Community > Posts By > Salemite

Salemite's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:10 AM

That men have to make the first move always.

Eh, that's not a universal truth, though it helps. Went out last night and this very cute girl came up to me and we started talking.

But, it does help. It's like the five-second rule. See someone you like, go start talking to her within five seconds of seeing her.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:34 PM

i dont mind looking at a guy with his shirt off as long as he looks good doing it.

What a coincidence, I feel the same about women.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:15 PM

Give it good - a tongue-lashing, a virtual beat-down, whatever. I am your beating post tonight.flowerforyou

If you wish.

Dammit all, you're way too cute to be walking around in public like that! You should know better! bigsmile

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:43 PM
extra spicy bratwurst with golden's mustard and a nice cold beer...with a great action movie.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:41 PM
*whew*

I managed to dodge every float on your hate-parade!

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:01 PM

Salemite gives good advise! drinker :smile:

I got my Ph.D. in the school of hard knocks. Sometimes the only way to make something good out of something bad is to make sure someone else doesn't make the mistakes you have.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:57 PM

The fact that you are asking the question tells me that you already know that things are going way too fast. I hope you listen to yourself,,, or it will be a hard lesson learned.

Best answer all thread. I was going to say something along these lines.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:50 PM

Another thread brought this question to mind.

How much of your past are you obligated to disclose to a casual date? How much do you tell a serious suitor? What do you save for when you know you want to spend your life with this person?

How much is just your business, and never needs to be disclosed?

I'd say be careful with what you tell them, and kinda stingy with information. And I'm being serious here. I have a great reason for beleiving this way: it's important for both sexes to keep some mystery about them.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:46 PM

why is it so hard for women, to find a man????????????
is it really that hard for women??????????????

well think about it -- if they guys can't find a woman, who are the women dating then?? hmmm?

Other women?

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:38 PM

If you are a person that does work;--and is on call 24hr. a day and night-- or you do shift work.-- (I have worked them all.) Please leave a smilley face -- if this includes you--------glasses glasses

I do both at the same time.

I work an 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, but am on call 24/7.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:36 PM

Ok, simply put, if you're more forward with him, that's going to signal to him you're good with "more", which is a gentle encouragement for him to open up to you.

Open up those lines of communication and things will progress naturally. :)

oh so basically, show him what I want and maybe that would get the picture and stop holding back?

Exactly! :smile:

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:36 PM

since you already know alot about them...it would be easy for you and you could make money off of ads...

Well, it'd be easy enough to put a site together, but maintaining a site is a lot of work. Hell, even generating a site with interesting content is a ton of work, much less attracting ad-worthy amounts of traffic.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:33 PM
Ok, simply put, if you're more forward with him, that's going to signal to him you're good with "more", which is a gentle encouragement for him to open up to you.

Open up those lines of communication and things will progress naturally. :)

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:28 PM

why would it be for my benefit, and I've been thinking the same thing, because he is always showing signs of wnating to move faster but always stops, and I never understood why.

So he doesn't scare you off. He's likely trying to be a "nice guy" because he likes you and doesn't want to pressure or offend you.

If you want things to move faster, you might be best served by being more forward. If you're good with the pace, lean back and enjoy the ride.

I'm not a forward girl at all! I'm so shy he usually kisses me first or touches me first you know? I just wish he'd tell me what he wanted without being so afraid

You know the phrase, "If you want a friend, you have to be a friend"? How about "To get respect, you have to give respect"?

Same thing here.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:25 PM

why would it be for my benefit, and I've been thinking the same thing, because he is always showing signs of wnating to move faster but always stops, and I never understood why.

So he doesn't scare you off. He's likely trying to be a "nice guy" because he likes you and doesn't want to pressure or offend you.

If you want things to move faster, you might be best served by being more forward. If you're good with the pace, lean back and enjoy the ride.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:15 PM

well at one time my uncle would say that implanted breasts felt fake like you could tell and they were disgusting. I just don't know what to say so I'm lost and I've had one bf in my whole life. One in december, but now I ahve someone, but he wants to go slow and stuff so that's confused me and this whole surgery thing has made me practically go nuts so much stress.

(It's scary the stuff you learn when you listen to CNN 8 hours a day.)

I remember hearing on the news some months back that the FDA approved silicone gel implants. These have a more natural shape and feel because the gel is closer to breast material than saline.

I tell you, though, everyone I dated that had implants had saline and while there was some difference, it wasn't enough to bug me, much less gross me out.

I think you'll be fine.

Y'know, your guy might be wanting to (or claiming to want to) take things slowly for your benefit more than his.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:44 PM
I don't want to be labled a bimbo or anything liek that just because I got them done.

I don't think that's necessarily a universal attitude anymore.

A girl at work, very smart, very responsible, a wife and mother of two got implants and it wasn't even for corrective or reconstructive reasons. She just decided she wanted them for herself.

I don't think any less or more of her for it.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:38 PM

I am so not fake, but my breasts might be...please help.

Bah. They're not fake. They're you. They're just parts of you you weren't born with.

No, it doesn't mean nobody's going to want them. I've dated a few women with implants and it was never an issue.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:35 AM
What turns you off?

A power-switch behind my left ear.

Salemite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:39 AM

women like that makes it seriously hard for us women that is real to find anyone decent.

It's just plain tough to find people who are decent...