Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:04 PM

Can't be that, because I don't drink and I don't date guys who drink..hmmm
Like one glass of wine is drinking please. see your already trying to change me.sad

one glass is drinking if you are an alcoholic. I don't date men who drink; go ahead and drink. I won't try to change you. My other brother drinks.
I have to follow my dr orders he say one glass of wine is good for my heart, so just consider it medicine. there is drinking and there is getting drunk. you can have one glass without getting drunk. well maybe you cant I dont really know.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:58 PM

yet it would explain so much

DNA explains a lot. You are what your DNA is you cant change that.frown

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:54 PM

Can't be that, because I don't drink and I don't date guys who drink..hmmm
Like one glass of wine is drinking please. see your already trying to change me.sad

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:38 PM

yep, she has two heads laugh laugh laugh
Like they say two heads are better than one. might be kind of hard to get a date with two heads .sad

but at least she could say she got head laugh laugh laugh

hey i just saw that grumble laugh
you could have said you saw it twice at one time too.laugh

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:36 PM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/31/08 04:42 PM

Eidetic memory.

No, not really. Just that certain things stick in my mind for some reason - I have actually caught some members in lies on here because I remember posts from weeks earlier.

Don't ask me what I went into the kitchen for, though.

well if you dont remeber... it was to get me another glass of wine.:wink:

edit - fix quote

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:32 PM

well, I still have my panties on...

You mean you dont wear thongs ? there go all those mental images out the window. laugh

edit sp

nah..goats don't look good in thongs...

Now you really have me confused...... but thats nothing new.

Just yanking your chain.laugh
what is my chain anyway? ball and chain as married? the british define yanking alittle different than we do.devil

well, I was going to say "playing with your head" but that has a similar unintended connotation.
laugh laugh laugh that would be insest ...sis

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:27 PM

Moman you and I would never make it past the first date. One of us would be dead on the floor. You know this.
the only thing thats saving you is the distance between us .yes we are too much alike...hard headed. must be my italian/irish dna whats your excuse?

Italian/Irish DNA.

Borino/Ryan.

Weird, huh?

Nardini/McGahee here

at least we arent related I was getting worried for a minute.I though I might have to start calling you sis.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:20 PM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/31/08 04:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Like they say two heads are better than one. might be kind of hard to get a date with two heads .sad

but at least she could say she got head

laugh laugh laugh

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:18 PM

Moman you and I would never make it past the first date. One of us would be dead on the floor. You know this.
the only thing thats saving you is the distance between us .yes we are too much alike...hard headed. must be my italian/irish dna whats your excuse?

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:13 PM

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:06 PM

Kill me now, Lord.
Thanks I didnt want to go though another divorce.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:03 PM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/31/08 04:05 PM

We need a hiker and moman forum so we can just argue all day without having to flip from thread to thread.
we could get married and have a reason for argueing all day. Its like having a wife all over again.:tongue: Maybe we were married in a previous life.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:59 PM
Hi....Im hopeing thats your boyfriend and you dont have two heads.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:57 PM

doing the dance of joy.
grumble watch the toes pleasegrumble

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:49 PM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/31/08 03:51 PM

Maggie....Sweet Maggie..... to help you take a different perspective, let me ask you as a man.... would you think there is a chance for a guy who has a few extra pounds, has hair that is turning grey, who is beginning to slump a little?
Oh how we focus on the physical way too much and not where the real beauty begins... in the heart.
I almost married a woman who was overweight, she insisted on getting one of those lap-band surgeries.... lost lots of weight, about 112 lbs. and then decided she looked too good for the likes of me... the guy who stood beside her in the tough times. NOt looking for pitty here... just trying to make a point sweetie....... real beauty comes from within. Chuck

Why Chuck - that was pure poetry.flowerforyou
I bet you like the part were he got dumped. :wink:

no - why would I? I just like his attitude.
I thought maybe you were thinking of the lap-band and getting even alittle. the lap band is just forced dieting for the weak willed. maybe I need a mouth band to keep my mouth closed or in this case a hands band to keeping me from typing.laugh

getting even with whom? I think we did that topic to death and if you know what is good for you, you will agree to disagree. We have done it before. We don't have to change each other's views on things.
hands band is working no replyflowerforyou

edit for flowerforyou

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:47 PM

You mean you dont wear thongs ? there go all those mental images out the window. laugh

edit sp

Just yanking your chain.laugh
what is my chain anyway? ball and chain as married? the british define yanking alittle different than we do.devil

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:38 PM

Maggie....Sweet Maggie..... to help you take a different perspective, let me ask you as a man.... would you think there is a chance for a guy who has a few extra pounds, has hair that is turning grey, who is beginning to slump a little?
Oh how we focus on the physical way too much and not where the real beauty begins... in the heart.
I almost married a woman who was overweight, she insisted on getting one of those lap-band surgeries.... lost lots of weight, about 112 lbs. and then decided she looked too good for the likes of me... the guy who stood beside her in the tough times. NOt looking for pitty here... just trying to make a point sweetie....... real beauty comes from within. Chuck

no - why would I? I just like his attitude.
I thought maybe you were thinking of the lap-band and getting even alittle. the lap band is just forced dieting for the weak willed. maybe I need a mouth band to keep my mouth closed or in this case a hands band to keeping me from typing.laugh

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:31 PM

edit sp

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:24 PM

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:01 PM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/31/08 03:03 PM

edit sp

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17