Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:55 PM

What make us happy, now that we're older? What would you like to see happen in your life.

I like to fish as much as possible!
I would love to have a full time companion!

all i want to happen is for me to win the powerball lottery with a jackpot of about $200 million cash. After that most of my problems would be over. Dont think i would have a hard time finding a date either.laugh Just a dreamer here I guess. I would get hit by lightining before winning the lottery.sad

hmm- you'll probably get hit by lightening before getting a date, too.

>insert emoticons here< laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
yes Im thinkig your right too..... at leaast not from you :cry:

Gee, Moman, I didn't think I was your type. A tad too mouthy, independent and opinionated for the likes of you. It would drive you insane. Ask my ex-husband.
But your forget I know your weak spot and know what will leave your speechless. Not that I could do it but I could try. :wink:

Yes Moman but if you don't do it just right I will laugh instead of swoon and that would wound you. Get some tips from our friend Abracadabra before you try it.
I have a feeling its in the DNA some guys can talk the panties off a lady others have to pay for it .no comment on which one you think I am please.noway

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:50 PM

I think a "serious" relationship is just one that never stops being fun.

A relationship becomes serious when you have to get a court order to stop the stalking. brokenheart :wink:

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:43 PM

What make us happy, now that we're older? What would you like to see happen in your life.

all i want to happen is for me to win the powerball lottery with a jackpot of about $200 million cash. After that most of my problems would be over. Dont think i would have a hard time finding a date either.laugh Just a dreamer here I guess. I would get hit by lightining before winning the lottery.sad

Gee, Moman, I didn't think I was your type. A tad too mouthy, independent and opinionated for the likes of you. It would drive you insane. Ask my ex-husband.
But your forget I know your weak spot and know what will leave your speechless. Not that I could do it but I could try. :wink:

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:31 PM

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:05 PM

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:11 PM
that only happens in the movies

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:36 AM
not sure if these are weird but they arent in the bedroom....On the rocks of a jetty at ocean beach ca while waves or breaking over us. on the back of a atv at glamis ca, at the top of mountain at mount laguna ca while the sun was raiseing over the desert. at pacific beach ca on the sand. in the back of a duce and half truck while in vietnam, in many spa and swiming pools, in a airplane,in a grave yard, on the washing machine ,at work in the supply room, this list could go on and on laugh Im thinking there is no weird place to have sex just different.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:09 AM

Yeah, the distance thing. I can relate. You talk or message with them for a long time and make the trip. Then you find out about new things you couldn't even of thought of. But those things become apparent then.laugh But then it is too late because you have already committed yourself. It is a reality thing for sure then. Here you are miles from anybody you know but with someone you thought you knew.laugh

about the only exerince I have had with the distance thing is trying to buy a car off of ebay. from the photos and the owners description it looked like a really good deal. I took a all day drive to look at the car and im glad I didnt bid and get the car. the bottom line is seeing what your interested in real life is the only way to go. You need perosnal contact and to know if there is any chemistry. You never know what a person is like till you meet them in real life.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:54 AM

I am just having a tough time getting people to reply, my divorce is not final and most want a divorced man, I guess.ohwell

I feel sorry for guys who are waiting to get their final papers but yea if you have ever been dumped for one more try with the Ex you promise yourself you won't do it again.

I had one that got divorced..and then went back. Can you say "ouch". Apparently sometimes a divorce doesn't "take".
Sometimes guys go back to their wifes for other reasons than wanting to be married to them. like they want whats best for their kids. They can put up with the wife long enough to make sure their kids get a better start in life.

