Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:26 PM

Rose, Moman just knows everything about everything. >sigh<
He's lucky that way.
If i knew everything about everything I would have your job and be making the big bucks. thats what I get for trying to help a so called friend.

and I don't remember asking for help. I know how to read.
friends dont need to ask friends for help they offer it freely

I could freely offer my advice to you on so many topics, Moman, but I don't because you have not asked. Unsolicited advice is very much like criticism.
talk amoung friends is never unsolicited you offer your opinion to me freely all the time .Do i ever complain? I consider the source and take it or leave it dedending if its good or bad .I dont try to make a issue out of everything you say.just say these words and they wil be granted Plese dont talk to me Im not your friend. the only kicker is you cant talk to me unless you want then unanswered.

that would be a blessed relief!
well just say it dont just afrim I want to see the words roll out of your mouth, I guess you have too many friends telling what you want to hear.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:24 PM

huh If weight bothers someone... then it is bothering them....

whether it be heavy or light...

And who says how much is enough, or not enough?

I am 5 '9 and weigh 132 pounds or 60 kgs....

Am I heavy, or light?

if thats you in your profile your average weight looking not heavy or light

Average????

AVERAGE?????

Nothin' average about this aussie.....

even if I weighed 9 billion pounds....

still NOTHING average about me. bigsmile devil devil
you have above average humour. ^5

you will have to talk to management they are the ones that tell us what we can pick from. the picture tells it all leave the weight with no answer if you want.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:20 PM

He's lucky that way.
If i knew everything about everything I would have your job and be making the big bucks. thats what I get for trying to help a so called friend.

I could freely offer my advice to you on so many topics, Moman, but I don't because you have not asked. Unsolicited advice is very much like criticism.
talk amoung friends is never unsolicited you offer your opinion to me freely all the time .Do i ever complain? I consider the source and take it or leave it dedending if its good or bad .I dont try to make a issue out of everything you say.just say these words and they wil be granted Plese dont talk to me Im not your friend. the only kicker is you cant talk to me unless you want then unanswered.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:14 PM

moman...your profile says a few extra pounds. why haven't you lost weight then? unless anyone is perfect...don't cast stones
I use to weight 300 Im down to 225 I would like to get to 175 .I was down to 215 last summer winter are hard here dont get alot of outside time. what is a few extra pounds I have seen some say that and be 100 lbs over. how do you define it 1 or 2 pounds? then everyone her is heavy . I saw your profile picture you look average weight.

hey!!!! trust me i'm not. but you have no right to say anything about how everyone should lose weight.
Im only giving advice based on my own personal exerinces the disclaimer is your weight may vary due to your dna. what works of me may not work for everyone but in general its been proven diet and exerise helps most people maybe not you lose weight. their is always the execption to the rule. Im not making this up just do a google and see for yourself. how much do you weight ?

what i weigh is NONE of your business...and i know there are a few in here that no why i'm skinny.

the way you were stating things was assuming it was all food and poor diet. you don't know anyone here to make that call
Im sure a few know your wieght too since you told them. I really dont care what you weight is what difference does it make to me your the one calling yourself skinny and it doesnt look like it in your pictures. I would be guessing but about 120 looks average for you

i call myself that, family, friends and doctors call me that.
Im none of those people but i have eyes and can see your picture. maybe they know something I dont.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:10 PM

huh If weight bothers someone... then it is bothering them....

whether it be heavy or light...

And who says how much is enough, or not enough?

I am 5 '9 and weigh 132 pounds or 60 kgs....

Am I heavy, or light?

if thats you in your profile your average weight looking not heavy or light

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:06 PM

He's lucky that way.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:04 PM

moman...your profile says a few extra pounds. why haven't you lost weight then? unless anyone is perfect...don't cast stones
I use to weight 300 Im down to 225 I would like to get to 175 .I was down to 215 last summer winter are hard here dont get alot of outside time. what is a few extra pounds I have seen some say that and be 100 lbs over. how do you define it 1 or 2 pounds? then everyone her is heavy . I saw your profile picture you look average weight.

hey!!!! trust me i'm not. but you have no right to say anything about how everyone should lose weight.
Im only giving advice based on my own personal exerinces the disclaimer is your weight may vary due to your dna. what works of me may not work for everyone but in general its been proven diet and exerise helps most people maybe not you lose weight. their is always the execption to the rule. Im not making this up just do a google and see for yourself. how much do you weight ?

what i weigh is NONE of your business...and i know there are a few in here that no why i'm skinny.

the way you were stating things was assuming it was all food and poor diet. you don't know anyone here to make that call
Im sure a few know your wieght too since you told them. I really dont care what you weight is what difference does it make to me your the one calling yourself skinny and it doesnt look like it in your pictures. I would be guessing but about 120 looks average for you

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:00 PM

but who defines the weight catagories???? i know I'm skinny for many reasons but i had to ask alot of my friends before i put something down

i could stand to gain weight
so what are the numbers? your hieght and weight you do have a scale ..right I only have the pictures in your profile to go by I see a larger girl next to you. you are the smaller one right?

