Tue 08/04/09 05:33 PM

Moof, If I move butt nekkod, will you come help me???? lol

drool

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:28 PM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32289030/ns/today-today_books/?gt1=43001

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 12:12 AM
Or connect both tanks together with different-sized PVC pipe, with once size being smaller than the other. I've done that before and it works pretty well.

OR go out and buy either some needle or ball valves so you can meter off flow if you need to. Just make sure the valve are of the same diameter as your hoses/pipes.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:58 PM
I HATE it when those down feathers get in my nose and stuff.

Besides- I've always been more of a "memory foam" kind of dude anyway.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:45 PM
You might have told some people... but then again... you might not have told others. Maybe. :laughing:

You aren't planning to do your moving butt nekkid, are you Liz? drool

laugh

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:01 PM
You were gone Prncs???

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:22 PM

this forum with other forums on the internet? personally I find the forum here user friendly, and easy to navigate

I find this place rather "meh..." actually. Sure, I've met some nice people here, but the forums here are boring otherwise.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 05:26 PM

So sittin here tryin to think if i should call this sexy guy who i exchanged numbers with orrrr if i should wait for him to call me? opinions? suggestions?

If you gotta think if you wanna call someone, you're probably already too late.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 05:19 PM
"You Scored a 64% which means you are a ....

Sincere Lover. You are such a total sweetheart people have a hard time taking you seriously. Sadly, because you are so sincere and sweet you get walked all over. Try to hold your ground a little bit and beware of the selfish lover. The feed off of sincere lovers like yourself. Even though you get used and abused a lot you still have a heart of gold."

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:01 PM
Still not crushing.
Not crushing still.
Crushing still not.
Not still crushing.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:53 AM

Well Ladies, in my book this beats them all to hell......after 5 months of "dating" which consisted of a couple nice outings a couple nice dinners but mainly me going tohis place, (he only came to mine twice, after yet another truck load of empty promises he had the nerve to dump me via e-mail..... no real reason except he said " I am old fat ugly and tired" Sounds like a real dog ready to go off and die. Yes it is absolutely thebest thing for me and yes I did send him a THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ME e-mail but still. ARE THERE ANY REAL MEN OUT THERE ANY MORE ? !!!!!

Gee... I can't help but think that there wouldn't be quite the same amount of stink if the roles were reversed. But that's just me thinking out loud, though- the fact is that anyone, regardless of gender, who would stoop to such levels after dating for a certain amount of time can be called "low-rent".

Some of us don't even get "Dear John" emails either- I, for example, have been given the ol' heave-ho via a particularly-flippant IM after a couple of relationships went down south to Tijuana over the years. If anything, this probably sucks even more in there's much less forethought or concern for the other party's feelings in the matter at hand.

I'd venture to assume that there'd be a significant lack of respect for the targeted party going on there as well. Sucks just the same, though.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:43 AM
Still. Single.

Single. Still.

Single. Single.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:42 AM
No crushes.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:39 AM

Well... if nothing else, people often often look upon their self-image negatively. It doesn't mean said self-image IS negative, though.

That is, unless you're completely and totally pompous, like former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich. He seems to be QUITE into himself. :laughing:

smitten
so should I send a naked pic and you can let me know?surprised shocked

I thought you'd never ask! drool

:wink:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Not in a million years............not to u either (sam) lol

Aww man... no nudies of Liz! grumble

Hope your move goes well. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:05 PM

Well... if nothing else, people often often look upon their self-image negatively. It doesn't mean said self-image IS negative, though.

That is, unless you're completely and totally pompous, like former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich. He seems to be QUITE into himself. :laughing:

smitten
so should I send a naked pic and you can let me know?surprised shocked

I thought you'd never ask! drool

:wink:

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:29 PM

smitten

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:04 PM
Gee... what makes you say that, Liz? laugh

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:27 PM
Edited by moofooga on Sun 08/02/09 01:27 PM

Oh... I don't think you'll be scaring people off, Liz... devil
well you havent seen me nakedscared scared scared scared

That's right... I haven't. grumble

laugh
Feel lucky. lol.

Lucky in taht I haven't seen you nekkid? Puh-leeze! drool

laugh

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:23 PM
Guitar picks... Leatherman/Gerber/SOG/Shrade multi-tools and knives... Klein and Kobalt side-cutters... Channel-Lock pipe pliers.

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:07 PM

Oh... I don't think you'll be scaring people off, Liz... devil
well you havent seen me nakedscared scared scared scared

That's right... I haven't. grumble

laugh