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:34 AM

Worst part was that someone suggested a thyroid test & my dr said it wasn't nessasary, I was just making excuses & needed to eat less! I was so upset I didn't see a dr. for 5 more years.
change drs get one that listens to you

there goes some thunder and lightining Im out of here good night

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:28 AM

hmmmmmm at least now I understand Momans view. His wife loved icecream more than him & he's taking it out on us.
I hope she eats more ice cream then when she kicks the bucket i wont have to pay her any money. Im much happier without her. dont tell her this but its worth the money Im paying her not to see her anymore. Its like a ton of bricks taken off my back.

ohwell I don't know what to say Moman, I don't like seeing anyone that unhappy. You can't hate us all because of her.
Its just the opposite i love all women expect my ex of course. thats what gets me in trouble all the time. I dont really hate much besides seeing my retirement going to her.Dont get me started on that its a ugly subject.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:23 AM

Well, if it works & you feel good, that's ok but that isn't much to fuel your body with.
Im never hunger just eat out of habit. a 1000 caloriess aday is enough.

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:20 AM

I'm keeping an eye on her but suddenly she doesn't want the dinner I've prepared..she doesn't seem to be using her lunch money..and she is not here much anymore..she does work two jobs but she has been going over her friends house more and more..she used to be home with me a lot..I am keeping the channels of communication as open as I can..
maybe she eating at her friends house .

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:13 AM

I havn't had icecream in this house in over 6 months. If i really want it that bad I go & get 1 cone or fudgesickle.
I m weak i cant have any sweets in the house at all. My kids come to visit and they think I cant afford food.laugh

I never keep junk food in my house. If I want something sweet I have fruit, yogurt, or sugar free jello pudding.
for dessert I have a orange.I have to share it with my dog she likes oranges too. for breakfast I have slimfast no lunch then one meal aday at 3:00 I know its against all the rules but it works for me.

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:10 AM

My daughter is almost 18 ..and heavy ..and for the past couple of weeks I have not seen her eat anything. She has lost about 20 pounds and she is scaring me.
you could see her eat it that doesnt mean shes going to keep it down.

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:08 AM

hmmmmmm at least now I understand Momans view. His wife loved icecream more than him & he's taking it out on us.
I hope she eats more ice cream then when she kicks the bucket i wont have to pay her any money. Im much happier without her. dont tell her this but its worth the money Im paying her not to see her anymore. Its like a ton of bricks taken off my back.

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:05 AM

I havn't had icecream in this house in over 6 months. If i really want it that bad I go & get 1 cone or fudgesickle.
I m weak i cant have any sweets in the house at all. My kids come to visit and they think I cant afford food.laugh

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:02 AM

Rose, Moman just knows everything about everything. >sigh<
He's lucky that way.
If i knew everything about everything I would have your job and be making the big bucks. thats what I get for trying to help a so called friend.

and I don't remember asking for help. I know how to read.
friends dont need to ask friends for help they offer it freely

I could freely offer my advice to you on so many topics, Moman, but I don't because you have not asked. Unsolicited advice is very much like criticism.
talk amoung friends is never unsolicited you offer your opinion to me freely all the time .Do i ever complain? I consider the source and take it or leave it dedending if its good or bad .I dont try to make a issue out of everything you say.just say these words and they wil be granted Plese dont talk to me Im not your friend. the only kicker is you cant talk to me unless you want then unanswered.

that would be a blessed relief!
well just say it dont just afrim I want to see the words roll out of your mouth, I guess you have too many friends telling what you want to hear.

I have offered my opinions to you but have I ever offered opinions on you, your personal life, how you should live? No. I have always expressed my opinions in terms of my own life. I have never told you that you needed to change anything. And you, knowing nothing - NOTHING- about my lifelong struggle, tell me - oh,just eat less. DUH. Why have I never thought of that? Give me some credit. My friends don't tell me what I want to hear but they respect me enough to know that I understand my own situation better than they do. Working out three days in a gym would NEVER keep me in shape. I went for over a year working out two hours a day on weekdays, and about 4 hours a day on weekends, and I was on Weight Watchers. My weight dropped for about 8 months and then stopped. It stayed the same no matter what I did.

