Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:33 AM

wonder how many people would lie anyways

Our past is who we are. If you lie about your past relationships and get caught lieing thats worst than anything your trying to cover up. without trust you have nothing.... no future.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:18 PM

Ok maybe not all of you, but majority rules! Anyhow, while in long-term relationship, if you could have things go 100% your way in any one of the following areas, which area would you choose?

1. Relations with partner's family.
2. Money decisions.
3. Sex

1. Family can be a big problem

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:11 AM
Its in our DNA we cant help it.I have no control over were my eyes end up looking and if its looking at the breast of a woman then its in her DNA to tease me into looking after all she could cover them up better if she didnt want me looking. :smile:

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:02 AM

Here is the question:

What do every women wants???
and why do the all go together to the bathroom?

lol

What do women want? they want what men want.... they just wont admit it. laugh

Answer to the bathroom question : Maybe it is to refresh themselves and talk about their date.Its a secret that we will never get the answer too.ohwell

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:31 PM

Which is most tramatic and or heartbreaking death of a mate or being the one left behind by reason of divorce ?

it would be hard to compare the two since all marriages and people are different. either way its not going to be easy the healing dosnt happen over night it takes time .Like they say time heals all wounds.

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:21 PM

Topic: How about 60 and over.

Like they say your only as old as you feel .....I feel about 18 so I guess that leaves me out of here.

j/k laugh

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:04 PM

If there is anyone serious about a relationship any more?

Yes Im sure there are alot of people out here looking for serious relationships why else would we all be here talking about this subject. The down fall is when do you know you have found the right one. This format thats based on a few photos and a few short words in our profiles doesnt really tell a persons whole story. Then you have the problem that maybe the next person will be even better than the one your considering now. Can you ever be happy and just settle for the first one that comes along? its the catch 22 of all the on-line dateing sites. Why just settle when you could have better. so here we all sit thinking mr or ms right is out there some place when it isnt really going to happen unless we take a better look at ourselfs and be more realistic. Does this make any sense or is it pass my bed time.laugh

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:26 PM

What are the best places for a 50 female something to meet men?

After reading your profile i see you have tried the bar thing and it didnt work.I dont drink so it really wouldnt be a place I would try anyway. I suggest meeting men doing the things you like to do. like if you enjoy walking or exerising try the local park or coummity center. I like to ride my bicycle at the local state park next to the lake but most people my age walk dont ride so I havent had any luck there. if your into exerising the local ymca or gym is a good place to meet people that are active. the key is meeting someone that has like interest . I always say no woman has ever knocked down my front door looking for me so im out their enjoying what I like doing and hoping someday of finding someone with like interest. so far it hasnt worked for me but I dont give up easy.I have meet alot of nice people and that makes it worth the search. another thing is I walk my dog. having a animal seems to break the ice a little and give passer bys something to talk about. Beside my dog likes walking so it benfits us both.

take this advaice for what its worth and you know what they say about free advice..... you get what yu pay for.laugh good luck on your search for that right guy in your life.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:46 PM

how about the men that list in their profile: still have most of their teeth!! noway

You would have to live in Mo or Ar to really appreciate that profile.laugh

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:00 PM
yes its called prostitution noway

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:20 PM

Is it possible for a woman of 51 to find a man who is a real gentleman to have a friendship with? It could turn into something deeper couldn't it? What if she has issues with her knees and her weight? If she is losing weight and working out for her knees, is she doomed to being alone or is there still hope? Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Maggie

to be serious here yes it is possiable for you to find a friend and then maybe something more with your weight and knee problems. the only problem the guys that maybe attracted to you might not be the guys you have in your mind in meeting. They also may not be prefect. I notice alot of older ladys here on JSH prowling for younger well fit guys. good luck to them on finding anything close to a lasting relationship but I dont think thats what they are looking for anyway.

I dont think all guy are looking for young model type women they would be way too high maintance and hard to keep up with. Whats wrong with older women with a few extra pounds after all not all men in their 50s are perfect weight either. I go to the ymca gym 3 times a week to stay in shape and I see lot of older women that visit there too with the same idea and thats doing what keep your body healthy and that means exerise. Watching your diet is something you can also do to to help lose weight and get into better health.I know its not easy but I have taken my own advice and lost 75 pounds and feel much better. Im sure you would too and just feeling good about yourself would show in how you present yourself. The knee problems you proably cant do much about even if you have them replaced they will always slow you down a bit but Im sure the right guy wont let it stop him from wanting to be your best friend or more.

My last girlfiend had problems pretty much like yours but that isnt why we split up it was becasue of her family and they come as a package deal. so if you dont like them you have to face up to it. Everyone has a list what comes first to them for me the person Im living with comes number one.When I see a profile like my kids, my parents, my grandkids, my dog come first in my life thats a clear warning they dont have much room for you in their life.Who wants to be second best?

We all make our own choices if we want to live alone but that doesnt mean we have to be loney.Count your blessing for all the friends you have here on JSH. ♥ :smile:

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:09 PM

So this is where all the Missourians are hidingnoway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

SE MO herebigsmile

whos hiding?glasses

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 05:17 PM

Topic: in your opinion, what should
the age gap be to date someone?

one year older .... 40 younger laugh

j/k never younger than my daughters

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:44 PM

Last place you've been out of your area? Why?

Springfield Mo for shopping

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:38 PM

Why does women make all the rules:cry:

Sorry to tell you guy but they hold the key to what we want.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:34 PM

You can only choose one!

Hayden Christensen.

Ashley Alexandra Dupre

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:16 PM

What does the wallpaper on your computer consist of?

<------look to the left

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:35 PM

Does this make me a cougar?

a cougar is simply a woman who is doing what men have done through history - going for a mate she finds most attractive

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:36 PM

looking for love

In all the wrong places

sounds like a country song to me

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:27 PM
if a lier tells you hes lieing is he telling you the truth?