studios is patting himself on the back for dreaming up such a thing as to remake the movies in question.

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:53 PM
Comodo has a combination anti-virus/anti-spyware and firewall package that is supposedly pretty good. Then again, I only use their firewall, so I wouldn't know fer sure, dude.