Please don't tell me you know what I have gone through because you don't. You are simply judging me and that's not fair.

ok this is getting serious now and I only offered my advice from my experinces.its general knowledge that diet and exerise help with weight loss. I lived with a woman who bought 2gallon buckets of ice cream and never would admit why she was gaining weight close to 300 pounds. I dont know your whole story all i know is my girlfriend that use to live with me lost 40 pounds while living with me. now that she doesnt live with me she gained it all back. I try to live a healthy life style and if your doing the same and your not loseing it then medical intervention is a way to go.if they cant help you then no one can. I would hav eto follow you around and see what your life style is and the size and the types of food you eat.im no expert but i know humans I have been over wieght all my life you cant tell me anything I havent already seen or hear concerning being over weight. sometimes just accepting being over wieght and being happy with your self is the answer if your health is good but you have to know that extra weight in the long run isnt helping. I have three daughter that have my dna two arent over weight one is . the ones that arent have to work on it every day it doesnt come easy. I mean no harm to you.

Ok then. people tend to get testy when they feel they are being judged. flowerforyou
we all know there is only one that can judge us and none us around here can walk on water. flowerforyou

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:52 PM

Rose, Moman just knows everything about everything. >sigh<
He's lucky that way.
If i knew everything about everything I would have your job and be making the big bucks. thats what I get for trying to help a so called friend.

and I don't remember asking for help. I know how to read.
friends dont need to ask friends for help they offer it freely

I could freely offer my advice to you on so many topics, Moman, but I don't because you have not asked. Unsolicited advice is very much like criticism.
talk amoung friends is never unsolicited you offer your opinion to me freely all the time .Do i ever complain? I consider the source and take it or leave it dedending if its good or bad .I dont try to make a issue out of everything you say.just say these words and they wil be granted Plese dont talk to me Im not your friend. the only kicker is you cant talk to me unless you want then unanswered.

that would be a blessed relief!
well just say it dont just afrim I want to see the words roll out of your mouth, I guess you have too many friends telling what you want to hear.

I have offered my opinions to you but have I ever offered opinions on you, your personal life, how you should live? No. I have always expressed my opinions in terms of my own life. I have never told you that you needed to change anything. And you, knowing nothing - NOTHING- about my lifelong struggle, tell me - oh,just eat less. DUH. Why have I never thought of that? Give me some credit. My friends don't tell me what I want to hear but they respect me enough to know that I understand my own situation better than they do. Working out three days in a gym would NEVER keep me in shape. I went for over a year working out two hours a day on weekdays, and about 4 hours a day on weekends, and I was on Weight Watchers. My weight dropped for about 8 months and then stopped. It stayed the same no matter what I did.

Please don't tell me you know what I have gone through because you don't. You are simply judging me and that's not fair.

ok this is getting serious now and I only offered my advice from my experinces.its general knowledge that diet and exerise help with weight loss. I lived with a woman who bought 2gallon buckets of ice cream and never would admit why she was gaining weight close to 300 pounds. I dont know your whole story all i know is my girlfriend that use to live with me lost 40 pounds while living with me. now that she doesnt live with me she gained it all back. I try to live a healthy life style and if your doing the same and your not loseing it then medical intervention is a way to go.if they cant help you then no one can. I would hav eto follow you around and see what your life style is and the size and the types of food you eat.im no expert but i know humans I have been over wieght all my life you cant tell me anything I havent already seen or hear concerning being over weight. sometimes just accepting being over wieght and being happy with your self is the answer if your health is good but you have to know that extra weight in the long run isnt helping. I have three daughter that have my dna two arent over weight one is . the ones that arent have to work on it every day it doesnt come easy. I mean no harm to you.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:35 PM

Thanks for that.....Moman

I shall have to discuss this in great depth with Mike and Van and the mods....

Perhaps I need to call a meeting...devil devil
maybe you can have them add over weight instead of heavy. what is a few extra pounds when your over 200 anyway

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17