Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:20 PM

Some people would say he played games but he was just weak.

I know where hes coming from been there done that and how can he be weak when he puts his childern well being over his own personal interest . the only mistakes he made was thinking he could leave his kids and makeing your life turn upside down for that your allowed to hate him but not for being a bad father.We all make mistakes in life and have to pay for them hes paying for his he has to live with a wife he doeant love just for the future of his kids.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:11 PM

I was dating this really nice guy and we were gettng along really good and then one day about two weeks ago he emails me and says that he didnt want to see me anymore.

that should have been your 1st clue if he didnt have the nerve to tell you in person hes not worth giving a second chance.

I read your profile and Im old enough to be your dads age so let me give you some fatherly advice... Your better than him and can do much better. (((((Hugs)))))

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:33 PM

omg...what a selection!

Its called the Top 5 cheesiest songs

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:29 PM

Okay, heading on a 5 hour road trip and need to download some new songs, I want to know what's your favorite song?

5. Thong Song - Sisqo
4. I'm too Sexy - Right Said Fred
3. Ache Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
2. Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men
1. Cherry Pie by Warrant

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:23 PM

my body start going into thinking mode

strange like what? sick? call 911

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:07 PM

with the first person you slept with?

at 16 you have to be kidding whats love? the hormones were pumping.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:59 PM

thing is you dont just get guns here like that.
[/quote0

I have to admit americans are gun crazy but isnt that now we got away from england ruling us? so it cant be all that bad.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:52 PM

statistically, people who use guns as a means of protection are at a much higher risk of getting their guns taken away by the bad guys and used to harm them. Not good.

law enforcement carry weapons are they getting their guns taken away from them any more than the average citizen? statistics are queistionable they are just numbers. in real life any gun in the wrong hands is a problem and unsafe.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:44 PM

no, id just kick him in the balls :smile:

what if he is a she and they are five feet away. you cant run faster than a bullet.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:42 PM

is it legal to carry a weapon, as im aware its not

it is legal in some states like here in Mo if you have a permit. it cost about $200 for the background check and ccw class.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:34 PM

concealed weapon such as a pistol? I have to answer this yes sometimes I do. It's all according to where I go. My compact 380 Beretta may not put gaping holes in you, but it still stops people!

Yes I have a conceal weapons permit and yes i do carry but if you do it right no one knows and its not a problem. I carry a kel tec pf9 it will get the job done just remember go for the head or pelvis shot and it takes more than one shot to take someone down real life isnt like the movies.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:13 PM

Some men get weird about accidently being called by the wife's name though.

I get called by my girl friends last name all the time like when I take her to her medical apointments and it doesnt bother me at all it just makes me smile. I dont try to correct them whats the point if they think we are a happy married couple who cares. Maybe were are happy looking couple becasue we arent married.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:05 PM

now get that chip off of your shoulder.I can't see your face!

The chip isnt on my shoulder its my x bleeding my incomme away I can still feel her hands in my pocket looking for my last dollar. ;-)

you wont see my face I dont want to scare anyone away its not hollween yet. frown

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:58 PM

ive always said i want to get married but i think its easier to just live together with no paper work involved.

Your a very smart girl!! you know something that took me 41 years to figure out.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:55 PM

I have felt your pain, walked in your shoes. I am sure many here have...

Although, I am not making less income because of my divorce, I am actually making more

Im sure alot of guys have followed the same path and if your young eough you can recover just dont wait 41 years like I did before see there is life after marriage.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:51 PM
no havent got any dates but have talked to a few and they were just looking for someone to spend money on them. believe me when i tell you I believe in love and romance but marriage doesnt support that over many long years. your lucky you dont kill each other.

I like your humor ;-)

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:35 PM
After divorce you have alot less income so you dont worry about paying taxes and owning any property. I hate to sound bitter but walk in my shoes and you will feel the pain. a marriage contract is one you should think alot about before getting into one. like they say till dead do you part and they really mean that you will be paying your x for the rest of your life. you young guys really need to think about what your getting into before getting married.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:25 PM
I think she should keep her maiden name. Our names are who we are. I would never change my name for anyone. I have told my daughters the same when they got married but they took thier husbands names then after divorce they finally went back to their names just to get remarried and change them again. I might even go one step farther why get married if you find someone you love and things are going good why ruin it with marriage. The only reason I can think of for getting married is if your having childern. after I got divorce after 41 years of marriage I wanted my name back too but just like most guys my wife wanted everything she could get including my name and the shirt off my back.there should be a law they cant keep your name after divorce.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next