SimplicityAtItsBest's photo
Wed 07/24/13 02:09 PM
Everyone here is 'crazy' pitchfork

Wed 07/24/13 02:03 PM
Edited by SimplicityAtItsBest on Wed 07/24/13 02:03 PM

They're falling in love with a fantasy.
The test of real love is when they meet in person.

That's why we're going camping.:tongue:

Come pick me up then :tongue:

Wed 07/24/13 12:44 PM
They're falling in love with a fantasy.
The test of real love is when they meet in person.

Wed 07/24/13 12:40 PM
Seriously, this is like any other place out there.
U take ur chances. U might make some friends or meet some duds.

Sat 02/23/13 07:49 AM
Sorry, but this is too funny!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fri 02/22/13 07:38 PM
Well, stop scaring people away. Lol.

Fri 02/22/13 07:36 PM
I'd be a Quantum Physicist, working on my time machine.
:tongue:

Fri 02/22/13 07:35 PM

sumtyms i see sum people. gettin tensed abt small amounts of mone.... bein selfish to others for small stuff... even stuff dat doent matter at all..... then i think... WAT A PATHETIC WORLD WE R IN.......

Well that's why you ignore people like that.

Fri 02/22/13 07:33 PM

There are many free sites like mingle, date hook up, ok cupid, craigslist, that one can use to meet people. You can have account on all of them but they will do no good if you sit and do nothing. Although craigslist may be the exception.

Hey, my sis met her fiancé on Craigslist. happy

Fri 02/22/13 07:31 PM
Have a kit-kat bar.

You'll be okay

flowerforyou

Thu 02/21/13 09:17 PM
Go shirtless.

Thu 02/21/13 09:10 PM
Aint it cold this time of year?
Why are some people on here half naked? huh

Thu 02/21/13 09:07 PM
Nothing else, since you're just looking for friendship and nothing serious.

Thu 02/21/13 07:16 PM

Lazy and cheap.

Are you really?

No. I'm the selfish one.

tears

Thu 02/21/13 07:01 PM

We connect with some pretty awesome folks here on Mingle… knowing that platonic friendships can be closer and last longer than some personal relationships, we’re here also seeking out souls just to bond with as friends… and once we do, how far are we willing to go to meet in person?

I have an 80pd male dog that I can’t leave at home while I’m gone, so if I traveled to meet a new friend, I’d have to bring Hammer with me… also, if my new friend lived across the country, because of my deteriorated spinal condition, I can only drive about 8 hrs at a stretch before I’d have to stop and get a room to rest… but, I would drive my car and pay for our expenses to make the round trip…

To what extent would you go too, if you really wanted to meet and spend time with a new acquaintance?

Gas aint cheap.
And neither are plane tickets.
It's not like I can't hop in a car or plane to go meet the other person, but I'm tired of being the one that makes the effort all the time.

The way I see it, going across states lines just for the purpose of meeting someone to me, is like asking me to give up one of my limbs. Did it in the past, but I'm not going to do it anymore.

Prince Charming better bring his butt over to where I'm at for a change if he wants to see where it's going to go.

Lazy and cheap.

Are you really?

Thu 02/21/13 06:57 PM

Remember the man’s mind is different from a woman. Where stats and looks is what attracks a man to a woman so some guys think it works in reverse. There are some women they make work for but not all.

Then he should invest more time talking to women to find out what they want, instead of assuming all women want the same thing(s). No wonder he has trouble getting just one gf.

Thu 02/21/13 06:54 PM
Edited by SimplicityAtItsBest on Thu 02/21/13 07:00 PM
If you find yourself struggling too much in a relationship, you're probably with the WRONG person.

Thu 02/21/13 06:51 PM

I am my own best friend. I can talk to myself about anything. I have been able to come close to that with my higher power. I never had real friends growing up as we moved too much. At the beginning of relationships it seemed like I was able to talk to the one I was with but the closer we became the farther away we seemed to come. As you can tell I am an introvert. The closest I ever came to having a best friend was with my deceased spouse. But we both had other friends which was good. She wasn't allowed to have other friends before we got together so that was something we both wanted was to have friendships with others. Neither of us were the jealous type. With my last relationship we both admitted that we missed our friend which we did have a friendship before we got so close. I was glad she was able to form a bond with her sponsor and it still exists after our breakup. I am glad she still has the friendships she had before we became exclusive. I have found that is a good thing to have friends you can still keep after a relationship fails.

I need to adopt your mentality. For real.

Thu 02/21/13 06:49 PM

We connect with some pretty awesome folks here on Mingle… knowing that platonic friendships can be closer and last longer than some personal relationships, we’re here also seeking out souls just to bond with as friends… and once we do, how far are we willing to go to meet in person?

I have an 80pd male dog that I can’t leave at home while I’m gone, so if I traveled to meet a new friend, I’d have to bring Hammer with me… also, if my new friend lived across the country, because of my deteriorated spinal condition, I can only drive about 8 hrs at a stretch before I’d have to stop and get a room to rest… but, I would drive my car and pay for our expenses to make the round trip…

To what extent would you go too, if you really wanted to meet and spend time with a new acquaintance?

Gas aint cheap.
And neither are plane tickets.
It's not like I can't hop in a car or plane to go meet the other person, but I'm tired of being the one that makes the effort all the time.

The way I see it, going across states lines just for the purpose of meeting someone to me, is like asking me to give up one of my limbs. Did it in the past, but I'm not going to do it anymore.

Prince Charming better bring his butt over to where I'm at for a change if he wants to see where it's going to go.

Thu 02/21/13 06:38 PM

i flew across the ocean for a woman just to find out i wasn't physically attracted to her, after 6 months of chatting. Shoot me now.

That sux.
What ocean was this? Lol.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25