Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:42 PM

I have never started one of these threads, let me say that first. Second, I am in favor of personal choice and don't feel offended that some men prefer thinner women. It's all good. That being said , I have two cents - you knew I would!

Just keep in mind that not all heavy people sit around and eat bonbons and care not a whit about their health.

I like healthy food.

I have walked two marathons; and hiked all over the place.

I averaged 30 miles a week walking while training for an ultramarathon (52 miles over 3 days)

I trained for 4 months like that - guess how much weight I lost?

none.

My body just won't give it up.

weight loss= diet +exerise ....its no big secert. eat less you will lose weight if your exeriseing

moman don't get me started, please.

I have known skinny, skinny people who eat crap all day and never exercise. No one criticises them. I think someone on this thread complained about not being able to GAIN weight.It is not as simple as you would think. I wish it was, but it isn't.

I was just trying to help you not skinny people. they may have a reason for being skinny.I just read you say you did alot of exerise and didnt lose anything. its all in the numbers the more you take in the more you need to burn to stay the same. those people that eat alot and dont gain wieght may just be young wait till they hit their 40s and see them baloon out.

when I was doing 30-40 miles a week I barely had time to eat. I used to carry protein bars and fruit in my backpack.

did you ever feel hurgery? or did you eat becasue you just wanted something sweet. Its simple math you cant maintain weigth if you dont eat. have you seen what happens to people that dont eat they get very very skinny.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:37 PM

I have never started one of these threads, let me say that first. Second, I am in favor of personal choice and don't feel offended that some men prefer thinner women. It's all good. That being said , I have two cents - you knew I would!

Just keep in mind that not all heavy people sit around and eat bonbons and care not a whit about their health.

I like healthy food.

I averaged 30 miles a week walking while training for an ultramarathon (52 miles over 3 days)

none.

weight loss= diet +exerise ....its no big secert. eat less you will lose weight if your exeriseing

The problem is how ignorant people are about how to lose weight, Eating less causes your brain to store fat in the body because the brain doesnt know when you will feed it again.

To lose weight, you must eat small healthy portions of food at least 5 to 6 times a day, thus the body will not store fat in its cells. then the brain will allow you to burn off calories when you excersise.

Think about it

I thought about it many times I have lost over 75 pounds doing it my way

how much weight have you lost in the last few years taking your own advice?

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:32 PM

I like healthy food.

none.

moman don't get me started, please.

I have known skinny, skinny people who eat crap all day and never exercise. No one criticises them. I think someone on this thread complained about not being able to GAIN weight.It is not as simple as you would think. I wish it was, but it isn't.

I was just trying to help you not skinny people. they may have a reason for being skinny.I just read you say you did alot of exerise and didnt lose anything. its all in the numbers the more you take in the more you need to burn to stay the same. those people that eat alot and dont gain wieght may just be young wait till they hit their 40s and see them baloon out.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:22 PM

I like healthy food.

none.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:17 PM
you dont know what love is till you have lived with someone for more than a couple of years before that your just running on hormones. once the sex slows down you will see what I mean.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:10 PM
changing teams isnt possiable its eiter in your dna or not. I would pick nothing over my X

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:08 PM
The closer the better the farther away the more likely its not going to work.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:06 PM
weight is imortant you can be too heavy or to thin depending on your health problems

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:03 PM
hes gone.... just doesnt have the nerve to tell you the truth. heard it a million time before.

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:00 PM
yes shorter is better that way they don block my view

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:56 PM
your only cheating if you get caught.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:53 PM
not many women older than me laugh

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:22 PM
yes

moman65672's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:17 PM
no just like the guy above says it takes a real life meeting to see if there is any chemistry.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/28/08 08:03 AM

I dont understand why people pay others to do their taxes when its so easy to do on the computer. maybe they are lazy

nah - some people are just intimidated by the whole thing and terrified that they will make a mistake. That is why I do peoples taxes for free if they don't make a lot of money and they are going to pay someone to do it..I can't bear to see them paying for something that takes me 20 minutes.

thats so nice of you to be so helpful. you sound like a good neighbor. Do you watch dogs too?:wink: j/k My taxes are easy it would take less than that 20 mins. turbo tax lets you transfer info from the previous year so its just a matter of adding a few figures and your done.I have always done my own taxes guess I never made that much money to worry about all the tax write off.It still makes me made I have to pay taxes on my retirement they taxed me when I paid in now they tax me when I take it back. they have it their way comeing and going.

moman65672's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:37 AM
If you had to describe yourself in one word what would that word be ....and why.

Caveman

Besides that being my high school mascot its pretty much me.It has nothing to do with looks just how I think life should be.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:02 PM
I dont understand why people pay others to do their taxes when its so easy to do on the computer. maybe they are lazy

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:56 PM
turbo tax for individual tax returns is easy its over before getting boreing. Its so easy a caveman could do it like me.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:50 PM

all jobs are important, really.

I do tax returns and work on the tax footnote that you see on corporate annual reports. The job I have now I just do the international tax work, mostly; but sometimes I pitch in with state and federal since I have 12 years experience with that stuff.

I havent seen too many corparate reports I do taxes with turbo tax and its free. what would you do for a job if they just went to a flat percent tax? seems it would cut out a lot of paper work.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:40 PM

actually my job doesn't stress me out. It tires me out sometimes, when I do those 12 hour days but I rarely feel stressed. I kind of like the whole fire drill atmosphere that we have in the corporate tax world.
I had a job were all you did was run from one fire to another it wasnt fun.try working air taffic control with peoples lifes in your hands ....retirement is just fine thank you

that is why I went into tax. I mean, I feel a responsibility to the corporation and the shareholders to do everything that is humanly possible to present accurate information; however, if I screw up, no one dies.

tell that to those jumping from the building when the stock market crashes. I really have no idea what you do but it sounds important meaning money is involved.