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:58 PM

He's lucky that way.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:56 PM

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:49 PM

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:44 PM

fast food is a choice....not manditory. lots of people don't eat it...i personally love it

whats your favorite fast food?

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:30 PM

moman....that might be some...but who do you think you are saying that about everyone
I think you have it backwards the few that may have medical excuses or not the majority.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:24 PM

Moman...there are many reasons people can't lose weight. may have nothing to do with their exercize or eating habits. it could be genetic or something else.
I agree you cant say always and never and be right all the time. there are always exceptions to the rule. but you would have to agree most people are over weight due to over eating and lack of exerise. right?

i am not going to say one way or the other and I don't think you should assume that anyone doesn't exercise enough or poor eating
I guess you dont watch TV and see the news about all the over weight americans. blameing it on dna isnt always right just go to your local fast food store and see who eats there and what they look like. put your blinders on if you want. I go to the gym 3 times a week I see people all different shapes and sizes one thing we have in common is concern about our health. the ones that can lose weight will ....those that cant give up. its something you have to work at it doesnt come easy.

unless you can read minds or are a doctor and examined someone...YOU can't say what the problem is
please just look at whats on their plate.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:13 PM

Moman...there are many reasons people can't lose weight. may have nothing to do with their exercize or eating habits. it could be genetic or something else.
I agree you cant say always and never and be right all the time. there are always exceptions to the rule. but you would have to agree most people are over weight due to over eating and lack of exerise. right?

i am not going to say one way or the other and I don't think you should assume that anyone doesn't exercise enough or poor eating
I guess you dont watch TV and see the news about all the over weight americans. blameing it on dna isnt always right just go to your local fast food store and see who eats there and what they look like. put your blinders on if you want. I go to the gym 3 times a week I see people all different shapes and sizes one thing we have in common is concern about our health. the ones that can lose weight will ....those that cant give up. its something you have to work at it doesnt come easy.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:04 PM

I have never started one of these threads, let me say that first. Second, I am in favor of personal choice and don't feel offended that some men prefer thinner women. It's all good. That being said , I have two cents - you knew I would!

Just keep in mind that not all heavy people sit around and eat bonbons and care not a whit about their health.

I like healthy food.

I have walked two marathons; and hiked all over the place.

I averaged 30 miles a week walking while training for an ultramarathon (52 miles over 3 days)

I trained for 4 months like that - guess how much weight I lost?

none.

My body just won't give it up.

weight loss= diet +exerise ....its no big secert. eat less you will lose weight if your exeriseing

The problem is how ignorant people are about how to lose weight, Eating less causes your brain to store fat in the body because the brain doesnt know when you will feed it again.

To lose weight, you must eat small healthy portions of food at least 5 to 6 times a day, thus the body will not store fat in its cells. then the brain will allow you to burn off calories when you excersise.

Think about it

I thought about it many times I have lost over 75 pounds doing it my way

how much weight have you lost in the last few years taking your own advice?

I am 49yrs old, 6ft tall and weigh normally between 190 to 200 lbs. I don't have a need to lose any weight, because I eat constantly all day long and never had a weight issue

thank you very much................
I weight the same as I did in high school can you say the same? hey what works for you maintaining your weight works i never said it doesnt. I maintain mine with diet and exerise I have had the same weight for a few years now I go up and down 10 lbs over winter becasue of less exerise. if you ate what I ate you would lose weight everyones body works different. If i ate what you maintain your wieght with I would gain weight. go with what works for you . you not over weight thats for sure.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:59 PM

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:54 PM

Weight does not matter to me at all, i love all ladys!!glasses

you want my EXs phone number she weights about 300 pounds?

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:53 PM

Moman think whatever you like. It really doesn't matter to me.
I can only speak fom experince. have you ever watched the TV show the biggest loser? now how did those people lose their weight? diet and exerise there is no magic pill

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:49 PM

I have never started one of these threads, let me say that first. Second, I am in favor of personal choice and don't feel offended that some men prefer thinner women. It's all good. That being said , I have two cents - you knew I would!

Just keep in mind that not all heavy people sit around and eat bonbons and care not a whit about their health.

I like healthy food.

I have walked two marathons; and hiked all over the place.

I averaged 30 miles a week walking while training for an ultramarathon (52 miles over 3 days)

I trained for 4 months like that - guess how much weight I lost?

none.

My body just won't give it up.

weight loss= diet +exerise ....its no big secert. eat less you will lose weight if your exeriseing

The problem is how ignorant people are about how to lose weight, Eating less causes your brain to store fat in the body because the brain doesnt know when you will feed it again.

To lose weight, you must eat small healthy portions of food at least 5 to 6 times a day, thus the body will not store fat in its cells. then the brain will allow you to burn off calories when you excersise.

Think about it

I thought about it many times I have lost over 75 pounds doing it my way

how much weight have you lost in the last few years taking your own advice?

I am 49yrs old, 6ft tall and weigh normally between 190 to 200 lbs. I don't have a need to lose any weight, because I eat constantly all day long and never had a weight issue

thank you very much................
Im 61 same hieght and weight 225 I use to weight 300 who has more experince on loseing weight one maintaining their weight or the one loseing the weight?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17